As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's talk about drugs, baby

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    No! Nuh-uh. That's not what happened.

How about next weekend? I ain't got shit going on next weekend.

yeah maybe
    do you drive now? (hopefully)
    is connor in?

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Look.

You live in Texas.

There's really nothing I can do for you, son, I'm sorry.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »

yeah maybe
    is connor in?

I'm getting my car in like three weeks, so not yet

I dunno yet,i just texted him to ask, actually

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Man like

three of my good friends are going to some party tonight and don't bother asking me about anything

even though I wanted to hang out today and asked all three of them about hanging out at some point

and I find out cause one of them is tweeting the bullshit

this always fucking happens with my friends and i'm sick of this god damn shit

was getting home from buying a nook for my teacher for shit and was ready to write some new shit, but now I can't even do that

maybe i'll take my ps3 into the living room and hook it up to the nice tv and watch some stupid ass movies or something

i wish I wasn't overthinking this shit and that they probably just didn't think of it, but god i'm so fucking sick of this

• Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Look.

You live in Texas.

There's really nothing I can do for you, son, I'm sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usp5Dka-_AU

reposig.jpg
  • Options

yeah maybe
    is connor in?

How about I drive this time, then you can drive up the next/last time?

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    and then what pisses me off more is that the one tweeting is like, my best fucking friend, and i'd confide him in anything, and I have told him shit in the past about shit that's happened to me, but he's never very willing to talk and has been really fucking distant lately with me right when he's about to move cause school's ending and I won't get to see/hang out/be around him on a regular basis for like at the least a whole fucking year

we had issues in the past and he'd treat me like crap at times, but both I got used to it and he stopped doing it when I bit back once and we got over the issues and the fall was going good but this spring has been kinda shit with him and I can never like talk to him about this

fuck

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Got out of class last night around 8 p.m., about an hour earlier than usual

Got a call that there was gonna be a barbecue at nine

Which is maybe probably the best time for a barbecue

It was thrown by a guy who's been my best friend since kindergarten

The dude's an amazing chef, he's been cooking since we were kids and got his first job cooking at a restaurant when he was sixteen

Had the most incredible burgers I've ever had, danced with ladies and drank what probably ended up totaling a fifth of tequila, I finally got to meet his girlfriend of a year and a half, and she turned out to be absolutely delightful and a super rad chick, and I'm so happy for that dude

I had an ounce of twisted sister and he had an eighth of blue dream and when everyone left he and I headed inside, he with his girl, me with her friend, and passed around a bong and watched netflix on his futon

It was a damn good night

Today I got a haircut and helped my grandma with her new phone. I went outside to smoke a bowl, and she came out looking for me, told me what she couldn't do on her phone, saw my pipe on my lap, grabbed it and took a hit and tried not to cough as she said thank you when I handed her phone back

Then about fifteen minutes later she came out and said "I thought I might smoke a bowl with you"

Then we spent an hour or two talking

In a couple hours my buddies are coming over and we're gonna smoke and drink and play Soulcalibur

Please, please, take some of my good vibes, I really don't need all of them

man

blazing with grandma

that is a thing for sure

sig.png
  • Options

yeah maybe
    is connor in?

Absolutely. When are you leaving again?

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Got out of class last night around 8 p.m., about an hour earlier than usual

Got a call that there was gonna be a barbecue at nine

Which is maybe probably the best time for a barbecue

It was thrown by a guy who's been my best friend since kindergarten

The dude's an amazing chef, he's been cooking since we were kids and got his first job cooking at a restaurant when he was sixteen

Had the most incredible burgers I've ever had, danced with ladies and drank what probably ended up totaling a fifth of tequila, I finally got to meet his girlfriend of a year and a half, and she turned out to be absolutely delightful and a super rad chick, and I'm so happy for that dude

I had an ounce of twisted sister and he had an eighth of blue dream and when everyone left he and I headed inside, he with his girl, me with her friend, and passed around a bong and watched netflix on his futon

It was a damn good night

Today I got a haircut and helped my grandma with her new phone. I went outside to smoke a bowl, and she came out looking for me, told me what she couldn't do on her phone, saw my pipe on my lap, grabbed it and took a hit and tried not to cough as she said thank you when I handed her phone back

Then about fifteen minutes later she came out and said "I thought I might smoke a bowl with you"

Then we spent an hour or two talking

In a couple hours my buddies are coming over and we're gonna smoke and drink and play Soulcalibur

Please, please, take some of my good vibes, I really don't need all of them

man

blazing with grandma

that is a thing for sure
    My family is a little unique

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options

yeah maybe
    is connor in?

Absolutely. When are you leaving again?

July 1 or so is my current estimate.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Yeah i think that'll be just fine, after my finals and junk

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    My mom used to be a pot dealer.

Never smoked with her though.

Now that I think about it my moms awesome. But she's in thew United Kingdom for mothers day the jerk.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Yeah i think that'll be just fine, after my finals and junk

So next weekend + then once sometime in mid June?

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Gram gram smokin' the weeds.

My grandma has Medical Problems that result in her gettin' weed on the pharmaceutical level, it cool

• Options
    Gram gram smokin' the weeds.

My grandma has Medical Problems that result in her gettin' weed on the pharmaceutical level, it cool
    People just give her bud

My dad and a coworker she's close with mostly

And grandma likes to smoke with me

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    Thats pretty fucking cool.

• Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I think some kids outside lit a fat doobie. Its some seriously skunky weed. Has that dirty smell to it.

My girlfriend smelled it across the apartment, in the bathroom, where she was painting her nails. Thats right, folks, the smell cut through the chemical death odor of fingernail polish.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    sounds like the weed I have right now

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    hulk that really fucking sucks, I know what it's like for your best friends to just blow you off(none of you guys this is school friends I'm talkin bout(fuckin jerks))

• Options
    fuuuuck so people came over and then like i owed a dude ten bucks so we drove over to my house

but i forgot my key in my desk

so i hopped the fence

but i was barefoot

and i cut up my foot

and then i slipped

and cut up my thigh and destroyed my favorite shorts

and my hands are all cut up

and i got yelled at by my dad cuz i made the dog bark (luckily i didn't wake anyone)

but i paid that dude the fuck back

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Why did you owe that dude 10 bucks?

Was it for sex?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    UnluckyUnlucky That's not meant to happen Registered User regular
    That is a brilliant story.

Fantastic
  • Options
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Why did you owe that dude 10 bucks?

Was it for sex?

You're placing a high value on Swordfights.
    (or the guy, depending)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    About a gram

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    There was a bee in my house at 2 am last night.

Like one of those big fuzzy bumble bees but he looked dead and wasn't moving at all. Some one got him high and he came back to life and walked all around the kitchen and it made me smile.

Hes back outside now and it was probably super cruel as it was sleeping but I thought he was dead!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    blixaphonicsblixaphonics the french champagne Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    so apparently there's some really really good liquid LSD in the city again. which is SUPER rare for winnipeg (tons of it out in BC but i've only ever had decent liquid out here ONCE and that was at a 3-day music festival out in the woods by winnipeg beach, where you could get basically any drug humanly available -- including really amazing opium), so i think i'ma buy a bottle with like 100 hits just to make my own blotter for future consumption. buy a neat blotter-art sheet from ebay, apply it myself, then wrap it in aluminum foil, vacuum seal that shit and put it in the freezer for years to come.

just because decent LSD is SO hard to come by around here, who knows when it'll be available the next time? and if there's one thing i love it's a twice-yearly LSD trip.

blixaphonics on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    coke is super interesting

not at all worth spending money on in my opinion, but interesting

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    also, next week my friend is hooking me up with crystal LSD that his friend synthesizes

he can vouch for it personally

should be fun

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    so apparently there's some really really good liquid LSD in the city again. which is SUPER rare for winnipeg (tons of it out in BC but i've only ever had decent liquid out here ONCE and that was at a 3-day music festival out in the woods by winnipeg beach, where you could get basically any drug humanly available -- including really amazing opium), so i think i'ma buy a bottle with like 100 hits just to make my own blotter for future consumption. buy a neat blotter-art sheet from ebay, apply it myself, then wrap it in aluminum foil, vacuum seal that shit and put it in the freezer for years to come.

just because decent LSD is SO hard to come by around here, who knows when it'll be available the next time? and if there's one thing i love it's a twice-yearly LSD trip.

luckkkyyy

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    fuck bryar you know my favorite thing to do on the entire planet is smoking with senior citizens

I wonder if she'll trade me some weed for all these pain pills I don't need

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    I could use some drug, I think

Shrooms are awesome, btw. Yesterday ruled.

• Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    i liked (hospital injected) morphine
    that was a good feeling
    the feeling of no pain
    anywhere

• Options
    edited May 2012

It's so hard to find here.

I hate you

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    edited May 2012

It's so hard to find here.

I hate you

here too, man, here too.

i just happen to know the exact group of people who know PRECISELY when some enters the city. same with ketamine, 2c-i, good pure MDMA powder, etc, etc. not that i really use drugs like that regularly anymore (i do enjoy the occasional ketamine chill-out session every 2nd month or so), but i am definitely still plugged in to what is coming into the city through my former raver friends.

i'd never even KNOWN LSD was a thing in winnipeg until i started going to raves. then suddenly it was like 'holy shit everywhere'. although most of the stuff back then was kind of weak, and liquid, like i said, is all but unheard of out here (barring festivals in the woods where sketchy people of all shapes and sizes gather from their underground synthesis-labs). :P

p.s. totally just called my old buddy to get him to put aside 100 hits (roughly, as the dropper he uses to portion them out isn't exactly precise, neither is his method -- if anything it'll be a couple hits more) for me to pick up after work tomorrow. already browsing ebay for a REALLY SICK blotter sheet, because even the blotter you can get out here is never SUPER-MINDBLOWING art, and i really want like a huge picture of the mad-hatter i can just tear perforated LSD hits off of. this is my dream and it's COMING TRUE. :D

blixaphonics on
  • Options
    Man. So jealous.

• Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    Fuck you, you lucky bastard.

• Options
    hey.

i went to a lot of shitty techno shows and hung out with a lot of sketchy people to be able to make this happen.

i like to think i EARNED it.

• Options
    @I win swordfights Actually I don't think I can next weekend.
    How about May 25 or 26?

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    hey.

i went to a lot of shitty techno shows and hung out with a lot of sketchy people to be able to make this happen.

i like to think i EARNED it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i1cJIwE7M

This discussion has been closed.