Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mechanical Keyboards] Clickity Clack! CODE Keyboards back in stock... and gone!

1373839404143»

Posts

  • jungleroomxjungleroomx Potential waste of potentialRegistered User regular
    I don't know much about them, but there's a VicTake blue switch on Newegg that's for sale for about $50.

    The reviews seem pretty good.

    Bama wrote: »
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    complacency sucks.
    It's not so bad once you get used to it.
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Corsair K70 LUX with cherry blues is on sale on Amazon for $85 today.

  • mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    I am tired of this gigantic backup keyboard after my quickfire tenkeless with BLUESdied.

    I need browns on a tenkeyless. The quickfire is out of stock everywhere.... any suggestions?

    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    You may want to try /r/mechmarket or /r/hardwareswap on Reddit. If you do some digging, you can get lucky.


    I also found this. I'm not sure of your budget.
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129071

  • mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited April 25
    Mugsley wrote: »
    You may want to try /r/mechmarket or /r/hardwareswap on Reddit. If you do some digging, you can get lucky.


    I also found this. I'm not sure of your budget.
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129071

    you nailed it.... cool masters naming has lead me to many different versions most of them out of stock. Thank you for lighting the way.

    Is there anything i can do with the blue board with the wonky usb plug on the board?
    trying a 5$ cable first.

    mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    Not sure how long this is good.

    Corsair K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Reds (CH-9101010-NA) at Newegg:
    Regular Price $159.99 -- Sale price $119.99 with code BTERFRJ23 (25% off)

    This appears to be the version with the volume wheel and media playback keys.

    LINK

  • KetarKetar Lacks the basic intelligence required for pretty much everythingRegistered User regular
    Having an issue with my mechanical keyboard that I haven't been able to fix thus far. Every key from Caps Lock to J has stopped working suddenly. All other keys seem to work just fine, including the others at the end of that row.

    Any ideas?

  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    What's the keyboard? Sounds like a broken wire between one or more of the switches.

  • KetarKetar Lacks the basic intelligence required for pretty much everythingRegistered User regular
    It's a Skorpion K1RGB. It came free with my pc when I ordered it. Only had it for 7 months or so.

  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Ketar wrote: »
    It's a Skorpion K1RGB. It came free with my pc when I ordered it. Only had it for 7 months or so.

    @Ketar you got that from cyberberpowerpc, yah?

    Looks like they have a warranty on it so might as well submit a claim
    Warranty Coverage - Company warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of three years for labor and one year for parts from the date of the original invoice from Company. Except in the case of Notebooks, which carry a one year labor and one year parts from the date of the original invoice from Company. Company shall have the sole discretion in determining whether Product is covered under the warranty for labor and/or warranty for parts. Should the Product(s) supplied by Company prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or material as reasonably determined by Company, Company agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the Product free of charge, excluding any shipping or handling charges. Company shall not be responsible for any software or data installed on the Product originally supplied by Company. This warranty does not cover software, external devices, accessories or other parts added to a Company system after the system is shipped from Company, or accessories or parts that are not installed in the Company factory. Monitors, keyboards, and mice that are included on Company's standard price list are covered under this warranty; all other monitors, keyboards, and mice are not covered. Any part that is repaired or replaced under this warranty will, itself, be warranted only for the remainder of the warranty period of the original product being repaired or replaced.

    I'm not sure what the 'standard price list' entails but I'm guessing if its their in-house brand it's covered

    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    Ketar
  • KetarKetar Lacks the basic intelligence required for pretty much everythingRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Ketar wrote: »
    It's a Skorpion K1RGB. It came free with my pc when I ordered it. Only had it for 7 months or so.

    @Ketar you got that from cyberberpowerpc, yah?

    Looks like they have a warranty on it so might as well submit a claim
    Warranty Coverage - Company warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of three years for labor and one year for parts from the date of the original invoice from Company. Except in the case of Notebooks, which carry a one year labor and one year parts from the date of the original invoice from Company. Company shall have the sole discretion in determining whether Product is covered under the warranty for labor and/or warranty for parts. Should the Product(s) supplied by Company prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or material as reasonably determined by Company, Company agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the Product free of charge, excluding any shipping or handling charges. Company shall not be responsible for any software or data installed on the Product originally supplied by Company. This warranty does not cover software, external devices, accessories or other parts added to a Company system after the system is shipped from Company, or accessories or parts that are not installed in the Company factory. Monitors, keyboards, and mice that are included on Company's standard price list are covered under this warranty; all other monitors, keyboards, and mice are not covered. Any part that is repaired or replaced under this warranty will, itself, be warranted only for the remainder of the warranty period of the original product being repaired or replaced.

    I'm not sure what the 'standard price list' entails but I'm guessing if its their in-house brand it's covered

    At the very least I'll try their tech support and go to the warranty claim if need be after that. Thanks, I'm so used to problems happening outside of warranty periods that it never even occurred to me to go that route.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    So my first gaming KB in ages has been purchaed for amazon day

    61f3J06yETL._SL1300_.jpg

    k70 Lux.

    i went with Cherry Red swtiches

    IoloAiouaLD50Mugsleychrishallett83
Sign In or Register to comment.