As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

get in the bed Katey. DOn't move.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Seriously, look at this fucker

dr-dre-roids.jpg

• dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Matey wrote:

they both spoke/performed at a benefit concert a few months ago.

so it was probably for a new article about that.

dbrock270 on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2012
    LAST TIME

LOOK AT THIS FUCKER

dr-dre-roids.jpg

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I go hard

• MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    090714_penguins.jpg

this penguin goes hard

• unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    who ended up winning the celebrity death lottery 2011 thread

• MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    I go hard

72950964547398350848.jpg

• unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    can i just say that i absolutely love this thread title

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    t-pain what are you doing

no

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    that was like three years ago

t-pain has long since bottomed out further

T-Pain is a parody of T-Pain now.

J Mac is awesome

The only one who's had a more spectacular fall is 50 Cent.

Was T-Pain ever that high up to begin with?

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    gone is such a fucking great song, jesus christ. gat damn

seriously that track is silly good

Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz

edited January 2012
    Was T-Pain ever that high up to begin with?

He used to be a really good hitmaker.

and by good, i mean he was good at making hits, not good music.

dbrock270 on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    yes raijin he was semi responsible for all the pop music that relied on autotune that was so popular last decade

and 50's at least had a hot song lately, that Down On Me tune

yes raijin he was semi responsible for all the pop music that relied on autotune that was so popular last decade

and 50's at least had a hot song lately, that Down On Me tune

nope, Cher is responsible

I know who he is and junk.

I don't know junk

50's estimated net worth is 100 million dollars

I think he is doin alright

i actually just recently listened to late registration

i disagree with people who say it's kanye's best, I prefer dark twisted fantasy

but damn it has some great tracks

Matey wrote:

I make that in a week hustlin'

i mean the man had a pretty fucking serious run for a while there. even his guest appearances list reads like a Best Of Pop 2006 collection. Good Life, fucking Low, Kiss Kiss, Shawty, etc

Matey wrote:

his fan base and music quality has completely bottomed out.

the success he had between 2003-2005 was unparallelled for any rapper in history.

I tried to sell myself on the streets but I had no buyers, so I just put myself on the curb for self pickup and everyone just walks by

Keith wrote:
    I tried to sell myself on the streets but I had no buyers, so I just put myself on the curb for self pickup and everyone just walks by

You're like Marshall's barrel.

Keith wrote:

You're like Marshall's barrel.

I'm Cher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY0bHULptWQ

That'a way harsh, Keith.

Vann Diras wrote:

i'd like DTF (heh) more if it had a good single, all of the dude's other albums had at least one world crushing radio hit in them

nothing on dark twisted fantasy came close to touching Gold Digger or Heartless or All Falls Down or Stronger or Good Life or, shit, even Paris off the throne album

That'a way harsh, Keith.

your Italian is creeping through

Keith wrote:
    That'a way harsh, Keith.

your Italian is creeping through

It'a happensa sometimesa, meatball manja.

edited January 2012
    i'd like DTF (heh) more if it had a good single, all of the dude's other albums had at least one world crushing radio hit in them

nothing on dark twisted fantasy came close to touching Gold Digger or Heartless or All Falls Down or Stronger or Good Life or, shit, even Paris off the throne album

all of the lights had potential.

the video for it was great.

dbrock270 on
    Vann Diras wrote:

All of the Lights?

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    What made all of the lights feel not all that world crushing was that the remixes for it were like 10x better than the original song, and everyone liked their own little niche version of it

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Matey wrote:
    Vann Diras wrote:

All of the Lights?

All Of The Lights is definitely the "single" on that album, but i agree with clint that it doesn't even come close to those other tracks when it comes to being a big radio song.

that's part of why i like DTF more than his other stuff though. As a whole, cohesive work DTF is incredible. blows all his other stuff out of the water. the tracks don't have that same single potential as some of his other stuff, but I consume albums as single units anyway so

all the ones i listed peaked in the top 5 of the hot 100, going off that metric all of the lights doesn't come close. it's a good song but it barely cracked the top 20

Eddy wrote:
    What made all of the lights feel not all that world crushing was that the remixes for it were like 10x better than the original song, and everyone liked their own little niche version of it

i'm glad the remix with lil wayne, big sean and drake was never released.