Options

Crusader Kings 2 Multiplayer Extravaganza! (Tues/Thurs 10 PM; Save in OP)

1313233343537»

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Fair enough.

The idea that your vote is a moral statement about you or who you vote for is some backwards ass libertarian nonsense. Your vote is about society. Vote to protect the vulnerable.
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
  • Options
    From the EU4 announcement about multiplayer:
    that features hot-join

So that alone should help. Be nice if they added it here in a patch, it would make me considerably more enthused about continuing.

The idea that your vote is a moral statement about you or who you vote for is some backwards ass libertarian nonsense. Your vote is about society. Vote to protect the vulnerable.
  • Options
    Oh hey there is an EU4!

• Options
    Did you not see the Paradox thread? I joked about you being psychic in it.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Hmm, I used to have it bookmarked, I just figured nobody was posting it in and everything had moved here

Weird, it's still there but marked as read

Phyphor on
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Nobody has said anything, but I think our game is over due to a general lack of interest in continuing. I think we still all like CK2, but the continual multiplayer issues have caused strain, as well as general malaise after having played for nearly seven months.

• Options
    Yeah, I meant to post in here today that I wasn't particularly interested in playing tonight and then... forgot.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Heh, I thought about it once this afternoon, then completely blanked when I got home. Yeah, I think we can table this for now. Was fun while it lasted!

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    aerynkellyaerynkelly nothing to see here, move along Registered User regular
    wow, you guys were playing for 7 months?

fss_overall.png
  • Options
    Six, I think. February release, yes?

• Options
    Six, I think. February release, yes?

Almost to the day actually

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2023
    @enlightenedbum @Phyphor

Hey y'all, I'm getting popups from Bitdefender about an expired certificate and when I look up the origin then google it seems to be coming from your server. Wanted to give you a heads up, its only coming up when I'm on the forums.

2db4ux54eg5o.png

Might be a sig maybe?

Kelor on