Options

whatcha got on you

1101112131416»

Posts

  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    that is me re: the redskins

    the main reason i don't root for them any more is obviously d. snyder. what a fucking jag

    my papa really hated jerry jones for running jimmy off. after he passed away, i picked up the torch.

    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Hmm, the leatherman juice thing looks like something I could use

    I have one I borrowed from my folks forever ago, but I don't really like the grip ergonomics for anything that requires a strong hold on it.

    Hmm. I suppose that's one of the tricky things, hard to try one out before you buy.

  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    if the redskins sign peyton manning i am going to barf on dan snyder on their first nationally televised game of the next year

  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    that is me re: the redskins

    the main reason i don't root for them any more is obviously d. snyder. what a fucking jag

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI

  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Hmm, the leatherman juice thing looks like something I could use

    I have one I borrowed from my folks forever ago, but I don't really like the grip ergonomics for anything that requires a strong hold on it.

    Hmm. I suppose that's one of the tricky things, hard to try one out before you buy.

    i guess you're looking for pocket sized ones? my blast fits in my pocket pretty easily, but i know if i'm going to need it for an extended period of time i just put the case on my belt and that can be pretty convenient

    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    not your best work keith

  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Hmm, the leatherman juice thing looks like something I could use

    I have one I borrowed from my folks forever ago, but I don't really like the grip ergonomics for anything that requires a strong hold on it.

    Hmm. I suppose that's one of the tricky things, hard to try one out before you buy.

    i guess you're looking for pocket sized ones? my blast fits in my pocket pretty easily, but i know if i'm going to need it for an extended period of time i just put the case on my belt and that can be pretty convenient

    Something on the smaller side, mostly just for the handiness of a screwdriver or a knife, but not something flimsy or cheap with decent construction.

  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    i was looking at their combo pocket knife that comes with a bottle opener/flathead/phillips screwdriver, it looked pretty neat, 30 something on amazon.

    the pliers and the wire cutters see more use for me on my tool though, because when i'm at the ranch there's a lot of janky quick fixes with baling wire

    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    In my jacket:

    • Wallet
    • Keys
    • Personal phone (a HTC Radar)
    • Earbuds for phone

    In my bag:
    • Kindle
    • Eee netbook
    • Notepad
    • Pen
    • Gloves and hat (in the winter)
    • Rain parka (in the summer)
    • Work keys
    • Work phone
    • Text books and/or scripts
    • Chargers for all my electronics

    Legba on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    ONE KNIFE TO LIVE

    Dear Kristen, remember how you said you could never love a man who didn’t have a decent knife? Well, guess what?

    I’m back: a couple of pounds heavier, several hundred lonely nights wiser, and packing some serious bladeage with my new Kershaw Knives. How ya love me now?

    Also, that thing on my lip? Surgically removed, baby. By a legitimate doctor. Legitimate according to Mexican regulations, at least.

    Most normal guys, after a brush-off like the one you gave me, would have crawled away to lick their wounds, take a hard look at themselves, and pick up the pieces of their lives. Most guys would have tried to muster up some dignity and get their priorities straight. Most guys would have eventually realized they were better off having a psycho like you out of their lives.

    Wimps.

    I knew you would love me again if I could just get my hands on a few decent pieces of heat-treated 8CR13MOV stainless steel with SpeedSafe® assisted opening. And boy, did I. From the spiky, serrated Burst to the classic-meets-modern Drone, from the versatile Compound to the trailing-point Asset to the gracefully ergonomic Tremor, you’ll just have to love me now that I’m the rightful owner of some genuine premium Kershaw Knives.

    And if you’re still as, uh, “high-spirited” as you were back when we were together, I’m gonna need ‘em. Remember that night at that cabin up by the reservoir? The scar on my left hip sure does. Now if that ain’t true love, what is?

    I wonder who writes these.

  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Legba wrote:
    In my jacket:

    • Wallet
    • Keys
    • Personal phone (a HTC Radar)
    • Earbuds for phone

    In my bag:
    • Kindle
    • Eee netbook
    • Notepad
    • Pen
    • Gloves and hat (in the winter)
    • Rain parka (in the summer)
    • Work keys
    • Work phone
    • Text books and/or scripts
    • Chargers for all my electronics

    You forgot to list the picture of me, right?

    Right?? :(

  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    I saw that too, @rolo

    Anyone who knows knives have an opinion on them things?

  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    ONE KNIFE TO LIVE

    Dear Kristen, remember how you said you could never love a man who didn’t have a decent knife? Well, guess what?

    I’m back: a couple of pounds heavier, several hundred lonely nights wiser, and packing some serious bladeage with my new Kershaw Knives. How ya love me now?

    Also, that thing on my lip? Surgically removed, baby. By a legitimate doctor. Legitimate according to Mexican regulations, at least.

    Most normal guys, after a brush-off like the one you gave me, would have crawled away to lick their wounds, take a hard look at themselves, and pick up the pieces of their lives. Most guys would have tried to muster up some dignity and get their priorities straight. Most guys would have eventually realized they were better off having a psycho like you out of their lives.

    Wimps.

    I knew you would love me again if I could just get my hands on a few decent pieces of heat-treated 8CR13MOV stainless steel with SpeedSafe® assisted opening. And boy, did I. From the spiky, serrated Burst to the classic-meets-modern Drone, from the versatile Compound to the trailing-point Asset to the gracefully ergonomic Tremor, you’ll just have to love me now that I’m the rightful owner of some genuine premium Kershaw Knives.

    And if you’re still as, uh, “high-spirited” as you were back when we were together, I’m gonna need ‘em. Remember that night at that cabin up by the reservoir? The scar on my left hip sure does. Now if that ain’t true love, what is?

    I wonder who writes these.


    Since Amazon bought Woot, I'll bet they secretly scout for hilarious Amazon reviewers.

  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    I saw that too, @rolo

    Anyone who knows knives have an opinion on them things?

    Kershaw makes damn good steel, I've only used their kitchen knives though.

    I couldn't speak to their pocket knives. I'm assuming they maintain the same quality.

    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Apparently GISing for Kershaw not only returns pictures of knives, but also pictures of a female with the last name of Kershaw, topless, even through moderate safesearch.

  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    I saw that too, @rolo

    Anyone who knows knives have an opinion on them things?

    Kershaw makes damn good steel, I've only used their kitchen knives though.

    I couldn't speak to their pocket knives. I'm assuming they maintain the same quality.

    Cool, thanks.

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Boo, no Woot Canada shipping.

  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    USA! USA! USA!

  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    i have a kershaw pocket knife

    i think i got it in 09?

    it was a little more expensive than those pictured but i'd happily buy another kershaw if that's enough endorsement for y'all

    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    I got the 'Drone' model. Seems nice and pocketable.

  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I bought the compound

    seems nice!

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    excellent

    stabby party at my place next week

  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    We was just testing out our knives, officer!

  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Also the thread title keeps making me think of Roll Out by Ludacris

    What in the world is in that bag, what you got in that bag

  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    Also the thread title keeps making me think of Roll Out by Ludacris

    What in the world is in that bag, what you got in that bag
    optimus prime presumably

  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    i carry cigarettes, my phone, a lighter, my keys, and my wallet

    never anything more

    you guys sound like refugees lugging all their worldly posessions around or something

    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    going clockwise from my left pocket:

    - ipod, earbuds, lighter
    - phone, eyedrops
    - wallet, keys

    all I will ever carry in my pockets

    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    left pocket: either 3ds or wallet
    right pocket: phone and sometimes wallet
    left back pocket: keys

    UmPiq.png
Sign In or Register to comment.