Options

[Call of Duty] BLOPS2 The Game With No Last Stand Or Dead Man's Hand

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Nintendo just needs to make a Call of Duty mod with Activision. Same gameplay, completely reskinned worlds, characters, and weapons....

Call of Nintendo: Brawl

coming 2013

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Eh, BLOPS2 on the small tablet screen would be less than ideal, IMO. But then the other player has to use a Wiimote and nunchuck...

Competitive MP would stink on WiiU, but I could see co-op being fun. If zombies itself doesn't suck this time, that is.

Blasphemy!

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Eh, BLOPS2 on the small tablet screen would be less than ideal, IMO. But then the other player has to use a Wiimote and nunchuck...

Competitive MP would stink on WiiU, but I could see co-op being fun. If zombies itself doesn't suck this time, that is.

I like pointer control, but they could also use the pro controller and it would play just like on other consoles.

Some cool first impressions from IGN, talking about various options, changing things on the fly via the touch screen. Even if you aren't using the game pad as your controller, you can still use it as a second screen for maps and stuff. Neat.

And according to this site...
    Finally, Activision says that the Wii U version is capable of running at 60fps in 1080p, even while playing online. That may not be the case when you’re playing on the TV and also streaming to the GamePad, but at least it’ll run at 60fps most of the time.

I would guess it actually upscales to that, but I guess we'll find out.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    I really want Nintendo to do well with the WiiU and in turn have them start to push for a chunk of the more "hardcore" gamerbase. I just think it would be nice for nintendo to toss its hat in the ring with some FPS games that took advantage of the touchscreen....I'm just saying I want to control a pred missile with the touchscreen because lets face it that shit would be pimp as fuck.

• Options
    Plus the CoD kids could pull of jumping720touchscreenheadshotzzz!

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    MNC Dover wrote: »

Throw your WiiU controller at the screen to tomahawk!

iRevert on
  • Options
    SecretagentmanSecretagentman Registered User regular
    iRevert wrote: »

Throw your WiiU controller at the screen to tomahawk!

Or, even better, you could just chop part of your own body where you want the Tomahawk to hit! Only a 1 hit kill if you actually die.

PSN: matter_ic
    Professional forum lurker
  • Options
    SecretagentmanSecretagentman Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Freaking double posts. Like a BOSS.

Secretagentman on
    PSN: matter_ic
    Professional forum lurker
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Had some good games tonight except for that hour gap where we couldn't find a fucking game.

Good times playing Demo for the Clan challenge even if other people didn't want to keep playing it. I really enjoy switching out of dom every once in a while.

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    Had some good games tonight except for that hour gap where we couldn't find a fucking game.

Good times playing Demo for the Clan challenge even if other people didn't want to keep playing it. I really enjoy switching out of dom every once in a while.

Communist.

• Options
    I will say that we probably aren't an optimal group to play demo as we don't have a plan to plant and protect and everybody just runs around doing whatever, but it was fun.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Isn't the plan to "Keep shooting the other guys till the objective is completed"?

Hasn't let us down yet.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Last nights games were fun, but you know something is amiss when I'm the top scorer on our team using a Riot Shield. :)

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2012
    I'll probably be jumping back into the fray for a bit before I go to bed. Not enough deaths caused today. I may just go into matchmaking with pubbies and flashbang my way to some EMPs. Anyone going to be on for Co-op Warriors this evening?

edit: Combat Training should have your team be people from your friend list and the enemy team should have stereotypical, douchey tags (with lots of xX, 420, QuikSc0p3). It would make it a lot more therapeutic to run shop on them. It'd also be nice to be able to play more than just Deathmatch with them. Have some Demolition on Dome, with me not playing the objective at all like a dumb pubbie.

http://youtu.be/_nEoVZhqSIs

sPider817 on
    Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    New black ops 2 knife revealed!
    xcNf50_fV0utCfIdlna-Gw2.jpg

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    golf clap

• Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2012
    I have disembarked from the hype train. I've got large bills to pay, and a game that will lead to a further decline in my health is not a solid investment. I'll still wind up getting the game, though.
    Plus, BORDERLANDS 2! Fuck all the quickscoping bags of dicks that think FPS means first-person slumberparty. I'm going to be setting midgets on fire with dual-wielded ARs.

sPider817 on
    Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    I've made our clan emblem my avatar because our clan emblem is fucking baller. I'm going to go play MW3 now for whoever isn't busy with Borderlands 2.

