The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Multi-Mission Monitor and the Many Mediating Matters [Which One to Get?]
I currently run my PC through a Videoseven 19" VGA monitor. It's served my purposes well for over five years, but I'm thinking about upgrading. With moving to a new house and getting a larger desk, I was thinking of bringing my PS3 up here and running both devices through a single 24" monitor, sitting from roughly two feet away. My desires would be:
- Full 1080p resolution
- At least 1 HDMI port for the PS3
- Good screen quality
- (Optional 1) A second HDMI port for the PC, but I can use VGA/DVI
- (Optional 2) Good speaker quality, but my existing external speakers are fine for now
- Price range: $250-$300 (£150-£200)
I've been looking at Samsung monitors, because I hear they're awesome, but there are so many different 24" models they provide I'm not sure which is which.
- The PS3 is a 60GB Fat Model
- PC runs on 32 Bit Windows 7 Professional
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 4850 HD with two DVI ports
Does anyone have any experience as to which monitor I should be gunning for?