As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Delete

SnipethewolfSnipethewolf Registered User regular
edited December 2023 in PAX Archive
Delete request

Snipethewolf on

• sarge1445sarge1445 Registered User regular
    dude im not going to east but prime hell yea im already planning for it

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • SnipethewolfSnipethewolf Registered User regular
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    This was a general idea for just pax in general. Its great to see interest in the idea!! I will toss up a longer post on possible ideas on a meetup post East.

hey man for prime if you plan on driving up lets convoy up

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    Why yes I shall be driving this year! I shipped my payphone to Boston and back with little issue but it would be much nicer knowing its not going to get lost by a shipping company.
    sounds fantastic were leaving Thursday at 3am and if it's like last year we should get into Seattle around 5pm ish. we should totally do a meet up Wednesday and then convoy up and any Californians our car is stopping in Redding to pick up a friend.

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    The Sacramento and Beyond folks normally have a meet-up the Saturday prior to PAX. I know a couple of folks from the bay-area and Chico come to this meet-up. It's normally at the Round Table in Davis--but more info will come up when it gets closer.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    a pre reno meet up would be super i know alot of dudes going

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    Well I think a buffet might be a good idea like at the Atlantis that way all ages can attend ( a few people in my group are under 21) we can have some good food and then hit up the arcade there or the one at the peppermill not to far way

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • Cerrato0426Cerrato0426 Registered User regular
    I'll definitely be attending the Sac meetup again this year, but if you guys can get a good meetup going I'll try and make the drive from Chico to Reno. Hopefully we'll see more interest now that registration has (kinda) started.

See you in a couple months CaptainTapole!

so for all the Reno peeps how does the Atlantis buffet sound then drive over to the peppermill arcade

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • ohkateyohkatey Owner of Bitch Team Alpha Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    my boyfriend and i are flying up, so no caravaning for us, but we'd love to come meet some of you at a reno meetup.

we could probably do the atlantis/peppermill.

pax primer @ <3
    I updated the original post with the atlantis/peppermill combo since it sounds like a good one thus far. Another factor not yet brought up would be a date for this little gathering. I would suggest late July like the weekend of the 28th or the weekend of the 19th in August try and avoid the Hot August Nights week/weekend.

yea I think August 19th would be good is thatr good for everyone else?

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    august 19th is good for us.

pax primer @ <3
    right on btw does anyone here need a room share my brother and I are the ones driving up

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    Last time I went to there arcade was 2008 but I know they had DDR and Soul Caliber. That said who is driving up and what tiem are you leaving because My friend quinn and I are leaving the 30th at 3am

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    I shall be heading to the Peppermill for a pre-pre-pax meetup scouting of the arcade. It shall happen from apx 1200 hours till 1400 hours this Saturday (may 12th). I shall get all the info gathered and snap a few pics to update the post. I will also work on a quick google doc for car pool info for the local Reno/Tahoe people.

If you are interested in showing up please let me know here or via PM so I can start compiling a list of possible people so we can get a group rate if
    there is one for the arcade/buffet.

put myself and potentially up to 3-5 other people down

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    put me down for 2.

pax primer @ <3
    bump

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    god im getting stoked

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    any one scout the areas

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
    i was at the atlantis last october and loved it. we should also check the atlantis arcade if it has one boom town is a little far out for me but id be ok with it. Also DDR is a must and the last time I was at the peppermill they had DDR thats a bummer that it is gone

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    hey btw if we can can we do this during the day so the meal price is only 14.99

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    this still going down?

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    edited December 2023
    Delete request

Snipethewolf on
  • yanthraxyanthrax boners bonersRegistered User regular
    So it looks like this isn't happening then? I'm still waiting for the Sacramento area meetup thread. Last year's was a lot of fun!

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    yanthrax wrote: »
    So it looks like this isn't happening then? I'm still waiting for the Sacramento area meetup thread. Last year's was a lot of fun!
    I am planning to make that later this evening actually. I might as well take the reins for this year.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.