As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New Real Ass Q's in OP Don't Fuck With Me

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    'care cup' is one of the goosiest things I've ever read

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Damnit the Santorums, health-care reform is not literally Satan laying siege to the US.

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    An aside, chimera's answers were the worst ones, and kadith participated too

damn

zkHcp.jpg
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    New questions. In regard to question quality: I am caressing my balls. They are hairy. You cannot see this.

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Is carassing a combination of caressing and harassing?

How does one harass balls? I guess verbal harassment might count.

• Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    oh whoops!

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
    1. In the early nineties I remember commercials where people would do stupid shit for ice cream. What is the best example you can remember where you were putting in a lot of effort for a small outcome?

One time I misunderstood a girl and though she lived in one town, where I already had reason to go, when she lived in another one an hour away. Once I figured it out, I drove the 2 hour round trip and cancelled all of my other plans in town just so no one would know I made this mix up.

2. If you ran a city state what would be the first five words or less of your first public address?

Fuck Yall, I'm out.

3. Is english your first language? Do you speak other languages?

Yes, I know a tiny amount of Spanish. I'm so American it hurts.

4. Favorite soup.

I've never really been exposed to soups. So green chili stew.

5. Who is your least favorite character.

Ashley Williams; fuck that bitch. Or the Wait no Nigel Walmsley he is such a fucking neck beard. Although I think Ashley is probably written better.

6. Socrates and Nietzche are in a bar, Jung and Freud look on in the back booth, and see Socrates produce a knife. What happens from this point?

Please define all of these terms.

7. How do you feel about further regulation of the industrial farming industry if it greatly raises the price of food?

This highly depends on the regulations and what is exactly is being changed and what the benefits are.

8. To date who is the most morally upright public figure you can think of?

Oh God, I can't think of anyone really.

9. Name a rap album, literally name one fucking rap album.

Things Fall Apart, Power in Numbers, The Tipping Point, or do all of those count as hip-hop?

zkHcp.jpg
  • ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    1. In the early nineties I remember commercials where people would do stupid shit for ice cream. What is the best example you can remember where you were putting in a lot of effort for a small outcome? - climbed everest for a BJ

2. If you ran a city state what would be the first five words or less of your first public address? - "I have a throbbing boner"

3. Is english your first language? Do you speak other languages? - Yes, and a little bit of Spanish. I actually speak better Spanish when I'm drunk. Go figure

4. Favorite soup.

5. Who is your least favorite character. - Gary

THE OTHER QUESTIONS ARE BORING

9. Name a rap album, literally name one fucking rap album. - Liquid Swords

Dang now I gotta go see if there's any kind of release date for Liquid Swords 2 come on GZA gimme that shit

• dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Anjin-San wrote:

Rap? More like CRAP! I wish music was like what it was in the seventies. CRAPPERS basically STEAL other people's music and talk over it and have that stupid Justin Bieber autotune shit!

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    9. Tha Carter 3

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

First is the worst.

zkHcp.jpg
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Survey #3:

1. In the early nineties I remember commercials where people would do stupid shit for ice cream. What is the best example you can remember where you were putting in a lot of effort for a small outcome? Building this toy plastic gundam model based off of Shadow Gundam from G Gundam when I was like 9

2. If you ran a city state what would be the first five words or less of your first public address? A long long time ago

3. Is english your first language? Do you speak other languages? Yes, no

4. Favorite soup. chowder

5. Who is your least favorite character. Joffrey

6. Socrates and Nietzche are in a bar, Jung and Freud look on in the back booth, and see Socrates produce a knife. What happens from this point? Socrates mocks stabbing Nietzche who doesn't react at all while Freud starts to have sex with Jung while Jung yells 'Oh god!'

7. How do you feel about further regulation of the industrial farming industry if it greatly raises the price of food? Depends on the regulations imposed

8. To date who is the most morally upright public figure you can think of? can't think of one

9. Name a rap album, literally name one fucking rap album. Moment of Truth

• AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Also, I call everyone "Son."

It's a common southern phrase used in general.

Usually in the form of "Shit, son, were you lookin' at that white woman?"

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

yes

she was attractive

Wouldn't "boy" be more common in that situation?

"Son" is usually more friendly in my experience.

zkHcp.jpg
  • ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    1. In the early nineties I remember commercials where people would do stupid shit for ice cream. What is the best example you can remember where you were putting in a lot of effort for a small outcome?

I once jumped a train in Iowa just to get to the next small town over to buy a Bad Religion CD from their CD store.

2. If you ran a city state what would be the first five words or less of your first public address?

Sucks to be you people...

Yes. Russian, Spanish, very little German.

4. Favorite soup.

Sopa Albondigas (Mexican meatball soup), specifically from Paco's Tacos in Los Angeles.

