As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mass E[PHALLA] - NIGHT 12: CERBERUS LOYALIST VICTORY

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    I'm going with Veretas, we had some networking up, but then he stopped talking to me. So i am of the opinion he has been taken over.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I'm going to toss in a vote for

!Caulk Bite 6

He's been trying to remain off the radar by either:
    a) Only voting for me
    b) Getting onto very safe bandwagons

He also hasn't posted any suspicions or added to conversations about anyone else, just me.

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    I'm going to vote !Romanqwerty, because Taya seems to be on top of things and his posts have just seemed a little off to me.

I can't really explain it, just a gut feeling.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    killing him to hide your secrets is a pretty good reason, yeah.

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    So arguing that we should be going after Hullis on day 2. (I didn't vote for him).

Then voting after hullis day 3/4. That was bad company to keep? Pharezon was indoc, yes? Hullis to him, either was a dumb cereb or a dumb villy, but either wya a great train target. It does look good for me. Great in fact. Especially considering how awkwardly Hullis and Virgil came after me. Swiss and you would be right behind them in those votes.

Pharezon was Miranda or do you even bother reading the narration?

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I do not know what that is. Thought he showed up gold though.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    Miranda is a leader of Cerberus, dingus

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Cool. That's good right?

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    It depends. If Miranda was a Seer, and if the cell can still operate with one member, then we kind of took away an extra set of eyes against indocs. If the cell is not operational anymore, or if she was a Vig, then +1 for villagers.

• Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    Zay wrote:
    Miranda is a cheerleader of Cerberus, dingus

• Options
    I had him and Mitz backwards I guess. Mitz was the gold named.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    lol

"Mitz"

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    Hmmm. Need to vote. At this point the !Goose[COLOR] seems promising to me with Pharezon properly dealt with.

Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    Apparently I am not good at BBCode

Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular

You cannot possibly be this stupid.

• Options

I haven't played the game.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    sportzboyjtw

Come on. Really?

• Options
    Yes really. I didn't enjoy the sucky shooter aspect of what's supposed to be a sweet rpg. Which is weird cuz I liked Fallout3, but what do you do.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

I haven't played the game.

But you did read the narrations that said "CERBERUS = BAD" right?

• Options
    Yes. I mixed up Miranda being Cerebus, not indoc. Apparently that means I'm evil.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    technically we're all cerberus

this is cerberus's ship, cerberus cuts our checks, and we all wear their logo on our uniforms

it's just that lately most of us have become really bad employees

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    i guess so

gonna throw my vote at !sportzboytjw for the time being

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    The more Sportzboy is talking, the less I believe him. Anyway, looking over some vote records on the magic box:

Final votes at night end
    Hullis (d1: Warban, d2: Taya, d3: Gumpy, NO VOTE, DEAD)
    Phaerzon (d1: Sal, d2: Hullis, d3: Hullis, d4: Theidar, d5: TheTheRoo, DEAD)
    Kime (d1: Zay, DEAD)
    Virgil (d1: Munkus, d2: Taya, d3: CrackedLens, d4: Sportzboy, d5: TheTheRoo, DEAD)
    Cythraul (d1: kime, d2: T4CT, d3: Jerkbot, DEAD)

Interesting things from this: the mafia shows no hesitation in voting for themselves, which makes it difficult to clear people from their votes. In fact, I'd guess they mixed and matched strategies, with some voting each other day one and some not. They also spread out on different bandwagons, so that no one bandwagon was loaded with them or absent their influence.

What is readily apparent is that they were preparing for Hullis to die well before he did, planting vote records as early as day 2 when Miranda voted for him. This could be because they may have different cells (reasonable with conversions) or it may be because they wanted to provide a defense if someone ever accused them of being mafia ("well yeah? I voted Hullis before it was cool!") Either way, it makes Roman's comment's here and here look suspicious, particulary with Phaerzon voting record.

I haven't look at the Indocs yet, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to interpret votes from converted folks. Cythraul is a tricky one to look at for that reason too.

• Options
    Of Taya's Dunalist, I like the romanqwerty vote most. I personally would rather a Goose or Gandalf vote at this point, but Roman is on my personal Dunalist, so it works.

I don't like the idea of voting Phyphor. Regardless of his potential mafianess (what with this being a main and all), the magic box is incredibly useful (if he gets it to work with the new thread). That's the problem with spreadsheeters, of course. By being so useful, we don't want to get rid of him.

But, until we are down to the final couple mafia members, he is still very useful.

