As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E PbP] Carrion Crown Act 1: The Haunting of Harrowstone (IC)

• Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    Drell:
    Perception: Failure:
    Drell could not spot anything out of the ordinary around him and his allies. The grounds were the same as the prison itself: empty and disturbingly quiet.

• Options
    BearrorristBearrorrist Registered User regular
    Kledge follows up on the heels of the group, keeping an eye out for anything spooky looking.

Maybe that trap has effects on others? Hmm, I don't think I feel any ill effects. Perhaps if we could get he dwarf to trigger it again somehow and I'll stand farther away next time...

Kledge is obviously a little distracted ...

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    "No use squinting about if there's invisible monsters..." Drell muttered, advancing warily toward the crumbling manor. "Only way to beat them is to- HAH"

He lashed out suddenly with the butt of his spear, which slammed into the door with a loud bang that sent it swinging inwards. He paused for a moment when nothing happened.

"Well, no monsters behind that door."

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Airyc was moving towards the odd grass, trying to determine what could cause such a thing to happen while Drell was busy sneaking up on doors.

"Hey, Cranea, you're in good with grass too, right?"

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Witch_Hunter_84Witch_Hunter_84 Registered User regular
    Moving towards Airyc, Cranea looked toward the flat spot where the Half-Orc was pointing. "Hmm, that is a rather odd spot of grass there."

She digs her toes into the ground, while to most this would seem like nothing special, Cranea's dryad heritage made it possible for her to commune with the plant life. Grass was a bit trickier than trees, their minds were so single-purposed and small, but she thought she could manage simple communication with them, she stretches her senses outward toward the spot . . .

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten in your presence.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Drell:
    Drell ventures into the crumbling building, past the door he already dislodged thanks to his spear. Judging by the manor's size, it would take ten or so minutes to thoroughly explore it. Inside, it's quite a mess. Though the manor was spared the grisly fate of the nearby prison, time was not kind to it. Papers were strewn around, as well as a few smashed plates could be seen in the first room. As he moves further into the first room - probably a lounge - Drell could hear and spot a cracked teacup of sorts scraping across the floor at the far side of the room...

OOC: Roll a Perception check if you want to explore more of the Manor (DC 15).

Kledge:
    Perception: Success:
    Though Kledge could not spot anything ghostly or spooky, he DOES, however, spot that the Manor is about to collapse (no doubt thanks to Drell's door slamming antics)! Kledge could calculate for the Manor to collapse in on itself in 4 minutes!

OOC:After 4 minutes, unless Kledge gets Drell (or anyone else inside) out of the Manor, anyone inside will take a 1d20+4 vs Reflex attack per turn (consider it 1 turn/minute in this case). On a hit, the target takes 1d6 damage due to debris.

Airyc and Cranea:
    Nature: Success:
    As Cranea tries to communicate to the simple plant life, but strangely hears... nothing. No cries! No whispers! Just... nothing. As she tries to dig deeper into the earth, she realises that the earth itself there was dead! No life sustaining energy or nutrients could be felt in that patch of grass or dirt. Its was simply... dead.

Curious, the Half Orc inspects the plant life, and soon comes to a distressing truth: the plants here were dead, their (somewhat little) life drained and gone. The earth itself feared little, showing signs of cracks and dryness. What was left was blackened and dried up weeds and grass. In addition, the plant life here was crushed as though many a person (or even a group of people) walked and stood here. Even a single person such as the late professor could not do such a thing alone...

Cranea:
    Passive Perception: Success:
    You notice the ivy and grass have been cleared along the edge where the foundation of the prison meets the ground, and along this edge a series of sinuous runes has been etched and then smeared with blood. The runes seem to go on all across the foundation...

An Arcane roll of DC 15 should help you determine what this series of runes are...

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    "Drell! Better make it quick, this place is gonna collapse soon. I'd say we only have three or four minutes at most, unless we happen to knock more stuff over, then its anybody's guess." Kledge shouts from the doorway to the manor after examining some of the support walls. He promptly turn around and gets free of the building and any possible falling debris.

Demolition! This is so fun! I need to record the collapse process as best I can, from over there. Perhaps from the collapse I can learn a secret or two about load bearing structures.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Interrupted from glaring at the teacup by Kledge's warning, Drell looks around and sees the human was probably right. Though he knew it would be safer to sift through the rubble, curiosity got the better of him so he reached out gingerly with the tip of his longspear in an attempt to pick up the teacup.