The Shocker

6. Socrates and Nietzche are in a bar, Jung and Freud look on in the back booth, and see Socrates produce a knife. What happens from this point?

Freud gets an erection, Nietsche stabs Socrates with his own knife, then takes a drink from Socrates cup and falls over dead. Jung and Freud then get it on, like hard style.

7. How do you feel about further regulation of the industrial farming industry if it greatly raises the price of food?

People need to eat differently. Specifically, farm conditions would be way better if we ate more farm whales and less farm chickens, in terms of the crueltly per animal index.

Top of my head, Ghandi

Can't do it, I can only name 3:

Criminal Minded
    Stakes is High
    Blazing Arrow

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    1. back when I worked as a dishwasher

2. "I'm sorry I'm in charge"

3. yes and I should speak comprehensible french but I am an awful student

4. I have no favorite soup because I am not down with soup

5. dunno

6. I go to a less violent place

7. kill the industrial farming industry

8. dunno

9. can't do it

0BnD8l3.gif
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Socrates says "What is the social value of murdering those we oppose?"

N replies "those with more power are apt to use it to better society against lower classes"

S asks "What if I were to stab you just now?"

N answers "Your knife is a fish"

S is now holding a blue sturgeon

Freud comments on the phallic nature of aquatic imagery

Jung asks why he's always thinking about dicks.

Kant eats a fried rooster.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Survey 3:

3. English is my first language. I also speak fluent French and German, am relearning Gaelic so I can read some letters my great great great grandparents left me that I just found two weeks ago, and I also can speak some sentences of Spanish.

8. Lincoln

9. Straight Outta Compton - N.W.A.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited February 2012

I don't even know man, I'm pretty lazy. I guess I once skipped on a taxi with my buddies so that I could walk a girl the five minutes back to her place, and then it took me an hour to get home. That counts.

Look Mum, I'm on TV!

Yes it is, and no I don't
    4. Favorite soup.

Lettuce and Prawn.

I dunno man. I hate Hal Jordan, I guess?

They gang together and hold up all the patrons, stealing their money and the contents of the till, before making their escape

I'm willing to put out with increased food costs if the farming unskilled labour force is better treated, because they get an absolute shit deal. I don't give a fuck about the life of some chicken though.

Cornell West seems like a pretty upstanding guy

Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Solar on
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Survey #3:

This one time I spent probably 7 hours trying to learn Hammer-the Source engine multiplayer map maker-and god damn if I did nothing with that knowledge.

"One day I will die"

English is my first language, I'm planning on learning Korean or Mandarin in the near future.

4. Favorite soup.

Wonton

This is really hard, since I generally like characters, but I'd probably say Ivy Valentine

Freud and Jung keep calm, sitting back, and watching carefully to make sure nothing escalates.

Greatly raising the price of food doesn't seem like it'd be what's best for people right now, in a better economy I'd be all for it.

This is a dubious question, considering that there a lot of morals you could follow, but I'd say that Andrew Jackson, no matter what you think of him, was incredibly steadfast in upholding what he believed in.

Summer Camp, I know you don't like Childish Gambino but it's a rap album.

The Camp review made me realize the power Pitchfork has.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Survey #3:

I actually can't think of an example. I'll come back to this.

"Thank you for this opportunity"

English is my first language, and I speak very rudimentary french.

4. Favorite soup.

Cream of Mushroom

Kvothe

Bill and Ted talk everyone down.

I am generally against anything that makes it harder for people who can barely afford to feed themselves as is. I guess it would depend on the tangible benefits of this regulation (food safety, I'm guessing?) and how across the board it is.

Tommy Douglas

9. Name a rap album, literally name one fucking rap album.[/quote]

Paul's Boutique

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular

Every MMO I've ever played. Alt answer, I tend to flow with the path of least resistance.

"It's a great day for" There would be more but that's five words.

It is. I learned German during the four years I spent there during the late 80s and early 90s, but I was just a kid and never used it after coming back to the states so it's all gone.

4. Favorite soup.

Pho

Lack of character

No idea, I saw these dudes and decided to go to a different bar that has Fox Soccer channel.

There are so many different topics that deserve to be addressed under this question that I don't feel comfortable giving a short answer.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

From memory? I can't.

• AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »

I've heard both used both ways.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Anjin-San wrote:
    Survey #3:

4. Favorite soup.

1: I do shit all the time with no expectation of return or reward. It's called being a good friend/brother, you dick.
    2: "What I say goes, fuckers!"
    3: Yes it is. And no, I am absolutely terrible at learning languages. Even things like complex maths, or programming languages.
    4: Tomato.
    5: Craig, the creepy neighbour from Malcolm in the Middle.
    6: Plato glasses Socrates in the face, no-one gives a shit.
    7: Not further regulation, BETTER regulation. Increase tariffs on importation of primary goods, stop letting chain supermarkets rape farmers on prices, and stop subsidising the wrong things.
    8: Off the top of my head, the Queen of England.
    9: Go fuck yourself, whitey. Alt answer, Too Legit To Quit, MC Hammer.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

Sames

I've also been told using "boy" like that is racist

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    1: I do shit all the time with no expectation of return or reward. It's called being a good friend/brother, you dick.

