Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mechanical Keyboards] Clickity Clack! CODE Keyboards back in stock... and gone!

1373839404143»

• jungleroomxjungleroomx Patently RidiculousRegistered User regular
    I don't know much about them, but there's a VicTake blue switch on Newegg that's for sale for about $50.

The reviews seem pretty good.

Bama wrote: »
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    complacency sucks.
    It's not so bad once you get used to it.
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Corsair K70 LUX with cherry blues is on sale on Amazon for $85 today.

• mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    I am tired of this gigantic backup keyboard after my quickfire tenkeless with BLUESdied.

I need browns on a tenkeyless. The quickfire is out of stock everywhere.... any suggestions?

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    You may want to try /r/mechmarket or /r/hardwareswap on Reddit. If you do some digging, you can get lucky.

I also found this. I'm not sure of your budget.
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129071

• mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited April 25
    Mugsley wrote: »
    You may want to try /r/mechmarket or /r/hardwareswap on Reddit. If you do some digging, you can get lucky.

I also found this. I'm not sure of your budget.
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129071

you nailed it.... cool masters naming has lead me to many different versions most of them out of stock. Thank you for lighting the way.

Is there anything i can do with the blue board with the wonky usb plug on the board?
    trying a 5$ cable first.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."