As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Happy Valentine's Day!

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Gatsby wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:

So you're saying I need to break up you and HB...

Hey! Hey!

No! Bad Keith!

You're leaving me no choice, Gatsby

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    I need to catch up on Supernatural but I think I'm going to stop after the last season that the creator actually worked on

That's where I stopped, but I've heard and seen that after a few missteps the series carries on pretty okay. Especially when old characters makes an appearance.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Season 6 was kinda blah in spots, in that the big bad was never really established too well and dean was way too emo, but the current season is pretty excellent and is picking up! The whole leviathans thing is pretty neat!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I've only seen up to season 5 of Supernatural (that ends the main storyline, right?)

My favourite seasons were 1 and 2, to be honest. I loved the monster-of-the-week dealie. 5 was just too dark and grim for me; I was soo glad Castiel was around to provide some relief.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:

So you're saying I need to break up you and HB...

Hey! Hey!

No! Bad Keith!

You're leaving me no choice, Gatsby

I've left you plenty of choice! Besides my only conditional is that she send it when she has a picture/feels like it.

• Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I bought flowers and Reeses Sticks for my wife.

She didn't get me anything.

clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    is this thread still about boyfriends

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    Janson wrote:
    Lexxy wrote:
    I like Sam well enough, but Dean is the most adorable wiseass. Castiel is also super presh....

I'm not doing anything special for Valentine's Day (other than mailing sparkly MLP cards to tumblr peeps), so I'll just keep talking about Supernatural, why not.

I am not doing anything special, either! Probably get home and crash in front of the TV.

Castiel's actor's twitter is just the best.

Yes, Misha Collins is a very silly person.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I took the girl I'm seeing out for ice cream last night then we hung out in her living room talking about movies until midnight then I went home

I kind of want to break it off but I don't know how

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    well first you gotta jam it in something then try giving it a good blow with your fist

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    #pipe wrote:
    I took the girl I'm seeing out for ice cream last night then we hung out in her living room talking about movies until midnight then I went home

Tell her you just don't think it's working out?

I don't know, I'm a baby

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:

do what my old boss did once

just leave the state/country without telling her

broken image link
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote:

text message

everyone loves getting broken up with via text message

sig.png
  • Options
    here, I'll write it for you:

"im breaking up w/ u. sry lol :("

sig.png
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    br8king

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    #pipe wrote: »

just be up front about it and let her move on
    dragging it out ain't helping either of you

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Wait until April Fools' Day so she thinks it's a joke

then nope, turns out it was serious.

broken image link
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    my girlfriend got me a giant gummy bear for valentine's day

excellent

• Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    it is delicious!

• Options
    Srs though pipe, that is a bummer. Breaking up is nobody's picnic, I tell you what.

sig.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Dear Valentine thread, I don't have a fancy card, or candy, but I do have this awesome picture my friend and I found today

399899_10100477397982618_20713946_48880892_625571040_n.jpg

• Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I am taking my lady out for japanese tonight
    and i bought her a bottle of vodka
    a good valentines day will be had. By me at least.

also i shaved my beard off
    i feel

cold

RubberAC on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Tossrock wrote:
    #pipe wrote:

text message

everyone loves getting broken up with via text message

I was thinking facebook wall.

I'll just post this and tag her over the "you"

6113EB2GZHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    I tied a heart shaped knot in my dick for valentines day

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote:
    well first you gotta jam it in something then try giving it a good blow with your fist

Really hoping this was in response to pipe's post because this is the best answer.

• Options
    RubberAC wrote:
    also i shaved my beard off

BOOOOO

• Options
    Keith, speaking of facial hair. I have my sideburns back. They are much more trimmed then before. Not all crazy long and stupid like before

• Options
    Bucketman wrote:
    Keith, speaking of facial hair. I have my sideburns back. They are much more trimmed then before. Not all crazy long and stupid like before

I'm gonna need to see them, Bucketman

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    I grew a damn beard on accident

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I haven't shaved in two months. I kinda want to get rid of this thing but I'm soooo lazy.

• Options
    keep your beards

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    Bucketman wrote:

427529_10100477757187768_20713946_48882162_1129078739_n.jpg
    This is not the best angle, and I need to trim them a little bit, but this is what I have going on. I think after I lose a few more pounds I'll go clean shaven again.

• Options
    Bucketman wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Bucketman wrote:

427529_10100477757187768_20713946_48882162_1129078739_n.jpg
    This is not the best angle, and I need to trim them a little bit, but this is what I have going on. I think after I lose a few more pounds I'll go clean shaven again.

oFQZp.png

• Options
    Are..are you saying I should send you a private message?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I'm sick as butts and can't stop farting and the girl I started seeing is sick too so welp

• Options
    Bucketman wrote:
    Are..are you saying I should send you a private message?

oh indeed

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote:
    I'm sick as butts and can't stop farting and the girl I started seeing is sick too so welp

have snotty makeouts ate your own private farty party

• Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    i forgot it was valentines day til halfway through today, then i got super stoned and forgot about it again

it's a legitimate method

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    my valentine is a pretty lady who has a nice cat and wears enormous glasses i like her she is nice

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Fandyien wrote:
    my valentine is a pretty lady who has a nice cat and wears enormous glasses i like her she is nice

your mom is super nice, totally

d-d-d-damn

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll