As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's talk about drugs, baby

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    it's wonderful bud too, has my favorite kind of stink

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    Just did drugs and played league of legends all day

Waitin' to graduate

• Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012

Ever buy too much of a good thing and have it sitting around for such a long time that you start to lust after some strange burn?

Edit: Because that is me, right now.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    My forearms still feel like they're full of geometry.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    brojeck lets league

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    My forearms still feel like they're full of geometry.

one of the weirdest things about the 2c-xs is that they really persist for a few days afterward. not straight up hallucinations, but weirdness
    Foolproof wrote: »

Ever buy too much of a good thing and have it sitting around for such a long time that you start to lust after some strange burn?

Edit: Because that is me, right now.

i totally feel that way sometimes. was feelin' that way yesterday so i got a gram of really good hash, which is super rare around here and so now i've got a bowl of half medical grade shake and half hash

gonna get high as shit, doggs

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    You spoiled ass cake eaters and your fancy "real weed"

Bah! I am, as we speak, letting some isopropyl alcohol evaporate in my bathroom, and the dirty rinse from my Sherlock shall be my only solace. Also I totally have the flu and had to call in sick so I haven't been in town all day. Unable to purchase. It's like living in a prison you guys.

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    If you ever find yourself smoking resin, that is when you know you have made some bad decisions in your life

sig.png
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Man, I feel like shit and the only thing that'll settle these stomach cramps, or at least make em feel a little better, is gettin stoned. And the only way to accomplish this currently is via resin. It does the trick. Kind of.

• Options
    Besides man, if you're gonna be scraping or cleaning your shit out anyway, why waste that shit? Resin gets me lifted as an eagles nutsack!

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    it's a strong high but not necessarily a super pleasant high

it's a high of desperation and you feel it

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    literally just like krokodil

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    You can go lower than resin. I knew a couple guys who'd smoke bowls packed full of stems and the paper and filters out of roaches.

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    oh

yeah

that's worse

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Nuh uh! :(

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    You guys did drugs without me.

You

are

dead

to

me

And that isn't the drugs talking. Because you did them without me.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Damnit

I had a feeling, while on my trip, that if anything was gonna stick around, it would be that I can't sleep.

• Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    it's a strong high but not necessarily a super pleasant high

it's a high of desperation and you feel it

yeah i hate smoking resin

i used to do it a lot but i haven't let myself run out of weed entirely in years. you can get really high on it for sure but it sucks balls because smoking resin is inherently unpleasant

any of you dudes ever smoke hash oil? i have a buddy who always keeps a little bit around (makes it himself) and he's got a special bong with a glass nail in it for hash oils, and holy crap, oil is so strong it's ridiculous

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Haaaaaasssdshhhhh yessssss. Love that shit. Oil, earwax, glass, don't matter to me.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I have never had to opportunity to try hash I would love to though.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Smoked a few hash blunts, not really something I'd recommend

Hash is common here but i live in socal so

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    And by hash blunt i mean a blunt rolled solelu with hash

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    And by hash blunt i mean a blunt rolled solelu with hash

Jesus

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Hash you'd actually want to smoke is real hard to find here in Nova Scotia. You can definitely get some tarry black stuff that gives off the same kind of smoke you'd expect to see from a 19th century whaling ship though.

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I just had the oddest sensation.

IT was like a tingling electric pulse from my lower brain down my and then it hit my chest and shot down to my extremities.

I haven't taken anything unusual mind you so this is kinda offtopic... I think this might be my brain's way of telling me it's time to be manic.

• Options
    recognizing my manic episodes is fun

i get a lot of shit down

almost makes up for not doing a goddamn thing for several weeks after

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    Back in the day (I've had to quit smoking weed so I can quit my job and get a new one someplace marginally less shitty) I was very particular about how I made my spliffs, following a basic guide of ratios.

At the base of the spliff was always a folded and rolled paper that acted as a kind of filter, but was mostly there to just prevent tobacco shavings from getting on my lips and in my mouth. After that would usually be about a half inch of pure tobacco, usually broad cut American Spirit, then about a bowl's worth of weed sprinkled lightly with Bali Shag, Drum or similar Halfzware shag-cut tobacco, and then at the end before the twist I would pack in about a half-pea of halfzware and American Spirit, usually the leftovers from pinching out the ratios, as the end cap. The experience went thusly; You lit the spliff and could lightly drag or puff it to get the cherry going, after a drag or two of tobacco the cherry would hit the weed. The very fine cut shag tobacco interwoven into the weed would keep it burning evenly, and you'd get several hits of weed, usually 5 tokes. After smoking to some predetermined mark (usually a flake of tobacco stuck to the gum of the paper as I rolled it) about 25% down into the pure tobacco zone, I'd puff several times, flick the cherry, stub the end and ride the high. You might laugh at my practices, but honestly, spending about 10 minutes listening to Buddy Miles while focusing intently on creating a superior spliff was very relaxing. It almost had a zen quality of simplicity and technique.

However, one night, while rolling one of my spliffs I tore the damn thing. After fishing all of the weed bits from the tobacco and starting over I tore the paper again. This time I opted for surgery. I cut the gum off another paper and licked it and bandaged my spliff, but to no avail. Finally, out of frustration, I pinched the weed part of the spliff which was blessedly intact, tore away all the excess, rolled it between my fingers into a ball of weed encased in paper, and plopped it into my pipe bowl.

The paper made it burn slightly faster, and the residual tobacco made it hit very hard. I ended up high as shit. It is not an experience I would likely replicate under favorable conditions as the tokes were quite harsh, but man, it worked wonders.

• Options
    volu i want you to know i say this with absolutely 0 sarcasm

i absolutely love that every single one of your posts is a story

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Grumble.
    Going through mild withdrawals from my paxil.
    Cause I put off pestering HR about my new insurance.
    My own fault.
    Maybe I should do mail order for this stuff so I can have more of a supply and not go month-to-month.

Also gotta call around to a few pharmacies today, find one that has adderall.

• Options
    edited April 2012

1000 points of light.
    Right @naporeon, @World as Myth?
    We all know the truths of @Volucrisus Aedrius :D

<3

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    A post bowl cigarette is like one of my favorite things in the world.

• Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »

1000 points of light.

<3

I have only one thing to say to that.

• Options
    naporeon wrote: »

1000 points of light.

<3

<3<3<3
    Let's always be friends.

Also, this is pretty neat and I don't know where else to put it:
    http://www.incredibox.fr/en/#/application

My composition: http://www.incredibox.fr/?music=1334340974-6107

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    naporeon wrote: »

1000 points of light.

<3

They wore spoons in their hats.

• Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    I have never had to opportunity to try hash I would love to though.

I have smoked so much hash that I am tired of hash

I got like like 8g of it for $40 a while back and it was all I smoked for like 3 weeks.

• Options
    ugh no never

why

why would you do something like that

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    It was pretty high quality.

My friend just offered it to me one day when I was buying weed from him and it was to good to pass up.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    So aftewr I blitz my tests next weeks me and 4 friends are going on a road trip to ottawa on 420 to visit my friend for the weekend.

Considering it will be the start of summer its going to be so rad

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    I have both dined on and smoked the freshest foods and weeds over this spring break

I think I might vomit when I get back to LAX and the smog and shit

after I stop crying because I have to leave of course

damn

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.