And good riddance to Jack. I'd rather less kills flying around at our specials since they are a finite, unconvertible resource. And with two vote kills, the normal gameplan of working with the SK when you're down isn't as important.

That is unlikely. CF game threads don't get locked at 100, so it was never designed to allow for a split thread game. I could add this thread as a separate "game", but it wouldn't be able to connect the existing votes from the old thread to today's count

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Zay wrote:

Caulk Bite 6

a) Only voting for me

He also hasn't posted any suspicions or added to conversations about anyone else, just me.

Dude seriously. you've got some kind of problem here. I voted for you twice. on non-consecutive days. that's as many times as I've voted retaba so far.

as for not posting much, ME3 demo, work and this thread having too much of everyone talking back and forth and not being very interesting can explain that.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Look. I'm a vanillager. This has been basically proven. I was the person who was missed during initial roles/PMs, then given a lack of PM, I checked with host... sure enough, suddenly there's a 71st player and confirmation for me that yes, ther eis no vanilla PM.

At the same time, just kill me if it will help; please just make sure that Otaku is in 2nd place.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Uh, no. He randomly picked names out of the signups; but he probably didn't count it first. What likely happened is that he stuck your name in, then only after everything was done did he realize you were 71. He wouldn't just add you after roles were chosen because he didn't want a 71st, he wanted 70 instead, so he'd have no reason to add you unless you were accidentally put in the pool

Phyphor on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    you could use that to argue that you started out as a vanillager

I personally think that's gross, but you can do it

but it's been six days in a conversion game

you are not proven to be anything

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    does anyone know what percentage of players would start off as indoctrinated in a game like this?

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    I think this was addressed several days ago. I doubt Baidol RNGed the group and then added you after. He's run a tight ship and I can't see him doing this. You really are dumb.

Whatever. If Taya has romanqwerty on her list, I'm willing to go along.

!romanqwerty

• Options
    Phyphor wrote:
    Uh, no. He randomly picked names out of the signups; but he probably didn't count it first. What likely happened is that he stuck your name in, then only after everything was done did he realize you were 71. He wouldn't just add you after roles were chosen because he didn't want a 71st, he wanted 70 instead, so he'd have no reason to add you unless you were accidentally put in the pool

He definently missed me and posted that immediately after I PMed him. But go on and talk about how you're certain the game is ran the way that you know it's ran when you're not running it. Like I say, kill me, but make sure Otaku's in 2nd. You'll see.

I dunno why I'm responding to this other than you being wrong but acting 1000% certain you're right is obnoxious.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Seriously wrote:
    you could use that to argue that you started out as a vanillager

I personally think that's gross, but you can do it

but it's been six days in a conversion game

you are not proven to be anything

You may think it's gross but I got Pms about it from other players after host's announcement, so while it's kind of meta, it's not like I'm bringing this up soley on my knowledge.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Zay wrote:

Caulk Bite 6

a) Only voting for me

Dude seriously. you've got some kind of problem here. I voted for you twice. on non-consecutive days. that's as many times as I've voted retaba so far.

as for not posting much, ME3 demo, work and this thread having too much of everyone talking back and forth and not being very interesting can explain that.

no wait, I just remembered, I actually took back a vote for you to vote for retaba, didn't I? in any case, your (a) point is more than a little flimsy

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I do take your point about conversions though Seriously.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Yes really. I didn't enjoy the sucky shooter aspect of what's supposed to be a sweet rpg. Which is weird cuz I liked Fallout3, but what do you do.

Uh,
    I meant the whole ignoring the narrations and game details thing.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Oh hey it's Butler For Life #1. Let's all look at him for a moment.

Not only was he on Hullis' "real list", but he was seered as a Cerberus Loyalist.

• Options
    I think this was addressed several days ago. I doubt Baidol RNGed the group and then added you after. He's run a tight ship and I can't see him doing this. You really are dumb.

Whatever. If Taya has romanqwerty on her list, I'm willing to go along.

!romanqwerty

Appreciate how wrong you are along with Phyphor. I appreciate being called dumb because hosts never make mistakes though. It's awesome.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options

Uh,
    I meant the whole ignoring the narrations and game details thing.

Yes, I got one mafia member mixed up as being part of the other mafia.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Taya wrote:
    Oh hey it's Butler For Life #1. Let's all look at him for a moment.

Not only was he on Hullis' "real list", but he was seered as a Cerberus Loyalist.
    Yup.

However, as the last member of the rimdana faction, I am in sole possession of our vig kill. When I die, it's gone.

And I want the indoctrinated dead.

So thnk about it.

It's to your advantage to keep me living until the indoctrinated are gone.