Options

OLD [STEAM] Thread: CLOSE ME

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    WOO WIZORB COMING IN MARCH!

Kid 1: Aw, man! You got your BrickBreaker in my RPG!
    Kid 2: No way, you got your RPG in my BrickBreaker!
    -both kids stop to ponder for a second and then their eyes light up-

wizorb1.jpg

:shock: I need more information.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Arkanoid the RPG?

I is confuzzled and intrigued.

• Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    So playing that final 2 hours of LA Noire last night has proven to be to much for my body to handle. Finished at 2am and stayed up chatying in steam till 3am and fell asleep finally at 4. Had to wake up at 7 so naturally I beat the alarm clock by 30 minutes. I feel sick :(

So who wants to Co-op space marines tonight?
    I will play some Spess Mehrines. I've been wanting to get into the online modes with someone besides strangers.

• Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »

wizorb1.jpg

Yep. Giving them my money. I don't need to know anything else.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    starmanbrandstarmanbrand Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce6wa5RXCyY
    this guy is so terrible at the game so bad it hurts my heart

starmanbrand on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    PeteRoseHairPeteRoseHair Registered User regular
    @StarmanBrand
    Brickbreaker Puzzle Quest? Keep talking...

I'm thinking about picking up either Dungeon Defenders or Fortune Summoner, I see a lot of people playing both, any recommendations on one over the other?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Penumbra wrote: »
    anoffday wrote: »

wizorb1.jpg

Yep. Giving them my money. I don't need to know anything else.

Well yeah. I meant where do I send my money. :D

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Awesome. I think I saw you start it up last night but my head was reeling. I know @malakius will be down for it and hopefully @Borntohula aswell.

That is to say, if I sit up for longer than 10 minutes.

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    So playing that final 2 hours of LA Noire last night has proven to be to much for my body to handle. Finished at 2am and stayed up chatying in steam till 3am and fell asleep finally at 4. Had to wake up at 7 so naturally I beat the alarm clock by 30 minutes. I feel sick :(

Ya, playing terrible games can feel like drinking terrible booze.

L.A. Noire is like... drinking moonshine out of a rusty can.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Awesome. I think I saw you start it up last night but my head was reeling. I know @malakius will be down for it and hopefully @Borntohula aswell.

That is to say, if I sit up for longer than 10 minutes.

depending on when you play i might be interested

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Its a fine game, for some reason I just get nauseous playing it. Framerate, weird shaders, FOV etc. Could be any of those tbh.

• Options
    AsheAshe Registered User regular
    So, guys, I have time to kill while sitting in a psychology lab waiting for my next victim participant. I've just been pondering all things Steam snd realised it is now March and my backlog/gamebank clearance efforts post-sales have been shockingly bad.

Oops. Good intentions ruined by life, and the Skyrim Creation Kit.

How's everyone else doing with backlog clearance?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Entriech wrote: »

I will play some Spess Mehrines. I've been wanting to get into the online modes with someone besides strangers.

I'm in!!

• Options
    Bulletstorm and LA Noire finished for me. Not 100% but plots done.

• Options
    ExcisionExcision Old Sport Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Runs too fast, all the sounds play too fast and cut off, etc, etc. Tried all the fixes on that Dutch site that gets linked to every time this comes up, as well as the new renderers to improve the graphics, none of it works. I can only play it properly on my netbook and so I haven't bothered.

Not sure if it has been answered yet....but have you tried setting processor affinity to 1 core for it? I know this was a problem for Everquest where it would make everything run at double speed on multi-core machines.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    HI my steam account is called "Pacificstars" Can I get an invite to the mad god group/guild?

sorry double post of this

Apparently, you've only been since 2009, and you've done nothing but post in the League of Legends thread? And you have 1,000 of posts? That, sir, is completely unacceptable!
    Invite sent. :D

• Options
    ZebukielZebukiel Registered User regular
    The overly Classy @Stryker43 sent me pickers last night. I had mentioned I was debating grabing it but had to weight in the wifes wraith if I did.. He came to my rescue and saved me from the wife..Less headaches means more games! Thanks again!

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Nice weekend deal, Saints Row 3 for 25 bucks. Still too rich for my blood, especially because I have Skyrim and a Mass Effect 1 & 2 replay on my table.

I'm betting 15 bucks for Christmas.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Are everybody's coupons gone now? I think I feel a little sad.

• Options
    I've been looking at Rift lately. Does anyone here play it?

Also, I literally just traded in some PS3 games I no longer played and put it towards a copy of the old republic.