Grog on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Drell:
    As the Eladrin picks up the teacup (with his long spear), a small hairy creature beneath it shrieks and lunges at the hero!

Rat Bite (Trap):
    Range: Melee
    Attack: 1d20+4
    Damage: 1d4+2 damage, and the target contracts filth fever.
    Attack Roll: Automatic Fail, since Drell's weapon has reach (He is one square away).

The rat bites empty air, its threat hollow to the Eladrin. It lands feet first back on the floor, squeaking and hissing at the intruder. A piece of the manor roof's plaster falls next to the rat, shocking it. Sensing that it's old home was about to fall apart, the rat scuttles for the door, giving one last hiss at the 'intruder' before disappearing outside into the thick grass and weeds...
    Perception: Failure:
    After spending another minute in the house, you try sift through the strewn papers. They were old journals and logs about the prison, but most were so torn or its ink faded it was hard to read it properly. You find nothing else of importance or of interest sticking out. Drell could hear the support beams creaking and moaning, a harbinger of the manor's impending demise.

OOC: If you want, you can still roll another Perception check (this is considered your 3rd minute).

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Unfazed by the vermin, the crumbling ceiling was nevertheless giving him cause for concern. Keeping his spear tip down he made for the exit, but not before poking through the rest of the place one last time.
    Perception: 1d20+0 20

Grog on
  • Options
    Cranea hears Drell and Kledge yelling over at the manor, but her attention was firmly held by the runes she discovered while trying to examine the disturbingly lifeless patch of ground. She kneels down to get a closer look, trying to see if these runes match up with anything she's seen before . . .
    Arcana roll: 1d20+11=21

• Options
    Airyc leaned back, "Careful. Could be one of the same things that got Val." He didn't pay much attention to the commotion going on behind them. They had safety in numbers, and if something popped up to attack Cranea the Half-Orc wanted to be ready to play whack-a-mole.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Cranea:
    Arcana: Success:
    The runes themselves are written in a fairly complex form of Elven (which thankfully you understand somewhat), and among numerous magical incantations, repeat the name Lyvar Hawkran dozens of times. The runes no longer radiate magic, although you determine that they seem to have been part of a larger ritual that involved both abjuration and necromantic magic. The late Professor explained the many different schools of magic to you during his many visits to your grove. Abjuration is a school of magic that focuses on protective spells, as well as spells which cancel or interfere with other spells, magical effects or supernatural abilities. Necromancy, on the other hand, involves death, undeath and the manipulation of life's energy (which probably explains the dead grass and earth in the vicinity of this ritual, as its a common side effect of most necromantic rituals; the death of all things around it). What the ritual does is anyone's guess, though a more wary inspection could help identify it...

OOC: Determining what the ritual itself does is an Arcana Check of DC 30.

Drell:
    Perception: Success:
    As Drell inspects the room one last time, he notices a journal of sorts lying under the stack of papers. Though most of the tome was moldy and faded, he nonetheless skims through it. He soon comes to realise that the journal was a prison roster, detailing all the names of the prisoners that enter and (rarely) leave the premises. The last page details the names of the most recent prisoners that made Harrowstone their home before the fire engulfed the prison:

Sefick "Father Charlatan" Covin - Human
    Vance "Lopper" Saetressle - Human?
    Ispin "Mosswater Marauder" Onyxcudgel - Dwarf
    Unknown "Piper of Illmarsh" - Unknown (Human)?
    Hean "Splatterman" Feramin - Human

As Drell made his way to the door, he spots a worn out painting behind the slammed door with the title "Warden Lyvar Hawkran and Lady Vesorianna Hawkran". Half of the painting (the Warden's side) was torn or eaten away, with only the Lady's side still intact (but nonetheless faded and covered in dust). On it, the Lady was a beautiful, young woman with long, golden hair and a lovely blue dress. Unfortunately, Drell did not have enough time to study the painting, as he could hear the supports finally giving in...

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    Cranea took a step back from the dead patch of grass, looking at the runes so intently hurt her eyes. "These runes are written in Elven," she told Airyc as he looked over her shoulder, "they seem to mention a person named Lyvar Hawkran over and over, perhaps he was the focus of whatever the purpose of this ritual was. Also, the nature of the magic remaining in these runes seems to be necromantic, but I think I can discover the intent of the spell."

