As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bought Sony eReader. Help me fill it!

Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now.Outpost 31Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Just as the title sayeth. I've downloaded a couple of free onmibus editions (Arthur Conan Doyle, HP Lovecraft) and a collection of classics, but I'm wondering if you guys know of any great sites for getting legal ePubs for free?

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
Descendant X on

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    [library advocate]
    Many libraries offer eBooks for checkout now. Check your local library!
    [/library advocate]

Aside from that, I'm not much help.

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Project Gutenberg is good for classics.

If you are into SciFi and Fantasy then Baen Free Library has some nice selections. Also, if you don't mind paying the Baen Ebook Store sells DRM free books at (usually) lower prices than Amazon/B&N.

Baen also sells something they call an ARC. Basically, you can buy the author's manuscript before it's proofread and made beautiful. Which means it has errors up the wazoo, but you can get the next book in a series way before it's up for print. If you're the impatient type.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391