This may, in fact, be the most unproductive weekend in the history of unproductive weekends.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Nice weekend deal, Saints Row 3 for 25 bucks. Still too rich for my blood, especially because I have Skyrim and a Mass Effect 1 & 2 replay on my table.

Plus, none of the DLC is on sale, and I have a feeling it never WILL be.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular

Also, Saints Row 2 for $3.75 for the few people who haven't picked that one up and are interested in it (like me).

• Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular

SR2 is also -75% bringing it down to $3.75. That feels like something I need to jump at, but I'm resisting because GAMEBANK IS CRUSHING ME-itis.

• Options
    busfahrerbusfahrer addict GermanyRegistered User regular
    Apparently there is also a free weekend for Payday, and the game is also 50% off.

B2b1M.gif
    Twitter: busfahrer -- Quake Live: busfahrer -- StarCraft II: busfahrer.184 (EU)
  • Options
    Pereza0Pereza0 Registered User regular
    big thanks to @bloodatonement for this rockin gift on my birthday!! Will make sure to blow all the torches if any are to be found heh

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    AW man.saw sr3 was the deal and was like woo.gonna buy some dlc for my birthday, but now my hopes are crushed

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    4 bucks does indeed sound like an almighty deal for SR2, but yeah, I just bought like 6 100 hour RPGs. I can wait. I think.

Vessel looks cool. Downloading demo.

Corpekata on
  • Options
    Wow, thanks for letting me know about SR2 being 3.75. I think I'll pick that up.

• Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    The Borderlands talk just reminded me of that fact that I've put in well over 300 hours total on 3 different platforms and still haven't "finished" the actual game.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Corpekata wrote: »
    4 bucks does indeed sound like an almighty deal for SR2, but yeah, I just bought like 6 100 hour RPGs. I can wait. I think.

Vessel looks cool. Downloading demo.

Yeah, after I get through the second half (maybe 2/3s) of Metro 2033, I'm contemplating either going back to KOTOR for a darkside run (I've only done a lightside run), or finally getting around to giving either Mass Effect, Deus Ex, STALKER SoC, or The Witcher a try for the first time. D:

TheCanMan on
  • Options
    Dark Souls is my 800 pound gorilla. I got busy and was last at Pikachu and Snorlax, and focusing on it keeps me from buying Mass Effect 3 until it gets cheaper.

• Options
    Pereza0 wrote: »
    big thanks to @bloodatonement for this rockin gift on my birthday!! Will make sure to blow all the torches if any are to be found heh

Did you get Torchlight?

• Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Is there any sort of central site to download PC game saves? Does such a thing exist?

There are a few 360 games I alllllmost finished but ended up getting distracted on. I eventually bought them on Steam and would like to finish them without investing 20 hours in each. I'm probably less than 5 hours from the end of Darksiders, Alan Wake, and LA Noire and want to see some conclusions!

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    The Borderlands talk just reminded me of that fact that I've put in well over 300 hours total on 3 different platforms and still haven't "finished" the actual game.

That's OK, Gearbox didn't finish the actual game either ohohoho

#justjokingnobodygetmad

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Kadoken wrote: »
    So, I got Payday off Amazon for steam ($5) *Hurrah!*

but for some reason my video card screws that make the out ports stable were unscrewed *Hurrooh...*

I'm just going to go to my tech friend's house and get a screwdriver and screws. I still have no idea why there were no screws in the holes. I don't think the card has anything wrong with it. When I checked, it didn't crack, smoke, burn, or look different then what it was before.

You card should be fine. You don't even really need the screw as long as your not shifting the card out of the slot when plugging in your monitor or whatnot. On another note, I also just got payday. Feel free to friend me if your not on my list yet for some paying of days. That would make 2 others new to the game on my list and almost a full newbie squad:)

steam_sig.png
  • Options

That's OK, Gearbox didn't finish the actual game either ohohoho

#justjokingnobodygetmad

But you're right! :P Thankfully they fixed the problem with Knoxx.

• Options
    Does anyone play Rift? I heard it was pretty good.

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Dead Space DONE! Thank god. I just really didn't like the feel of the input or the perspective. Into the finish category it goes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    striderjg wrote: »
    Dead Space DONE! Thank god. I just really didn't like the feel of the input or the perspective. Into the finish category it goes.
    The controls for the first dead space are awful. Even after turning off Vsync and all that jazz.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Did you use a gamepad? Because it felt amazing with a 360 controller. It was a fantastic purchase, and had a suitably epic final boss, something lots of games seem to not understand the importance of.

This discussion has been closed.