Cranea called out to Fwisp, who flitted from her pockets before taking one look around and immediately flying back to perch on her shoulder. The diminutive creature clung to her hair as she spoke to it in soft tones. "I need your help here Fwisp," she conferred to her familiar, "this is abomidable magic, and while I have seen spells like this before, its intent eludes me, have you seen anything like this?"
    Arcana check: 1d20+11=25

Fwisp knew little in the way of useful information, but perhaps a few of the others could help her identify the ritual. The dwarf seemed knowledgeable in such matters. She went over to the rest of the group to discuss what she had learned.

• Options
    MMAgChMMAgCh remember tomorrow. Registered User regular
    Though obviously rather out of it still, and only vaguely aware of what's going on around her, Valagard still does what she can to help her dryad ally out.

• Options
    "So just scuff up the runes so they can't work. After what happened to Val, I wouldn't be surprised if the runes said Reading this will steal your soul and boom, you're soulless." Airyc nodded matter-of-factly and just waited for something to go wrong if Cranea pursued the meaning of the runes.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    "Airyc, those runes would be much larger and more complex than these ... I think" Kledge says as he wanders up to the group standing near the dead patch of grass. "Hmmm ... You don't think think they were ..."

• Options
    With his hands already full with books, Drell decides taking the painting wouldn't exactly be practical. Stepping out into what passed for sunlight in Harrowstone, he called out to the others and brandished one of the dusty books.
    "If you're looking for something to read I've some interesting pieces right here."
    As the others turned to look at him the manor behind started to crumble in on itself, letting out a plume of dust in a final sigh.
    "Now look, that wasn't me. Tell them Kledge, it was falling apart anyway!"

• Options
    "It was indeed falling apart already, but I fear we may have hastened the process. What books do you have? Hopefully not something terribly boorish. If its got pictures, Airyc might like it." Kledge says prodding Airyc with a grin.

• Options
    The corner of the Half-Orc's mouth twitched and he prodded Kledge back, albeit in a slightly less playful manner. Having Airyc's elbow driven into anyone's arm would hurt, but he made sure to add a little emphasis; Airyc moved away from Kledge and the group and made a point to act as if he was searching the grounds for clues.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Cranea, Kledge and Valagard:
    Arcana: Failure:
    After an hour's worth of inspecting the runes, pooling their common knowledge of magic with one another, and comparing notes, the group came to the conclusion that they do not know what the ritual was intended for. The only conclusion they could draw was that it required a large group of people for the ritual, so the group could surmise that the late Professor was not alone that night of his death...

The manor finally collapses in on itself, with the roof first, followed by the walls. A murder of crows could be heard within the forest beyond the prison walls, cackling and cawing, as they flew away, frightened by the clamour of the manor's utter destruction.

As the dust settled, all that was left of the once standing manor was a pile of rubble. Even Airyc understood that digging through it would be wasteful and time consuming...

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    "Not sure what's in them, I just grabbed the ones that were in one piece-" Drell dumped the pile unceremoniously onto the grass before the others, causing most of them to crumble to dust. "-well, looked like they were in one piece."
    He picked up the only surviving tome and tossed it to the young human. "That one had a list of names I think. A shame I couldn't get that painting of the Warden and his Missus out, looked much more valuable, even if it was torn up a bit."

Leaving the more academically minded to look the book over, the eladrin wonders where to head to next. Not liking the look of the lake, he pointed his spear at the stone tower and looked at Airyc. "How about we poke around in there Big Man? Leave the bookworms to their, er, books."

Grog on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    By this time Airyc had wandered over to the lake in search of a nice, big rock to throw in the water. It was something he used to do as a child off the bridge near his village and even to this day he was comforted by the SPUH-LOOOOSHing sound. And who knows, they say leave no stone unturned when looking for something, so he could claim he was looking for clues.

When Drell spoke up Airyc didn't respond, though it was hard to tell he was being ignored, or if the Half-Orc was too engrossed in whatever the hell he was doing to hear the question.
    Nature check 1d20+0=13

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Cranea got off her knees near the spot where the ritual was performed. She was a bit frustrated that the combined efforts of her, lady Valagard, and the studious Kledge couldn't discern the meaning of the necromantic spell. She noticed Drell asking for volunteers to head into the old stone tower with him, but after seeing the manor he was exploring crumble into dust she decided the lake might be safer.

