Options

HAPPY STRAYA DAY! [AusPAX 2013]

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Maybe you guys are underexposed to Bon Jovi down there.

I hate those songs for the same reason that I can no longer stand Sweet Caroline:

500 billion too many drunk fucks screaming "SO GOOD SO GOOD" or "OOOOH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER!" and then dumping their beer on you.

Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" was our class' graduation song for some reason, so that's cool, but I prefer Peter Gabriel to Phil Collins so I guess we're going to have to fight with knives now.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    I think any song followed by someone dumping beer on me would leave me feeling like I had a bad experience

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Yes.

We are way to underexposed to Bon jovi.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Only one cure guys.

• Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    I think it is more than in Australia everyone throws their beer on you all the time.

My class didn't have a graduation song, and when we voted for prom queen we voted for this really homophobic guy.

• Options
    More cowbell bonnas

• Options
    Besides.

We wouldn't waste beer.

• Options
    I was at a bar the other week

and Livin on a Prayer came on. And I had to sing. It's a rule.

And then a song or two later - Don't Stop Believin.

Then Ghostbusters

then Africa

Broken Wings

By the time I left I was literally hoarse from singing.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    If this all does pan out for me I am going to show up at the airport baggage claim with a boombox on my shoulder blasting a cassette of Livin' on a Prayer.

I will also be wearing a cap backwards and a hypercolor t-shirt so you will know it is me.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    If this all does pan out for me I am going to show up at the airport baggage claim with a boombox on my shoulder blasting a cassette of Livin' on a Prayer.

I will also be wearing a cap backwards and a hypercolor t-shirt so you will know it is me.

1741702.jpg

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    I was at a bar the other week

and Livin on a Prayer came on. And I had to sing. It's a rule.

And then a song or two later - Don't Stop Believin.

Then Ghostbusters

then Africa

Broken Wings

By the time I left I was literally hoarse from singing.
    That sounds like one of the best ways to start an evening

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited January 2012

but then after a few seconds it changes to Waterloo

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    No shirt.

But close.

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Freebird!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Wimble wrote:

but then after a few seconds it changes to Waterloo

Yessss

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Freebird!

Very good call, sir.

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Just the one song looped, or the whole Slippery When Wet album? (Which I actually own on cassette...)

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    OP updated with deadline to sell each of your preferred locations

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Tef wrote:
    I just need to know how much people are going to be willing to listen to Eddie Money's 'Take Me Home Tonight'

That will be my deciding factor

(I really want to so hopefully it'll work out)

A thousand time yes! Nothing but 1980s rock, blasting from the boombox

change it to 90s and I'm there

• Options
    Oh man.

I just lint AND cookie crumbs in my belly button.

• Options
    E'ry day I'm hustlin'

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Oh man.

I just lint AND cookie crumbs in my belly button.

8->

• Options
    Let's pretend that post also had the word found as well.

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Need to start dialling my bed time in earlier

so I aimed for 12:30 tonight

I read a book till then for an hour or so, the Ravenor Omnibus, a warhammer 40 000 book

It got me thinking about an incredible story that , if I could ever write, I would write, and an army to build with it. While I desperately tried to sleep.

I work early tomorrow :(

• Options
    HitsuraptorHitsuraptor Registered User regular
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I have been doing a good job of waking up just before my alarm goes off every day

like about a minute to five minutes before

feels good bro

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    yeah, the days when I bounce out of bed are always good days. Today was not one of those days, unfortunately

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tef wrote:
    yeah, the days when I bounce out of bed are always good days. Today was not one of those days, unfortunately

I have not had a day like that since Christmas day 1996

• Options
    #pipe wrote:
    Tef wrote:

What can I do to make your day better

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    I am such a nerd, the only time I have gotten out of bed with some enthusiasm in recent years is to see what the daily deals are on the xmas steam sales.

The steam sales do strange things to a man.

• Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Tef wrote:

This.

• Options
    #pipe wrote:
    Tef wrote:

David

Not only are you a talented and inspired designer, who I greatly admire

But you have a cool haircut, can grow a manly beard and play the meanest in trumpet in town

I just wanted you to know that

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    marty_0001 wrote:
    I am such a nerd, the only time I have gotten out of bed with some enthusiasm in recent years is to see what the daily deals are on the xmas steam sales.

The steam sales do strange things to a man.

hahaha what a NERD

<<

>>

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Tef wrote:
    #pipe wrote:
    Tef wrote:

David

Not only are you a talented and inspired designer, who I greatly admire

But you have a cool haircut, can grow a manly beard and play the meanest in trumpet in town

David

I'm your lady and you're my man

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    I have been doing a good job of waking up just before my alarm goes off every day

like about a minute to five minutes before

feels good bro

i've been doing that a lot lately too
    then I lie in bed for an extra half hour daydreaming because it's more fun than going to work, thus completely negating any benefit had from waking up early naturally.

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Tef don't think I've forgotten about our... friendly rivalry on steam gifts. You might have gotten the last laugh in the xmas sales but just you wait til the summer! (in the US)

• Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    Yeah I get up just before my alarm if I go to bed at an appropriate time. My bed times are usually anything but appropriate, however.

• Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    OP updated with deadline to sell each of your preferred locations

You sold the Margaret River quite nicely. Consider me thoroughly sold.

Unless someone posts an amazing Cairns write up.

• Options
    marty_0001 wrote:
    Tef don't think I've forgotten about our... friendly rivalry on steam gifts. You might have gotten the last laugh in the xmas sales but just you wait til the summer! (in the US)

Mwhahaha

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
This discussion has been closed.