As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fantasy MLB 2012 Slowdraft: Pretty much done!

1111213141517»

• Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    LavaKnight wrote: »
    Maybe we should give him overnight to draft. He's probably sleeping right now, and we can always finish it up tomorrow evening if need be. We have until the end of tomorrow to lock things in for Mariners/A's
    Then people can't set their teams for the game tomorrow probably.

I think I'll just fill out the rest of the team, and can do roster edits for him to change players if he wants. That sound fair?

• Options
    Ok I just added the top 4 ranked players to @zeeny 's team, and locked everyone from add/drop until he sends me a PM on who to swap out for his last 4 picks. If he doesn't send me a PM by tomorrow afternoonish I'll unlock and everyone can add/drop like crazy.

• Options
    LavaKnightLavaKnight Registered User regular
    The game is on Wednesday, isn't it?

Ah well, I don't think too many of us will be making tons of waiver claims at first, and your solution sounds fair.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Well, i feel better about my team than i did last year. I feel i only made one ridiculous reach, not counting the flyer rounds. I think I'm going to struggle with saves and steals, but we'll see.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Just so everyone knows, you can set your lineups right now for wednesday if you need to, you just have to click on a future lineup link and your players will all be there.

• Options
    zeenyzeeny Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Ok I just added the top 4 ranked players to @zeeny 's team, and locked everyone from add/drop until he sends me a PM on who to swap out for his last 4 picks. If he doesn't send me a PM by tomorrow afternoonish I'll unlock and everyone can add/drop like crazy.

@deadonthestreet
    Oi, all good. You can unlock whenever. I've set my line up and I'll also like to make changes;o). Also, I totally got the best deal in the draft. THEM SUCKERS DIDN'T KNOW THE FOUR GUYS I GOT WERE AVAILABLE!

PS: So...I may have overdone it a bit @ 1B.

zeeny on
  • Options
    We good then.

Go go go.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    anyone who wants to change up the innings pitched requirement for week 1, speak your piece now, we need 7 total people (not sure how many have complained so far on the league message board)

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    I didn't affect my matchup. I have no strong feelings one way or another.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREbhqSxzP5NOvTkx-6xQjyLccYrelJ-GtH8y8Cg-QCbB-sYPT5

Steam
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I got hit with a 1-11 loss for coming in 1 inning under the limit while accidentally benching 2 starters because of Easter/Passover. Would be pretty sweet to lose 5-6 instead

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I got hit with a 1-11 loss for coming in 1 inning under the limit while accidentally benching 2 starters because of Easter/Passover. Would be pretty sweet to lose 5-6 instead

Yikes. I mean, it seems fair to me. I dont think there was enough time to do the relief pitcher army approach that the rule was meant to curtail.

Steam
  • Options
    Yeah, I mean I thought it was kinda dumb of Yahoo to have the same innings limit for that first week (ESPN's first matchup is just extra long instead of extra short), and wouldn't have minded amending the limit for the week, but especially now that it affected me so drastically. Still my fault for forgetting to start a couple guys though

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    I think's zeeny's picks of pena and dunn were pretty awesome late round additions. I mean, pena isnt going to have these kinds of weeks all the times, but he should still get decent RBIs and HR

Steam
  • Options
    Especially in this league, they'll both walk a ton

C8Ft8GE.jpg