"I think I would rather inspect something that's not in danger of collapsing on me," she said, "but you be sure to watch yourself in there, if that's where you want to go, a tower will be harder to escape if it starts falling apart on you. Wait Ayric!"

As she walked briskly to keep up with the half-orc she began to think to herself 'with my luck I'm probably running headlong into the arms of some lake monster in hiding'.

• Options
    "Well, we seem to have gotten something last time we went exploring Drell, lets see whats in there." Kledge says as he grabs the book that Drell had brought out and begins to leaf through it.

This book is mighty dull ... hmm ... I wonder if these guy's bodies were ever found and if they were given proper burials.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Airyc and Cranea:

This large pond of dark, muddy water spreads out along the eastern section of the prison grounds. Here and there, bits of ruined wall protrude from the water, and thick tangles of reeds and cattails grow along the muddy shores. Finely carved (but worn out) stones of various sizes (some the size of fist size pebbles to 3-foot tall stones) could be seen littered within the pond and reeds.

Airyc:
    Nature Check: Success
    Thanks to your training in the outdoors, you come to realize this was no natural lake. Instead, it was actually a giant sinkhole (made possible probably due to the lower dungeons' collapse during the fire). You also realize the stones are actually tombstones, indicating this was once the the graveyard and final resting place of the prisoners (up until the sinkhole incident). Over the decades, the sinkhole had been filled with water from the region’s regular rainstorms.

OOC: You can surmise the lake to be no deeper than 20 feet at the deepest point, but the water is so murky that fighting in it is considered fighting in absolute darkness (only negated via Darkvision).

Avandra must have had a wicked sense of humor at that moment, as Cranea's thoughts were about to become real!

Within moments, the water nearby starts to ripple, as dark shapes start shuffling and moving below the murky waters. Something was making its way to the heroes...

ROLL INITIATIVE!

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    After tossing a few of the stones in, Airyc actually turned a stone in his hand over a few times, feeling the texture of it. He frowned, "What was this place again?" Airyc held the stone out in his hand for Cranea to see, "Someone named this stone. What kind of person has the time or patience to do something like that?"

As the water started to move the stone in Airyc's hand was replaced with his axe, "Get back, Cranea, we're not alone here." The Half-orc's feet were set and he looked ready to murder.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MMAgChMMAgCh remember tomorrow. Registered User regular
    Having taken a long swig from a flask on her belt to steady herself, Valagard makes her way over to where Kledge is standing, waiting to examine (however ill-advised, no doubt) the book he is currently poring over.
    Initiative: 1d20+0 3

Not actually sure if everyone is supposed to roll initiative or just the two who are about to get eaten, but there you go anyway.

• Options
    "Oh come ON!!!" Cranea yelled as the shapes in the water made their way towards her and Airyc. She turned her head slightly and yelled toward the rest of the group, "We have a problem here everyone!"

With a flick of her wrist, Cranea brings her Rowan Wand to her hand and prepares to take on whatever happens to come out of the water.
    Initiative Roll: 1d20=19

• Options
    "Seems we've more pressing matters, lad." Drell jogs back towards the others, unsure exactly what they'd uncovered.
    Initiative: 1d20+1 = 15

• Options
    Hearing Craena yell out, Kledge scrambles to get the book in his pack and get his crossbow ready. "Don't start without me!"

What did they find in the lake?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    A bone to pick! Round 1

The dark shapes soon start to make their way to the shore. White and brown skulls appear out of the water, and within moments, five skeletons wearing tattered prisoner's clothing stand up, each one brandishing makeshift weapons and rocks. They shamble their way towards the shore...

Map (Round 1):
    LakeRound1.jpg

Initiative:
    Airyc 24
    Cranea 19
    Drell 15
    Skeleton Prisoners 15 average
    Skeleton Shamblers 8 average
    Kledge 6
    Valagard 3

Here's how it goes: Allies/enemies take turns out of order in a group/block.