• Options

RIP Sgt. Nibbles.

And I get the "WZRD", but why a bear in a crown?

• Options
    BookerBooker Registered User regular
    See the underlined portion for the reasoning behind the crowned polar bear.
    I've made our clan emblem my avatar because our clan emblem is fucking baller. I'm going to go play MW3 now for whoever isn't busy with Borderlands 2.

• Options
    I think it has something to do with our clan leader being Canadian as well, but I was kind of drunk when we talked about it. But yes the fucking baller part is not to be underestimated.

• Options
    dinoarusdinoarus Registered User regular
    the polar bear is perfect.

Steam/XBL: OGSTudbone
  • Options
    Its 28.3 outside right now

Fuck my life.

• Options
    So since I picked up blops again, I hope there's a way to save custom emblems. I would like to be able to swap between anything we decide on for PA stuff, one for when I'm rolling with my friend and her clan, and any one of several others I use when soloing it up.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Maaaan. Nintendo's throwing their wooden shoes in my cogs...

I think I might cancel my BLOPS2 Xbox preorder, and see how the WiiU version turns out. Then decide which version to buy.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Highlight off last night, bludgeoning a Juggernaut to death with my Riot Shield.

Who is your God now?!

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Because it looks fucking baller is always a good reason.

• Options
    Nocren wrote: »
    So since I picked up blops again, I hope there's a way to save custom emblems. I would like to be able to swap between anything we decide on for PA stuff, one for when I'm rolling with my friend and her clan, and any one of several others I use when soloing it up.

I hope you can save finished emblems say like 4 of them and then swap them back and forth. Because thats a tiny thing that would be fucking great.

Also 6.4lbs of bird seed was consumed by birds yesterday, fuck my life thats a lot of seed.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I bet that wayyyyyyyy more than 6.4lbs of bird seed was consumed by birds yesterday.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    I bet that wayyyyyyyy more than 6.4lbs of bird seed was consumed by birds yesterday.

Globally yes, but just out of my feeders thats a shitton.

• Options
    From last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im_i_ytDK6g

One of my old previous Jugg Riot Shield kills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nr4t-F26pI

Bashin' bitches since MW2. RRRRRAAAWWWRRRR!!

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    From last night:

Bashin' bitches since MW2. RRRRRAAAWWWRRRR!!

Sounds like some1 is lik callin willeth out for a sick 1v1 riotshield quikskoping match.

• Options
    @Willeth is the OG Riot Shielder. I don't know that I've ever played a match with him....but I can only imagine the unending horror our oversized Bashticles™ would unleash upon them.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    Relevant to this conversation: the time I won a match for us with only a riot shield and a stinger.

• Options
    A typical day at the RS office:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48F72nhX6rk

My lunch break:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONzoc_-RrjA

K/D? That shit's overrated. :)

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    Speak of the devil and he will appear.

Honestly I'm pretty terrible with the MW3 shield, but any time you want some gladiator-style shield melee battles, I'm your man.

Ugh, it's sad, but the shield in BO2 might well make me get it.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    Willeth wrote: »

By that you mean blops2 and warface

• Options
    Willeth wrote: »
    Speak of the devil and he will appear.

Honestly I'm pretty terrible with the MW3 shield, but any time you want some gladiator-style shield melee battles, I'm your man.

Actually planting the shield into the ground makes it more versatile and might actually see me die less. LOL! Who am I kiddin'?

Pre-BLOPS2 release Riot Shield Class:

Riot Shield
    Semtex
    Shock Charges (x3)
    Lightweight
    Flak Jacket
    Scavenger
    Tac Mask
    *Wild Card Perk 1 Greed

Point Streaks:
    UAV
    CUAV
    VSAT

I'll primarily run around shocking the fuck out of people, scavenging more grenades, and looking for a nice gun on the ground to compliment my Riot Shield. BWA HA HA HA!

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    I played three rounds of MW3 with Fobit yesterday. Xbox controller feels completely alien in my hands.