As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's talk about drugs, baby

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I now have a prescription for Cipralex.

I also learned a bunch of interesting/worrisome things about my family history and I'm slowly revisiting my childhood and slowly learning well how to live I guess.

Swordfights I'm glad to hear that you had a sweet ass trip that is wicked. I've decided that I will try Acid when my friend picks some up. I am curious about the experience and if I go into it with the right mood I just have a feeling that it will be special. I could be wrong though.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    TheClarksterTheClarkster Registered User regular
    That was a really really good trip report to read, esp. after a bowl.

4:20 is comin on up, better line some bowls up bowl bowl bowl

Waka
    Waka

Flocka
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    so i went to buy my biweekly reefer with my pay check, and my buddy tempted me too well with a 4.8 gram nugget of absolute beauty

trouble is

now i don't wanna pick at it because it's so pristine, but i wanna get mad high.

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »
    so i went to buy my biweekly reefer with my pay check, and my buddy tempted me too well with a 4.8 gram nugget of absolute beauty

trouble is

now i don't wanna pick at it because it's so pristine, but i wanna get mad high.

Smoke that fucker, duder.

• Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    Mdma is totally the drug for me
    It was glorious

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    man you ain't kiddin'

Molly is like a valkyrie riding down on a sunbeam and just tongue-kissing you super deep

• Options
    I talked and was smooth and charming and I'm still feeling good. I haven't felt good in a while but here I am

Thanks, drugs!

• Options
    i don't like molly very much

that stuff always makes me sweaty and smiley and weird and it usually isn't 100% pleasant

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Lord_Snot wrote: »

trouble is

well i have some shake and lesser nuggets i feel i am obligated to smoke first

i wish there was a way to permanently preserve beautiful nuggets in simulacrum form so you can smoke 'em and remember them

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    You don't see the worse simulacrum too often.

• Options
    i used the word odiferous at work today and the customer i was talking too sarcastically praised me for using 'big words'

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i used the word odiferous at work today and the customer i was talking too sarcastically praised me for using 'big words'

look at mister english major using his 5 dollar words

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    being admonished for book learnin' is the worst epidemic ever

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular

trouble is

i wish there was a way to permanently preserve beautiful nuggets in simulacrum form so you can smoke 'em and remember them
    it's called the macro mode on your camera, holmes

• Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular

trouble is

it's called the macro mode on your camera, holmes

I was thinking the same. Just take a picture of the nugget in all it's beautiful detail.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    So

I bought more percs

Hm

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I get a laugh that we can't talk about any kind of software/music/video piracy, but drug thread is A++-ok.

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Someone make a pro-War-On-Drugs thread to compensate

• Options
    Hey other threads guess how high we are.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Someone make a pro-War-On-Drugs thread to compensate

I'm not against this thread. I just get a laugh.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    If i have drugs i don't need any other source of entertainment.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    last night I had an LSD flashback

Well, that or someone slipped me something I guess.

Shadows were movin around and shit and I zoned out on a red light in my room and made it switch back and forth between red and green

There was a goddamn huge-ass moth or bat flapping around my room at one point.

Also swarms of tiny insects on my arms. That part wasn't as fun.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    So my sister got so stressed out and anxious from her shit job and her asshole bosses that she had to be told by a doctor to take a few days off and take all these pills because it was getting so bad it was agitating a respiratory infection she had caught over the winter. They said her blood pressure was incredibly high and that she might develop a chronic condition from all of this.

Never have I more desperately wanted to suggest somebody try smoking weed to chill the fuck out.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    Swill wrote: »
    I talked and was smooth and charming and I'm still feeling good. I haven't felt good in a while but here I am

Thanks, drugs!

"Why are you smiling? You're on molly aren't you" is a thing I hear pretty often. If it can make my surly ass so happy it can't be bad.

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Options
    CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
    So my sister got so stressed out and anxious from her shit job and her asshole bosses that she had to be told by a doctor to take a few days off and take all these pills because it was getting so bad it was agitating a respiratory infection she had caught over the winter. They said her blood pressure was incredibly high and that she might develop a chronic condition from all of this.

Never have I more desperately wanted to suggest somebody try smoking weed to chill the fuck out.

I dunno if smoking is the best suggestion, due to the aforementioned respiratory infection, but a THC infusion (via baked goods perhaps) wouldn't hurt.

• Options
    Agree one hundred percent. If I can't get enjoyment from other things gonna get it somehow!

Boom shakalaka

• Options
    the best prescription for anyone who can never relax and is super stressed is reefers

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    except my mom because she gets paranoid and thinks she can't breathe it's really cute

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    wait hold on

americans call MDMA molly?

we just call it MD, i have also heard 'shard' for some reason

anyway it is basically distilled happiness but if you overdo it you lose your capacity to feel joy

• Options
    It's a great nickname because you can just go around yelling for it, and then just pretend you're looking for your lost lady friend if you run into any trouble

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    anyway it is basically distilled happiness but if you overdo it you lose your capacity to feel joy

yeah that happened to me

just

welp now I can't be happy unless I'm on drugs forever

• Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    why can't nobody sell me no drugs right now

harumph

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    sorry brojeck

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    i'm really actually scared to do ecstasy

most likely because it's one of the very few things my dad hasn't done

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    If it helps I AM TOLD that it has a great effect while still allowing you pretty much total control of your own actions and is generally amazing

• Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    bwrah bwrah brwah!

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    It's a great nickname because you can just go around yelling for it, and then just pretend you're looking for your lost lady friend if you run into any trouble

I'm pretty sure this fools exactly no one. When Madonna references something, it can safely be considered no longer underground.

sig.png
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular

yeah that happened to me

just

welp now I can't be happy unless I'm on drugs forever

Yeah for almost a year I was doing MDMA/ecstasy every weekend, and occasionally during the week
    It was super fun, I made lots of friends, got laid a lot
    but during the week I would feel like a goddamn trainwreck. I was anxious, depressed, pissed off, and just generally unable to get happy.
    The drug itself basically cured my depression and anxiety issues for the night. Then worsened them when it wore off.

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Doing MDMA every weekend is incredibly foolish. Even doing it every month is too often. Three months is a commonly accepted waiting period. Ann Shulgin recommended taking it seasonally, ie four times a year at the change of each season.

sig.png
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    So my friends and I got high and went to see Revenge of the Nerds with a special appearance by Robert Carradine. We showed up late, and when I came back from the parking lot I noticed he was talking to theater employees right behind my friends. They didn't notice he was there.

I really wanted to get him to sign the wrapper that my hot dog came in, but I thought he might not react well to an obviously stoned dude running at him with a hot dog. None of us wound up talking to him or getting his attention, but it was still pretty neat.

As for my current situation, I am not high, but have got a bit of Whiskey in me. Canadian Mist, which is pretty damn good for being as cheap as it is.

This discussion has been closed.