Stats:
    (R8) Airyc HP 22/27
    (P9) Cranea HP 22/25
    (F16) Drell HP 25/28
    (E20) Kledge HP 26/26
    (F19) Valagard HP 27/27
    Rattled (-2 to attack rolls and defences until end of encounter)
    (P3) Skeleton Prisoner #1 HP 77/77
    (S4) Skeleton Prisoner #2 HP 77/77
    (T5) Skeleton Prisoner #3 HP 77/77
    (O3) Skeleton Shambler #1 HP 53/53
    (Q3) Skeleton Shambler #2 HP 53/53

Monster Details:

Untitled.png Skeleton Prisoner: HP 77/77 AC 17; Fort 16, Reflex 16, Will 15, Speed 6; Vision: Darkvision; Immune: Disease, Poison; Resist: 10 Necrotic; Vulnerability: 5 Radiant

Untitled2.png Skeleton Shambler: HP 53/53 AC 19; Fort 15, Reflex 18, Will 16, Speed 6; Vision: Darkvision; Immune: Disease, Poison; Resist: 10 Necrotic; Vulnerability: 5 Radiant

I posted the coordinates of everyone as well, making it easier to plan your attacks (Letter, then number).
    Another way to make it easier is to post what monster you hit e.g. Melee Basic attack on Grunt(F5)

Features:
    Illumination: Middle of the day (bright light).

Bushes: Bushes at B11-F7 and C6-G1 can be traversed through, but is considered difficult terrain. In addition, it grants cover to range attacks.

Manor: The manor wall (the thick white line on the map) is 20 feet. At the moment is obstructs sight to anyone standing behind it. Climbing it is the same as climbing the outside wall (DC 15 Athletics Check).

Up Next: Airyc, Cranea and Drell On Deck: SKELLIES IN THE CLOSET ON THE SHORE!

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    Jogging toward his two embattled companions with a confident smirk, Drell suddenly hurls his new spear in an almost perfect arc. The enchanted weapon hurtled toward the skeletons with deadly speed- only to splash into the lake in a great plume of water.

Well at least I've got some more time to come up with a witty one-liner. He thought as the weapon rematerialised in his hand.
    Move: Walk to K11

Standard: Ranged Basic Attack vs Prisoner (P3)
    Attack vs AC: 1d20+11 = 12 Miss :(

Prisoner (P3) is marked (eont Drell)

Up Next: Airyc, Cranea On Deck: SKELLIES IN THE CLOSET ON THE SHORE!

• Options
    edited June 2012
    "Stay behind me, I'm not sure you can use your looks on these ones," Airyc spoke to Cranea as he moved in between her and the undead foes. The axe was held over his head, ready to strike the moment one of these abominations got close enough to threaten Cranea.
    Minor: Poised Assault Stance
    Move: Move to O8
    Readied Action: If any Skeleton Ends up adjacent to myself and Cranea I'll try to hack at it.

Up Next: Cranea Up Next: Skelly Bellies are delicious

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    As Airyc moved to stand against any undead that might threaten them, Cranea readied her spell of choice for the shambling groups of Ustalav. She called out with her mind to the powers of the Fae for aid, and she was answered by a familiar horde of spites. Like always they rode into battle on large beetles or small birds, girded for war with little nutshell helmets and lances made from sharpened bone. They rocketed toward the three skeletons coming toward Cranea from the direct south, yelling battle cries in their diminutive tongue as they charged.
    Standard Action: Winged Horde Attack Centered on P3.
    Attack: 1d20+4 v. Will (Tar. Shambler, O3)= 24 Crit!; 1d20+4 v. Will (Tar. Prisoner, P3)= 12 MISS; 1d20+4 v. Will (Tar. Shambler, Q3)= 8 MISS
    Damage: Critical success on the Skelly Shambler at O3, takes 6 damage and cannot make opportunity actions until the end of my next turn.

As the spites charged their chosen foes they lowered their tiny lances and hit them with the force of a half-dozen high-velocity projectiles. One of the Skeletons got hit with the full force of several of the spites, but the other two simply walked through the charge unscathed. Cranea gulped as she saw all three continue to move toward her, and she knew she'd have to considerably up the ante if she was going to be any help in taking them down. She sure hoped her other friends got there soon.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    A bone to pick! Round 1.5

Two skeletons shamble out of the lake, muddy and drenched, and started picking up the nearby stones. The rest made their way to the Dryad. One skeleton charges at Cranea, but Airyc’s axe was faster, managing to smash through some ribs on the skeleton. Though it would have proved fatal to any LIVING creature, the skeleton merely shrugs it off, stabbing the Witch with precise accuracy.

