As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

NFL Thread: It's DRAFT Day!

196979899100102»

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Andrew Datko from your alma mater is a starting quality OT that is still there and I am hoping the Giants pick him.

How the fuck did you remember I was from FL State

Mind like a steel trap

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    RG3 could be a bust

or for a future trade?

Xehalus on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The popular theory is that Cousins can be flipped, yeah.

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    i would be so pissed if i were cousins

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Because they are just so solid everywhere else on the field they can afford to do this.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular

Because they are just so solid everywhere else on the field they can afford to do this.
    Smart GM's look ahead and not at next year.

still, I don't think Cousins is going to be so in demand that he warranted that pick.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Drafting a QB to flip in the 4th round when you've supposedly already drafter your QB of the future is just plain dumb. If RGIII plays like he is supposed to and doesn't get injured Cousins isn't even going to see the field to have a chance to impress anyone.

This discussion has been closed.