Options

[East] Who yah gonna call? XMG! (Ghostbusters Party at PAX, April 7, 9:30pm - 1:30am)

2»

Posts

  • Options
    XMGXMG Registered User regular
    Also, that sounds like an awesome drink recipe. I may replace the curacao with triple sec to keep the green with the Ghostbusters theme... Seems like this will require some testing on my part... lots of testing...

  • Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    XMG wrote: »
    We're elusive. We're on team Yellow (Silver) and will be wearing (probably many) glow in the dark wristbands. If you see us feel free to come up and ask for one. If you miss us, we'll have them at our booth (#134) all weekend, so swing by and ask for one.

    Yesss since both Team Yellows always start at the same Bar, I'll have to hunt you down.

    The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

    Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    XMG wrote: »
    Also, that sounds like an awesome drink recipe. I may replace the curacao with triple sec to keep the green with the Ghostbusters theme... Seems like this will require some testing on my part... lots of testing...

    It's a tough job... ;-)

    Ln5yLL7.png
  • Options
    LordGimmikLordGimmik Registered User regular
    Krissta wrote: »
    XMG wrote: »
    Also, that sounds like an awesome drink recipe. I may replace the curacao with triple sec to keep the green with the Ghostbusters theme... Seems like this will require some testing on my part... lots of testing...

    It's a tough job... ;-)
    but somebodies gotta do it....

    XMG - Can I pick up three wristbands at your booth, or is it one per person? Congratz on getting the rights for another GB game. Any well-known voice actors?

  • Options
    XMGXMG Registered User regular
    We'll probably be giving them out one per person at our booth, but we're liable to be convinced to give out more than one (space permitting) if you ask really, really nicely.

  • Options
    GoodFriendAliGoodFriendAli A Lady Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Dope! The game sounds interesting, and who doesn't like a party?? Making a note of this and hoping to get a wrist band in time. <3

  • Options
    GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    I'll be adding this to my schedule spreadsheet and will try to find the booth. Friday is going to be an insanely busy day.

    I might also become more drunk than ever on Saturday, considering I'll be going to one gathering/party right into the next.

    I also demand there to be a mix drink with the name Big Twinkie.

    I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • Options
    XMGXMG Registered User regular
    Grim! You may have just saved me. I've been trying to come up a cocktail and I've exhausted basically everything green. I'll post something cool that we come up with.

  • Options
    GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    If you want to acknowledge Ghostbusters 2 at all, you can also make a Pink Slime drink.

    Though hopefully not so slimey.

    I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • Options
    Ghostbusters of NHGhostbusters of NH Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    GrimRupert wrote: »
    If you want to acknowledge Ghostbusters 2 at all, you can also make a Pink Slime drink.

    Though hopefully not so slimey.

    PINK SLIME DRINK! YES!! This needs to happen, mainly because I'll be wearing this to the after party. . .

    Moe Fwacky on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    Since you probably missed it in the badges thread, I'll repeat it here.

    Do not post pictures of your passes on the forum.

    Any and all pictures of passes aides counterfeiters in their illicit trade. The fewer pictures they have to reference, the better.

    E6LkoFK.png

  • Options
    Ghostbusters of NHGhostbusters of NH Registered User regular
    sorry Moe I retarded :(
    IMG_0240.jpg

  • Options
    frizzlefry2frizzlefry2 Nashua, NHRegistered User regular
    XMG wrote: »
    We'll probably be giving them out one per person at our booth, but we're liable to be convinced to give out more than one (space permitting) if you ask really, really nicely.

    You are the gatekeeper. I am the key master. Therefore, I require a key (wristband) for entry into said celebration!

    :D

  • Options
    RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    I know it's a little late on the drink front but we found a bar in our area that serves an ecto cooler consisting of mango rum, midori, orange juice and lemonade. My wife got one and it tasted and looked just how I remember the beloved hi-c classic.

    2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    Gumbyx84Gumbyx84 Registered User regular
    I'm going to do my best to attend this. Sadly I don't have any equipment to bring with me (being poor sucks), but I will bring my Ghosthead... -ness. I'll probably be the drunk guy spouting off random GB movie and video game quotes. :)

  • Options
    XMGXMG Registered User regular
    You'll have to narrow that down Gumby, there'll probably be a lot of drunk people spouting off random GB quotes. Fortunately you'll fit right in! No worries about the equipment either, the GB of NH are legit (they even have an Ecto1 car).

  • Options
    XMGXMG Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    xi2DR.jpg
    Oh man, I'm getting into the party. I'm getting in to the party so much harder than anyone else is getting into the party...

    In case you hadn't guessed, these are the wristbands you're looking for. I'll probably be wearing this many for the duration of the expo; including the pokecrawl. Ask nice and ye shall receive!

    XMG on
  • Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    XMG wrote: »
    imgur.com/smAUr

    Oh man, I'm getting into the party. I'm getting in to the party so much harder than anyone else is getting into the party...

    In case you hadn't guessed, these are the wristbands you're looking for. I'll probably be wearing this many for the duration of the expo; including the pokecrawl. Ask nice and ye shall receive!

    Your image is broken. ;)

    The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

    Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    XMGXMG Registered User regular
    Thanks for catching that!

  • Options
    BambiBlueBambiBlue Ottawa, ONRegistered User regular
    Can't wait. CAN'T WAIT!

  • Options
    Ghostbusters of NHGhostbusters of NH Registered User regular
    OH MAN! those wrist bands are AMAZING!

    Thank you for the invite again btw we are really looking forward to this! As you can guess we'll be all in gear. :D

  • Options
    CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Wish we could have gotten a wristband. They were out of them by 11 am! So, if anyone reading this is going, have an extra Slimer cocktail for me!

    379by4cj0i1l.png
Sign In or Register to comment.