As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Stately [chat] Dome

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote:
    What I'm hearing is that Justin slew that child out of jealousy

this is my take, as well

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Nobody seems to love Infamous. :(

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Watch that 6 year old turn around and divorce Justin and take half his shit.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I looked that little girl up and it appears she's still alive. This happened last week.

Sarksus on

Prototype let you wear a hoody and a leather jacket.

Infamous can't compete against that.

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    The relationship between Henry and Casey is pretty awesome to me right now...

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    I looked that little girl up and it appears she's still alive. This happened last week.

that's not really much better

I mean it's better

but not by a lot

ftOqU21.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

I enjoyed Prototype quite a lot, especially the color scheme, which spanned the entire spectrum from greyish-brown to brownish-grey.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    It's kind of funny that we find those things to be so sweet when any decent human being should do it

It's like we assume celebrities are just awful people

JKKaAGp.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    It's kind of funny that we find those things to be so sweet when any decent human being should do it

So when was the last time you visited a child with brain cancer?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

I dunno, a game that only encourages you to slaughter all round you doesn't appeal to me as much as actually sometimes amusing fat sidekick.

they're sweet when any ol' person does it too. They're just sweet. Decent people being decent is heartwarming.

ftOqU21.png
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

I mean it's better

but not by a lot

hate you.

that is not how i feel about it at all

it is someone doing something nice

i don't expect justin bieber to be a heartless asshole

Jump-kicking all the helicopters.

I don't think he would have done it without people with cameras snapping away.

Also if your six year old has a celebrity crush you are raising it wrong. Yes, I said it.

Woah now, I didn't say it wasn't sweet

it's just like, what kind of horrible person would not wear the bracelet a deathly ill child made for them?

JKKaAGp.png
    Sarksus wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

I mean it's better

but not by a lot

hate you.

Hey, cheer up, man!

Once she dies, there's plenty of other children who will spend their lives in a hospital bed before dying much too soon, never having had the chance to have a childhood, let alone become an adult and live life!

ftOqU21.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Ooh, the child has progeria. That is one terrible disease.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    god these apogee converters just sound so beautiful

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    some of you guys are hella bitter

if some little girl made me a bracelet I'd wear it all the time

if a dying girl wanted me to wear that bracelet I'd never take it off again. if I lost it, I'd be crushed

it's just a bit funny to me when people are like, "Wow, celebrity X actually did that?"

you have be a special kind of human filth not to

JKKaAGp.png
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    423955_379244165438376_205344452828349_1396136_1375842788_n.jpg

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

I mean it's better

but not by a lot

hate you.

Hey, cheer up, man!

Once she dies, there's plenty of other children who will spend their lives in a hospital bed before dying much too soon, never having had the chance to have a childhood, let alone become an adult and live life!

You're making me want to drink the coolers next to my table.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    dear los angeles,

learn to drive in a light sprinkle without getting in accidents or slowing traffic to stop n go, you worthless fucking void

yours in correspondence,

desc

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Couscous wrote:
    Ooh, the child has progeria. That is one terrible disease.

Very.

PSN: Honkalot

if a dying girl wanted me to wear that bracelet I'd never take it off again. if I lost it, I'd be crushed

it's just a bit funny to me when people are like, "Wow, celebrity X actually did that?"

how much fan-mail, emails, tweets, youtube videos, tumblr posts, facebook messages do you think she would get? My guess is alot, and it would be incredibly easy for something like that to slip through the net

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Is there an upside to Los Angeles?

PSN: Honkalot
    desc wrote:
    dear los angeles,

learn to drive in a light sprinkle without getting in accidents or slowing traffic to stop n go, you worthless fucking void

yours in correspondence,

desc

why are you in Hell- err, I mean, Los Angeles?

no wait I did mean Hell

JKKaAGp.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular

If I'm ever dying, I'm going to make you the most hideously ugly bracelet ever.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    God no my jeans tore in the thigh

they are going to be obliterated soon

nooo I was going to go shopping in march

Thanatos wrote:

What do I care? If it was a genuine gesture because you actually cared about me, motherfucker you know I would wear it.

JKKaAGp.png
    i'd wear than's bracelet as a cock ring

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

I don't think he would have done it without people with cameras snapping away.

Also if your six year old has a celebrity crush you are raising it wrong. Yes, I said it.

Wow seriously? This is the worst possible opinion to take from a touching story.

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

The child would soon be dead so at least you wouldn't have to explain the loss to her.

Thanatos wrote:

I'd stick up my ass. And wear it in there all the time.

Because of our special bond.

ftOqU21.png
    Pony wrote:
    423955_379244165438376_205344452828349_1396136_1375842788_n.jpg

I see Ritz Stalin.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Honk wrote:
    Is there an upside to Los Angeles?

proximity to me

Couscous wrote:

The child would soon be dead so at least you wouldn't have to explain the loss to her.

:/

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Interview over!

This discussion has been closed.