I think you missed the point of the question. This is "what would you do for a klondike bar" shit, where you're actually doing it for a reward, it's just that the reward is not nearly worth the effort.

Kind of like The Tester.

UnbrokenEva on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

I think you missed the point of the question. This is "what would you do for a klondike bar" shit, where you're actually doing it for a reward, it's just that the reward is not nearly worth the effort.

Kind of like The Tester.

LET THESE COCKROACHES CRAWL ON YOUR FACE

Keith wrote: »

Sames

From a white guy to a black guy, yeah, it is.

Part of how white male culture subjugated black males was to immasculate them. So no matter how old you were, you addressed black males as boy or son to assert dominance.

That obviously isn't intuitive from the term, it's just the history of how it was used.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »

Sames

Part of how white male culture subjugated black males was to immasculate them. So no matter how old you were, you addressed black males as boy or son to assert dominance.

That obviously isn't intuitive from the term, it's just the history of how it was used.

sure thing hitler

Sames

Yeah

I found that out the hard way

Sames

Man imagine if the south invested their time into something other than suppressing black people.

I must not be far enough east to hear son used in that context then.

zkHcp.jpg
    I mean son is the one that gets used in neutral/friendly way these days, it is rarer to call anyone boy except like holla at ya boy

Which by the way is why african american dominated music uses boy so much, just like they use their own racial slurs

Yeah. I used it with a coworker. I was only 18, and in my defense I was going for a more sassy use (like "girl please")

he told me that it was racist and I was like "Oh man I didn't know" and stopped

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Anjin-San wrote:
    Survey #3:

1. In the early nineties I remember commercials where people would do stupid shit for ice cream. What is the best example you can remember where you were putting in a lot of effort for a small outcome? Pretty much every week where i'm putting in 4 AM work nights in the print lab for a BFA so i can become a studio artist. haha, who had this idea anyway how dumb haha

2. If you ran a city state what would be the first five words or less of your first public address? yo homie

3. Is english your first language? Do you speak other languages? english is my first language. i could find the bathroom if you dropped me into mexico, i guess. along with some other high school spanish knowledge that drags itself up from my mind every now and again.

4. Favorite soup. Chicken & Noodle

5. Who is your least favorite character. This is... hm. um. you know i really hated the mom from arrested development. like i get that her being a digsuting worthless human being was the joke, but after half a season the joke was old and i could only think about how there really are people like her that exist for real. so then i hated every moment she was on screen.

6. Socrates and Nietzche are in a bar, Jung and Freud look on in the back booth, and see Socrates produce a knife. What happens from this point? snooooooooooooooooze

7. How do you feel about further regulation of the industrial farming industry if it greatly raises the price of food? if your response to "we need fair wages and safer working conditions for the people who literally allow us to continue living thanks to their hard work" is "ehhhh but then my groceries will cost more", you are probably a pretty bad person

8. To date who is the most morally upright public figure you can think of? well i guess cornel west comes to mind pretty quick. I dunno if he counts as a big public figure, but he genuinely seems to "get it" and presents himself as a really great guy.

9. Name a rap album, literally name one fucking rap album. late registration is what i was listening to in my car today. oh no i named a kanye album am i "the white person" now

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    I recently spent about 3 weeks of driving around, receiving faulty products, and shops shut for no reason just to get a fucking key cut.
    Well there are only like 3 city-states left. I'll pick Vatican City, so I am now the Pope.
    "I certainly wasn't expecting that."
    Yep. I did Latin in school but I can't remember any of it.
    4. Favorite soup.
    Not much of a soup eater/drinker. Curry laksa, maybe? There's gotta be better soups than that though.
    That stupid backwards double-legged P that people turn on in Word that appears when you press return.
    Socrates doesn't want to be evil, so he puts the knife away. Nietzche doesn't care.

Meanwhile, Freud fucks Jung's mother.
    Too many variables here to say anything one way or the other.
    Gandhi, probably?
    Ummmmmmmm

My brother bought an Eminem CD once, The Marshall Mathers LP I think it was?

broken image link
  • MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Lot of effort for a small outcome? Probably every time I try to get laid it seems.

"Hey, is this thing on?"
    I speak american.
    4. Favorite soup.
    Vegetable beef.
    Pauly Shore.
    Nothing, as they're all dead.

Stop making so much corn. It's just bad all around. those are my only thoughts on farming. I know little about it.
    Clint Eastwood
    Run-D.M.C. (I had to google what rap is first)

MereHappenstance on