Marvel Comic's Mark Millar calls *all* gamers pedophiles!

13»

Posts

  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    SkankPlaya wrote: »
    I fucking hate it when groups of people DEMAND AN APOLOGY for something that someone said (edit: especially disjointed groups like fucking gamers). Oh no, did your feelings get hurt? Oh does the widdle baby need his mommy to make it all better?

    FUCK YOU, for ruining my society. Fuck you, for introducing the idea that people are not allowed to say what they want or mean. Fuck you for being a humorless cunt. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. GET THE FUCK OUT!


    There, that was intended to to insult all those "P.C." people in groups demanding apologies for statements people said. I'll show you where you can find your damned apology.

    So it's "P.C." to be offended that someone called you and your friends child fucking sickos?


    Also: Hey Millar's a troll. That's a shock.

    The Muffin Man on
  • Red or AliveRed or Alive Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Oh, come one. You're not taking this shit seriously, are you? It's fucking Millar. He's like Warren Ellis, 'cept without the wit and talent to compensate for the oh-so-ironic snarkiness.

    Nobody's seriously calling anyone child fucking sickos.

    Well, maybe in SE++...

    Red or Alive on
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    SkankPlaya wrote: »
    Briareos wrote: »
    SkankPlaya wrote: »
    Briareos wrote: »
    SkankPlaya wrote: »
    I fucking hate it when groups of people DEMAND AN APOLOGY for something that someone said (edit: especially disjointed groups like fucking gamers). Oh no, did your feelings get hurt? Oh does the widdle baby need his mommy to make it all better?

    FUCK YOU, for ruining my society. Fuck you, for introducing the idea that people are not allowed to say what they want or mean. Fuck you for being a humorless cunt. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. GET THE FUCK OUT!


    There, that was intended to to insult all those "P.C." people in groups demanding apologies for statements people said. I'll show you where you can find your damned apology.


    Needs an anger management counselor.

    Anger management is just another one of those queer societal implementations designed to get in touch with a mans "feelings". Fuck that. If you want me to get in touch with my feelings give me a couple beers and I'll tell you what I really think about you and your fucking anger management.

    Needs AA meetings.

    Just because a guy likes having a few beers every night doesn't make him an alcoholic. FUCKING CHRIST ON THE CROSS!!! Next thing you'll say that I'm "Unstable" and "Needs counseling" or some such shit.

    Sentry, you're right, you can demand an apology all you want, you have that right. Cry to the heavens in demand for some consolation for the harm that has befallen you. But, it won't do you any fucking good. If a man says something; makes some statement that might be offensive or outlandish, why should he apologize? Why would you make him? Is it because you (or whatever group of people) are offended? Or is it becuase you want him to publicly declare that he was wrong, thus embarrassing him and subjecting him to ridicule. Or, is it because you want some attention of your own? Either way, demanding an apology is just as offensive as the originating offensive comment, becuase you end up chilling future speech that may be "offensive", because people will be less likely to voice their opinions if they constantly need to say they're sorry to someone.

    Unstable, needs counseling or some such shit.

    The Muffin Man on
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Oh, come one. You're not taking this shit seriously, are you? It's fucking Millar. He's like Warren Ellis, 'cept without the wit and talent to compensate for the oh-so-ironic snarkiness.

    Nobody's seriously calling anyone child fucking sickos.

    Well, maybe in SE++...

    I'm not gonna get all bent outta shape about it. Does it piss me off? Yes. That's one of the things you don't throw around jokingly.

    Demanding an apology isn't gonna do anything. Because even if he DOES apologize, now he thinks Gamers fuck children AND cry about being called pedophiles. So I'd rather just fume harmlessly on a message board.

    The Muffin Man on
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sentry wrote: »
    Fair enough. Now to get me a child and a Nintendo Wii...

    Get the Wii. Children will come (:winky:) on their own.

    The Muffin Man on
  • GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    i thought we weren't allowed to have hate-threads



    Don't look at me. I'm not running this show anymore.

    GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sentry wrote: »
    Fair enough. Now to get me a child and a Nintendo Wii...

    Get the Wii. Children will come (:winky:) on their own.

    Yes, the family friend's 8-year old loves playing with my Wii, and he doesn't usually play video games.

    DarkPrimus on
    dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Manifest wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    i thought we weren't allowed to have hate-threads



    Don't look at me. I'm not running this show anymore.

    t geebs - this "Lard" guy said lion king sucks

    Garlic Bread on
  • SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Sentry wrote: »
    Fair enough. Now to get me a child and a Nintendo Wii...

    Get the Wii. Children will come (:winky:) on their own.

    Yes, the family friend's 8-year old loves playing with my Wii , and he doesn't usually play video games.

    Okay... you win the thread.

    Graping?

    Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    cue keith to call you a faggot for liming

    Garlic Bread on
  • SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Shouldn't you be in the thread that has your name on it? Something about everyone hating you...

    Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Wait, that thread's about me?

    Garlic Bread on
  • SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yes... see, everyone loves Keith Richards. It's you people have mixed feelings about. I always found your witty banter refreshing... then you said things that were hurtful.

    Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The main audience for his body of work is people not old enough to drink.

    People say that about video games all the time too, you know.

    Lux on
  • ReaverbotReaverbot Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Wonderful and right after I found out my own father thinks I'm a pedophile just because I use the internet.

    Reaverbot on
  • projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hay. Remember Civil War? Issue three was pretty good. Right? Guys? Pedos?

    projectmayhem on
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Everyone in this thread is a pedo.

    I just hope you can quit fucking children long enough to read this post.

    Bloods End on
  • projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Everyone in this thread is a pedo.

    I just hope you can quit fucking children long enough to read this post.

    Slip it in?

    projectmayhem on
  • SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I can read your post while fucking children... it isn't rocket science...

    Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, well Mark Millar's a furry who wrote Sonic the Hedgehog comics, so I guess we're even.

    Munch on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sentry wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Sentry wrote: »
    Fair enough. Now to get me a child and a Nintendo Wii...

    Get the Wii. Children will come (:winky:) on their own.

    Yes, the family friend's 8-year old loves playing with my Wii , and he doesn't usually play video games.

    Okay... you win the thread.

    What do I get, besides the child?

    DarkPrimus on
    dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
Sign In or Register to comment.