As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Share With Us Your Sordid and Recent Past

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    ack wrote:
    6 yeras ago? jerking off

6 years ago right now i had not yet jerked off for the first time.

same

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I was wrong in the auspax thread, I had been working for a year as an engineer. Livin at home, spending all my money and having a good time. I was also around a week away from finishing it with my then girlfriend. At this stage we were literally treading water, she wanted to break up, I wanted to give it some more effort, she said ok, but really didn't try so it really just was a stay of execution before I ended up finishing things.

It did culminate in one of my most fun nights out with my friends after we broke up, I messaged one of my friends, told him what happened, he called me like a minute afterward told me to come round and I'd be staying at his place for the night. All my friends showed up. We had a few beers moved onto the city and got ridiculous drunk and the bartender managed to spill tequila all over me.

Everyone ended getting so messy drunk that most if us threw up. I remember leaving the toilet to see my friend pushing chunks of bacon through the sink hole.

Get do drunk you throw up is now known between me and my friends as pushing bacon.

Really, I look back a lot on that night and enjoy it. When I needed some support my friends were there.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I use to be the laziest mother fucker around.

I found out early in elementary school that if I just coasted along with Cs it was good enough and I could sleep in class or read books. I never tried. Same through out all of high school. Never tried, was a b/c student. Then it came to college. I hadn't really thought about what I wanted to do in life. I just wanted to be with my friends. So I had friends going to Purdue, and Ball State. I applied to both and the first to accept me was Ball State, so I went with that.

That year in the dorms was the best I have ever had. It was amazing. Except I never went to class excpet on test days. I still managed a D in two classes both semesters. The next semester I just worked and lived out there to be near my girlfriend, I basically lived in squallor because I worked three jobs and just threw trash everywhere. Plus I lived in the basement which flooded whenever it rained. So that was fun. I moved back home, and enrolled in community college, and did nothing. I hated it and was still digging myself out of debt so I never went to class. I should have dropped out, because now thats fucking me over. Now I'm finally on track, and not lazy, but I need to find my motivation to get to the gym and not be a fat ass anymore.

Basically the moral of the story is: Worry about the consequences of your actions always. Always worry.

• Options
    MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    ack wrote:
    6 yeras ago? jerking off

6 years ago right now i had not yet jerked off for the first time.

same

I have jacked off thousands of times in the past 6 years.

I will never not be jacking off.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    yo

• Options
    Let's compete.

To see who can be the very best.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    alright hit me up on skype

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Actually, I wanna say 07 and 08 were pretty awful emotionally

Until like the end of the year when I met Lady SH and Harrison Ford and I seduced her.

• Options
    I'll need to verify your credit card info first.

• Options
    I'll need a trial first

• Options
    Smart Hero wrote:

Until like the end of the year when I met Lady SH and Harrison Ford and I seduced her.

Harrison Ford is a man, man.

• Options
    Smart Hero wrote:

No offense to her, but why wouldn't you have seduced Harrison Ford instead?

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    I was 15 and pretty dissonant

Same as now but with less butttouchins ehehehe

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:

I wasn't jonesing for him

• Options
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:

A better pun would've been "I didn't want to ride Solo"

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    I'll need a trial first

Hey man, I gotta make a livin' somehow.

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    I'll need a trial first

Come on, baby

Just the tip

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    I'll need a trial first

Come on, baby

Just the tip

Fool me once, shame on me...

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:

I love you

• Options
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:

I love you

2hpnei8.jpg

• Options
    ARG

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    oh I guess I had less debt five years ago

I was still working at the damn hospital though

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Do you keep that on your clipboard at all times

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    So five years ago I wasn't on PA yet, I think I lurked a few times. Want to hear a scary word? GameFAQs. Ugh, so glad to be rid of that.

I would've been exactly 20 and 2 days, and it's weird to see these generational humps of a bunch of 24/25 year olds, and ... all you other young 'ens.

If I remember, my current job was a bitch and in about a weeks time I quit because I was sick of their shit. I had another job lined up by then, and I've been at it for this entire time. The difference now is that instead of $8 something an hour, I'm over $14, full-time with benefits. Worth it in the long haul.

I was friends-with-benefits with the girl I'd been on and off again seeing since high school, and around March I think we got back together, then broke up again a few months later, during which she had an almost-threesome but continued to want to be friends-with-benefits. This person later became my fiance, wife, and now ex. From this viewpoint, it looks so clear.

Now I'm single, but open with myself. Finally came to terms that I'm bisexual, and was able to tell close friends, and they still love me and are close friends. Now contemplating moving because this town has nothing and will never have anything to offer me. Just a matter of saving up money and deciding where.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    I remember I used to post constantly on the 1up forums when I was around 12 or so I think.

Good times, good times.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Why are we harpin' on the past

Let's talk about how awesome we are today

I have awesome friends and a rad boyfriend and a job I like!

• Options
    edited January 2012

That's what I do

5TSgK.png

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    Sheri wrote:

GAQMI.gif

• Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    in 2007 I was a junior in high school and spent a lot of time not caring about high school

i think that was the last year i was a camper at japanese language camp before working there as a cook

i spent way more time on here, and was in vent probably every night

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    I remember leaving the toilet to see my friend pushing chunks of bacon through the sink hole.

Get do drunk you throw up is now known between me and my friends as pushing bacon.

this is hilarious

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

GAQMI.gif

Yeah that @Smart Hero guy is pretty okay too

• Options

something like that

Don't think I forgot about your promise

• Options
    Which one?

I make so many

• Options
    I'd sendKeithamessage.jpg but I'm going to sleep now

• Options
    That's not a promise.

Besides, now I'm at the plant, in my work uniform, all sweaty and surrounded by hot metal

I couldn't take a picture here

• Options
  • Options
    That's not a promise.

Besides, now I'm at the plant, in my work uniform, all sweaty and surrounded by hot metal

ZAP

• Options
    LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:

I started on an awesome drawing last night and I'm going to draw more awesome things tonight after an awesome bath!

• Options
    That's not a promise.

How sweaty

and what's this uniform look like...

• Options
    I can't see that YouTube on my phone but I'm guessing it's that clip from The Simpson about the gay steel mill