Options

Expensive purses, etc.

11011121315

Posts

  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    fucking armchair english majors

    i giggled at that and then had to disguise it as a cough because apparently I'm not supposed to internet at work anymore
    The funny (maybe not funny) part is that I am an English major...

    would you like fries with that?

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    armchair fucking english majors

    Weaver on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Janson wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    Oh PBF, how do I love thee?

    Hrmm, Usually when the power supply goes the whole mobo gets fried too (in my experience)... hell, last time my power supply popped it took the video card too.

    The mobo may be broken, too. I can't really tell. It and the video card still light up.

    It broke two months ago, and fortunately my ex had a spare mobo and CPU - didn't think it would be the PSU. So now the same PSU has fried the new parts :(

    And I love PBF. The Mittens one is my favourite, the other is Mori's choice.

    Oh jeeze, that's so lame.

    Do you know if the RAM is okay?

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    armchair-fucking english majors

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited February 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    fucking armchair english majors

    i giggled at that and then had to disguise it as a cough because apparently I'm not supposed to internet at work anymore
    The funny (maybe not funny) part is that I am an English major...

    would you like fries with that?
    no i want the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

    bongi on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Callius wrote: »

    Oh jeeze, that's so lame.

    Do you know if the RAM is okay?

    Not for definite! But it was okay last time, so hopefully it is.

    Janson on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    daihslaepar

    Weaver on
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    daihslaepar

    wiivarrrrrrrrrrr

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    bongi wrote: »
    noo i want the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

    potatoe on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    daihslaepar

    wiivarrrrrrrrrrr

    ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

    Weaver on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    k al fixed now is there a button for the spoler tag so i dont have to type it bracket spoiler bracket bracket slash spoiler bracket everytime i wanna spoiler somthin

    Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    daihslaepar

    wiivarrrrrrrrrrr

    ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

    got lost in his own museum

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    fucking armchair english majors

    i giggled at that and then had to disguise it as a cough because apparently I'm not supposed to internet at work anymore
    The funny (maybe not funny) part is that I am an English major...

    would you like fries with that?
    But they told me I have real promotion opportunies!

    I have a career!

    The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Janson wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »

    Oh jeeze, that's so lame.

    Do you know if the RAM is okay?

    Not for definite! But it was okay last time, so hopefully it is.

    Lamesauce.

    Natasha's computer is dying. Word crashes all the time, it's doing weird things (inserting extra spaces and periods and shit), deleting files at random... it's bad news.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »

    Oh jeeze, that's so lame.

    Do you know if the RAM is okay?

    Not for definite! But it was okay last time, so hopefully it is.

    Lamesauce.

    Natasha's computer is dying. Word crashes all the time, it's doing weird things (inserting extra spaces and periods and shit), deleting files at random... it's bad news.

    When was the last time you or she formatted it?

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    No fucking clue, it's a mac and I don't think she has the original install discs.


    i typed that out as dicks... hehehe

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    daihslaepar

    wiivarrrrrrrrrrr

    ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

    got lost in his own museum

    ransacked her own room and I fell for it

    Weaver on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited February 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    No fucking clue, it's a mac and I don't think she has the original install discs.


    i typed that out as dicks... hehehe
    i do that all the time with words that start co

    bongi on
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    daihslaepar

    wiivarrrrrrrrrrr

    ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

    got lost in his own museum

    ransacked her own room and I fell for it

    ah, venice

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    daihslaepar

    wiivarrrrrrrrrrr

    ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

    got lost in his own museum

    ransacked her own room and I fell for it

    ah, venice

    Are you crazy? Don't go between them!

    Weaver on
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    daihslaepar

    wiivarrrrrrrrrrr

    ADRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

    got lost in his own museum

    ransacked her own room and I fell for it

    ah, venice

    Are you crazy? Don't go between them!

    HOW DARE HE *punch*

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    discs
    dicks

    rightbracketIleftbracketteeheeheerightbracketforwardslashIleftbracket

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    ]I[teeheehee]/I[ ?

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    OH GOD!

    I FUCKED UP MY BBCODE!

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    Have we talked about Denehilist and his jeans yet?

    Are you drunk again or do you never sober up?

    are you still mentally handicapped
    I honestly can't think of any handicap my mind might have. I mean, I do deign to talk to you and your ilk, in the hope that some sort of information/entertainment could be exchanged, but that's more out of a boy-like optimism than any sort of "handicap".

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    bongi wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    No fucking clue, it's a mac and I don't think she has the original install discs.


    i typed that out as dicks... hehehe
    i do that all the time with words that start co

    how do you get dicks from typing "co"?

    potatoe on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited February 2007
    potatoe wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    No fucking clue, it's a mac and I don't think she has the original install discs.


    i typed that out as dicks... hehehe
    i do that all the time with words that start co

    how do you get dicks from typing "co"?
    i dunno man

    i dunno

    bongi on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    COCK!

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited February 2007
    haha like penis

    bongi on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    PHALLUS!

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Did slung quit posting?

    Weaver on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    We hope so.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited February 2007
    PHALLUS!

    heeheehee

    willy

    bongi on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    We hope so.
    Procuring food for his wife took up all of his free time.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    We hope so.
    Procuring food for his wife took up all of his free time.

    I really want to make a hunter/gatherer joke here but, man... I just don't like insulting people who aren't there to defend themselves. It always seems sort of lame.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    We hope so.
    Procuring food for his wife took up all of his free time.

    I really want to make a hunter/gatherer joke here but, man... I just don't like insulting people who aren't there to defend themselves. It always seems sort of lame.
    Well, I don't think he was banned so whatever. I mainly try to treat people in the same manner that they treat me but harder.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    We hope so.
    Procuring food for his wife took up all of his free time.

    I really want to make a hunter/gatherer joke here but, man... I just don't like insulting people who aren't there to defend themselves. It always seems sort of lame.
    Well, I don't think he was banned so whatever. I mainly try to treat people in the same manner that they treat me but harder.

    So, like... if I kissed your penis you would deep-throat me?

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited February 2007
    Slung is hells of busy with work, as far as I know.

    DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    There are so many shiny cases

    Janson on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Janson wrote: »
    There are so many shiny cases

    Oh man, aren't there?

    I was looking for a media computer case and oh god, so much sexiness.

    PS: you didn't reply to my PM and I'm hurt and wounded now. It's beyond repair.

    oh and i have to pee.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
Sign In or Register to comment.