Options

HAPPY STRAYA DAY! [AusPAX 2013]

• Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    It's okay! I forgot, that actually isn't the video that explains what the fuck I'm talking about.

It is like a jager bomb but with ice break instead of red bull.
    ice_break.png

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    theSquid wrote:
    I hope there's a decent pub scene around there though. I do like me a comfortable, warm watering hole at the end of the day.

Yeah there's a great pub in town

Fuzzbutt why would you hit us all like that? I thought we were mates

I guess I just find spreadsheets and statistics incredibly boring!

broken image link
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    I would like to get into cricket

I really like tennis

Somehow I have to just find the common ground

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Sandra you should hang out with us.

We are pretty fly.

For Caucasians.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Yeah D&D last night was a blast. I had a lot of fun and Dad, while he was pretty tired at the time, really enjoyed joining in as well. He said his character is free for anyone to play if we ever do a night and someone wants to join in and he can't join us, and I figure that if we ever have people missing we can just share characters around to whoever is there.

It's going to be super fun using my own setting for this. Usually I've run off forgotten realms stuff so this will be a new experience for me. Luckily, since it's all my setting, everything is in my head already so this shouldn't really pose that much extra work compared to using FR. Just have to get around to making a world map sometime, but I'm shit at drawing.

Oh yeah, Hralhs are cute little buggers, aren't they?

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Oooh, long island iced teas and cider.... yay....

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Those Margaret River beach houses Viv linked are incredibly cool.

Also dem prices. Jeez that is really good.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    it should be at jarvis bay because then there is an 8% chance of me being able to make it, as opposed to an 0.25% chance for the other locations mentioned.

I know this is a brilliantly compelling argument.

• Options
    If both Fishman and I are at Auspax I hope you are all prepared for a bunch of D&D or some shit like that

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Fuzzbutt... Well you don't have I watch it on tv, but you are down for backyard cricket, right?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I just need to know how much people are going to be willing to listen to Eddie Money's 'Take Me Home Tonight'

That will be my deciding factor

(I really want to so hopefully it'll work out)

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Byron on friday BYRON ON FRIDAY

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    marty_0001 wrote:
    I would like to get into cricket

I really like tennis

Somehow I have to just find the common ground

Swinging an object to hit a ball?

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Sandra you should hang out with us.

We are pretty fly.

For Caucasians.

p.s buy me scotch

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    So, went out for drinks with HB and my co-workers to farewell our manager who's moving back to Perth. She went straight to my bed while I had a late dinner once we got home and she decided to leave me a drunken message on paint:
    Julian,

Becayse yiy dib't have word oib here, abd god, igbire my typing, I wanted to thank yiy. Because i jbiw hiw tajing me to the Eastrn was a big deal. And it meabs a kit to me. I kbow I'm pretty damn wastedm, but tgabkyou.

Mwetubg these awesonme people is an honour and a privulage, and I love you so mych.

Thankyou for this awesome daym, abd I am so damn tgabjful to have yiy. Yoy are oerfect, in every sibgke way.
    You put uo with me, care abiyt me, abd i justy hope i am good enough for you, because i fucming k=love you, so goddamn fucking much and you are beautiful.

i knbow you'll end up probablyu keeppinbg tgis, but i wabt you to jbow, forever and for awlays, i kive you.

Thankyou for eberything,

I love yoy,

Sarah=g. <3

Basically I love this woman.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Fuzzbutt... Well you don't have I watch it on tv, but you are down for backyard cricket, right?

This is me, backyard cricket (although it was our front yard at our place) is super fun.

• Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    tynic wrote:
    it should be at jarvis bay because then there is an 8% chance of me being able to make it, as opposed to an 0.25% chance for the other locations mentioned.

I know this is a brilliantly compelling argument.

I really wanted to have it at Jervis Bay, just for the sake of convenience... but honestly, I don't think it would be that great for a large group of people staying for upwards of a week. You'd get bored pretty quick, unless you literally want to do nothing but go to the beach for 7 days straight... which is fine by me. That's what I did at Byron. But at least there were options for other things in the nearby vicinity. The town had a nightlife, and there were theme parks and stuff an hour's drive away.

• Options
    Byron on friday BYRON ON FRIDAY

Oh man I'm jealous.

• Options
    Anzekay wrote:
    If both Fishman and I are at Auspax I hope you are all prepared for a bunch of D&D or some shit like that

Oh god oh god yes.

• Options
    don't forget the strip club

• Options
    Jervis Bay has a lot of different beaches, and each one kinda has its own personality... Lots of cool little places to explore. Nice hiking trails with even more nice secluded beaches. But that might no be everyone's cup of tea. I'd love doing it, but I suspect for some people it might feel like they're being forced to do a death march.

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    wait, Sarah = g?

it all makes sense!

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    as long as it's summer I am totally content with living in my own carved-out rut between beach, barbeque and wherever we're keeping the booze. But it's all moot because I don't even know what I'm doing in a few months, let alone in 2013, and the chances of me being in australia are small.

basically, IGNORE ME.

tynic on
  • Options
    I'd be up for a hike, we could even do a giant picnic if there's area permitting.

• Options
    Gatsby wrote:
    I'd be up for a hike, we could even do a giant picnic if there's area permitting. i.e no spiders

• Options
    Gatsby wrote:
    Anzekay wrote:

Oh god oh god yes.

I oughta GM some Harn. Then you guys can roll 98% random characters and I can throw you into combat so that you can all lose limbs, eyes, etc, or blow yourselves up with magic.

• Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Man Gats, that is adorable.

• Options
    How embarrassing for Wimble and Tynic.

• Options
    Gatsby wrote:
    I'd be up for a hike, we could even do a giant picnic if there's area permitting. i.e no spiders

See you get me, Dave.

• Options
    How embarrassing for Wimble and Tynic.

I've read this page 8 times and I still don't understand.

help me.

• Options
    just embrace it, tynic. We are locked in something awkward together, somehow

if we work together we can anxiously shuffle to the exit

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    I have a story I want to tell.
    But I can't. Even drunk me knows this. This is unfortunate.

• Options
    tell me stim

in a pm if you have to

you know you can trust meee

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Man what, c'mon stim you can tell us anything.

I must warn you I'm a bit drunk myself though so don't trust my judgement solely.

• Options
    Wimble wrote:
    just embrace it, tynic. We are locked in something awkward together, somehow

if we work together we can anxiously shuffle to the exit

alright. My left is your right, so when I say 'left', you swing your right leg backwards and try and grip the wall grommets with your third hand.

• Options
    tynic we are this horse

LmDR0.jpg

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    haha oh wow, see I saw you guys double post and now it's gone

shenanigans

• Options
    Wimble wrote:
    tynic we are this horse

LmDR0.jpg

oh my god

the sheer majesty of this ... beautiful steed

god, I ... tears. Tears in my eyes.

• Options
    that swirly hat, I can't stop giggling

• Options
    that swirly hat, I can't stop giggling

I get the feeling you're not seeing the same forum the rest of us are.
    did you drink something from underneath the sink, dave?

This discussion has been closed.