As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Big Sexy Comics presents TEUTON

AdamGorhamAdamGorham IllustratorMississauga, OntarioRegistered User new member
edited January 2012 in Graphic Violence
deviant_id_by_adamshoots-d4kh8se.jpg

My name is Adam Gorham. I'm a freelance comic book artist from Toronto, Canada, and for the past couple years I've been hard at work on a medieval fantasy comic called TEUTON.

Set during the Baltic Crusades, TEUTON follows the story of Andrus Tamm, a Teutonic Knight who comes into conflict with barbaric Lithuanian deities. Think Clash of the Titans meets Prince Valiant.

The first 69 pages are available to read for free at BigSexyComics.com

You can also follow the latest pages and related art at my blog: A Princely Dreadful

The book is illustrated entirely by my self, and is written by "Fearless" Fred Kennedy, host of Teletoon At Night (Canada's answer to Adult Swim).

Both Fred and I love comics, and we're working hard at creating a fun piece of genre storytelling that's a unique alternative to mainstream superhero books. Don't get us wrong, we love those too, but why try being like the big two?

It's our hope that fellow comic lovers will check out TEUTON and hopefully follow the saga of our beleaguered knight. We'd love your support and encourage feedback: adam.gorham@live.ca

Enjoy!

teuton_vol_2__perkunas_by_adamshoots-d4kr3r4.jpg

teuton_4_11_3_by_adamshoots-d3kd7uz.jpg

teuton_blurb_poster_3_by_adamshoots-d491uov.jpg

AdamGorham on