The rusted weapon it wielded pierced Cranea’s skin, leaving a horrendous gash. Cranea barely had time to cry out, as the other skeletons started to surround Cranea. Within a heartbeat, the skeletons bring down their own weapons down upon her, slashing and hacking away with cold and empty eyes. It seems Airyc’s words about tempting these abominations would prove fruitless…

Airyc could do nothing but watch… as well as deflect the sudden barrage of rocks that were thrown his way. Fortunately for the Orc, he came to realize that these skeletons were deadly in melee, but poor shots from range.

But what both Airyc and Cranea noticed about the skeletons, were that their bones were beginning to blacken…

Enemy Moves:
    Skeleton Prisoner #1:
    Move Action: Move to P8
    Airyc’s Ready action deals 16 damage to Skeleton Prisoner #1 (61/77 HP left)
    Standard Action: Rusted Longsword against Cranea

Rusted Longsword (At-Will; Standard Action; Melee)

Attack: +9 vs AC
    Hit: 1d6+3 damage
    Attack Roll: 19 vs AC HIT!
    Damage Roll: 6 damage

Skeleton Prisoner #2:
    Move Action: Move to Q8

Attack Roll: 19 vs AC HIT!
    Damage Roll: 8 damage

Skeleton Prisoner #3:
    Move Action: Move to Q9

Attack Roll: 27 vs AC HIT!
    Damage Roll: 7 damage

Skeleton Shambler #1:
    Move Action: Move to O5
    Minor Action: Pick up sharp rock
    Standard Action: Sharp Rock against Airyc

Sharp Rock (At-Will; Standard Action; Range 5)

Attack: +8 vs AC
    Hit: 2d4 damage
    Attack Roll: 12 vs AC MISS!

Skeleton Shambler #2:
    Move Action: Move to P5
    Minor Action: Pick up sharp rock
    Standard Action: Sharp Rock against Airyc

Sharp Rock (At-Will; Standard Action; Range 5)

Attack: +8 vs AC
    Hit: 2d4 damage
    Attack Roll: 15 vs AC MISS!

WARNING: SKELETONS ARE STARTING TO BLACKEN!!:

Map (Round 1.5):
    LakeRound15.jpg

Initiative:
    Airyc 24
    Cranea 19
    Drell 15
    Skeleton Prisoners 15 average
    Skeleton Shamblers 8 average
    Kledge 6
    Valagard 3

Here's how it goes: Allies/enemies take turns out of order in a group/block.

Stats:
    (O8) Airyc HP 22/27
    (P9) Cranea HP 1/25 Bloodied!
    (K11) Drell HP 25/28
    (E20) Kledge HP 26/26
    (F19) Valagard HP 27/27
    Rattled (-2 to attack rolls and defences until end of encounter)
    (P3) Skeleton Prisoner #1 HP 61/77
    Marked by Drell (Until end of Drell’s next turn)
    (Q8) Skeleton Prisoner #2 HP 77/77
    (Q9) Skeleton Prisoner #3 HP 77/77
    (O5) Skeleton Shambler #1 HP 47/53
    Cannot make Opportunity Attacks (Until end of Cranea’s next turn)
    (P5) Skeleton Shambler #2 HP 53/53

Monster Details:

Untitled.png Skeleton Prisoner: HP 77/77 AC 17; Fort 16, Reflex 16, Will 15, Speed 6; Vision: Darkvision; Immune: Disease, Poison; Resist: 10 Necrotic; Vulnerability: 5 Radiant

Untitled2.png Skeleton Shambler: HP 53/53 AC 19; Fort 15, Reflex 18, Will 16, Speed 6; Vision: Darkvision; Immune: Disease, Poison; Resist: 10 Necrotic; Vulnerability: 5 Radiant

I posted the coordinates of everyone as well, making it easier to plan your attacks (Letter, then number).
    Another way to make it easier is to post what monster you hit e.g. Melee Basic attack on Grunt(F5)

Features:
    Illumination: Middle of the day (bright light).

Bushes: Bushes at B11-F7 and C6-G1 can be traversed through, but is considered difficult terrain. In addition, it grants cover to range attacks.

Manor: The manor wall (the thick white line on the map) is 20 feet. At the moment it obstructs sight to anyone standing behind it. Climbing it is the same as climbing the outside wall (DC 15 Athletics Check).

Up Next: Kledge and Valagard On Deck: Your wacky stars Airyc, Cranea and Drell starring in… Round 2: Electric Pelvic Boogaloo

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    So many double posts :/

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Another one here...

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Nothing to see here folks...

TiamatZ on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I guess this is what happens if you post too many times with moderation on...

TiamatZ on