Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hitman 2 is a shitty, stupid game for retards

124»

Posts

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I think the only LP I read was the crazy Persona 3 LP. "My Life Is A Goddamn Mess" or whatever it was called. And that was a text-based LP. And I didn't read all of it. And it was mostly satirical fan fiction anyway. It was decent. I barely have time to play games myself though so I'm not really interested in reading/watching someone else play one.

    That said, I think this was a brilliant idea and I look forward to the final product.

  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    Rent wrote:
    no no we are not turning this into an lp chat thread where people express terrible opinions on lettuce plays and go "HEY...HEY TUBE...YOU SHOULD TOTES WATCH THIS MEDIOCRE LP BECAUSE IT IS THE BESSSSSSSSST please have me guest on your lp please please please"

    or the alternative "pa lpers 'ironically' make fun of their lps whilst simultaneously begging for views"

    no we are not doing this

    if you want to talk about lps and i can tell you why your opinions are bad go to the lp archive. that includes lpers passive-aggressively begging for lp views

    ed: tube what's your recording setup look like brosef, recording vidya games is surprisingly more complicated and annoying than youd think

    But I am not making fun of your LP ironically

    ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Tube died for our sins

    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

    https://medium.com/@alascii
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    1) Not all LPs are bad. Some are in fact fucking fantastic.

    2)
    handgimpstopsign.jpg

    I feel this didn't get nearly the level of respect it deserved.

    Laughing at this just tipped off my wife in the next room that I am not at this exact moment working on our taxes.

    3) This whole escapade is madness. Glorious madness. Handgimp earned that infraction.

  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Oh goodness. This will be a treat.

    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    Daedalus wrote:
    There were some decent parts to Hitman 2. There was the opening level, at that mafioso's villa; the one that was the demo, that one was pretty good. The part in the office building was fun, at least for the first half, with the computer geek, where if you stepped on the Cheetos spilled all over the floor, he would hear you. That was funny. There was... um...

    yeah, that's about it. Everything in Russia, Japan, and Genericmiddleeastistan was pretty terrible. The finale sucked too, especially compared to the next two games, which each ended with a fantastic blow-off.

    opened really shitty like, imo. not gameplay wise i guess, just... he went and became a buddhist monk, i just

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    handgimpstopsign.jpg

    I feel this didn't get nearly the level of respect it deserved.

    Bloodlines is near and dear to CT, also, so it's quite well played.

    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Nuzak wrote:

    opened really shitty like, imo. not gameplay wise i guess, just... he went and became a buddhist monk, i just

    He was the groundskeeper at a a Catholic church I'm pretty sure. Not really the same thing.

    Really they could do anything they wanted with his personality after 1, because in Hitman 1 he had no personality.

    august on
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
  • FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    The only thing I know about Hitman is

    a) That level with a huge crowd that people always bring up as an example of what the PS2 could do.
    b) Hitman 2 is the worst one.

    This will be my introduction to the series. Hopefully the narration will be very educational. Or hilarious. Possibly both! <3

    Frem on
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Frem wrote:
    The only thing I know about Hitman is

    a) That level with a huge crowd that people always bring up as an example of what the PS2 could do.
    b) Hitman 2 is the worst one.

    This will be my introduction to the series. Hopefully the narration will be very educational. Or hilarious. Possibly both! <3

    you should watch these

  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    And again, I'm reminded of Ginger Mijango's Hitman Blood Money LP, forever lost to the Stage 6 fires of the late 00s

    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • zanetheinsanezanetheinsane Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I would absolutely be for this if he promised to get Silent Assassin on every level... on Professional! I can legitimately wish this on another soul because I have actually done this myself (there was a point in time where I was obsessed with this game).

    No joke, the time recorded for the ninja snipers in towers levels was something over 2 hours (that was just for the actual completed run, I spent something like 30-40 hours on some levels practicing). And remember, on Professional you do not get to use any saves at all on any level; one fuck-up and you're in a keyboard-smashing rage.

    .... Actually, on second thought, that would be the longest LP ever! Better scratch that idea. =p

    zanetheinsane on
  • NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    And again, I'm reminded of Ginger Mijango's Hitman Blood Money LP, forever lost to the Stage 6 fires of the late 00s

    that was a great lp.

  • mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I actually only ever read text LP's. I usually dont have time to watch someone play something, but plenty of time to silently read it. But the only two Ive ever found (and loved) were someones Jurassic Park: Operaton Genesis one, and Dark Id's DRAKENGARD, which is the best ever.

    But this - oh I will make the time. This will easily be something I treat like a TV show, setting aside time for every installment with a nice frosty mug of a good brew in a comfy chair.

    If it goes up on YouTube I will absolutely be watching it through my XBox on my big TV.

    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • darleysamdarleysam UKRegistered User regular
    mxmarks wrote:
    I actually only ever read text LP's. I usually dont have time to watch someone play something, but plenty of time to silently read it. But the only two Ive ever found (and loved) were someones Jurassic Park: Operaton Genesis one, and Dark Id's DRAKENGARD, which is the best ever.

    But this - oh I will make the time. This will easily be something I treat like a TV show, setting aside time for every installment with a nice frosty mug of a good brew in a comfy chair.

    If it goes up on YouTube I will absolutely be watching it through my XBox on my big TV.

    Cackling mercilessly to yourself until the video starts and you realise that what you see is not Hitman 2, but phone numbers, bank details and naked pictures of everybody who donated.

    forumsig.png
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User regular
    The only audio will be a constant stream of angry cursing.

    Twitch Streaming T/W/TH and more
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Me on Steam
  • HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    darleysam wrote:
    Cackling mercilessly to yourself until the video starts and you realise that what you see is not Hitman 2, but phone numbers, bank details and naked pictures of everybody who donated.

    Well shit, I'll post mine right now. Let's get the party started!

    518-867-5309
    06700476 1492538
    no that's not a real routing number/account number combo; doesn't even have the appropriate digits. and if you don't get the phone number reference i'm sad

    PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    darleysam wrote: »
    mxmarks wrote:
    I actually only ever read text LP's. I usually dont have time to watch someone play something, but plenty of time to silently read it. But the only two Ive ever found (and loved) were someones Jurassic Park: Operaton Genesis one, and Dark Id's DRAKENGARD, which is the best ever.

    But this - oh I will make the time. This will easily be something I treat like a TV show, setting aside time for every installment with a nice frosty mug of a good brew in a comfy chair.

    If it goes up on YouTube I will absolutely be watching it through my XBox on my big TV.

    Cackling mercilessly to yourself until the video starts and you realise that what you see is not Hitman 2, but phone numbers, bank details and naked pictures of everybody who donated.

    I'm picturing that scene in the Ransom remake where Mel Gibson offers the money as a bounty instead.

  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: Saint_XLRegistered User regular
    Handgimp wrote: »
    darleysam wrote:
    Cackling mercilessly to yourself until the video starts and you realise that what you see is not Hitman 2, but phone numbers, bank details and naked pictures of everybody who donated.

    Well shit, I'll post mine right now. Let's get the party started!

    518-867-5309
    06700476 1492538
    no that's not a real routing number/account number combo; doesn't even have the appropriate digits. and if you don't get the phone number reference i'm sad

    Jenny I got yo number.... I GOT IT, GOT IT

    W4jQZR5.jpg
  • DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Old people represent!

    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    Meh, I wouldn't know. I never played a single Hitman because back when I was a kid, I was stupid and though stealth games were probably stupid. It wasn't until 4 years later that I got an actual appreciation of them, but by then Hitman fell completely off my radar.

    jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Hey Tube, when this goes up, where will we see it? Will there be a thread or just up on youtube/other video service?

    Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Damn it, when I saw the thread had a new post I hoped there would be a youtube link. Unreasonable expectations I know, but I have faith in Tube. Already I can confidently say this was the best money I spent last month.

    But yeah, I second Goose!'s question.

    bgg / steam / goodreads / Bnet: Bygasto#2537
  • corky842corky842 Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    Something is wrong with me
  • mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Tube wrote:
    It's common knowledge that Hitman 2 is the worst game of all time and that anyone who likes it is mentally crippled. For Child's Play this year, I'm auctioning off the ability to force me to do a let's play of this un-fucking-believably shithouse violation of every principle of design ever conceived. It's a pool bid, and every 100 dollars raised forces me to play another level of this turd. You'll notice that below it is a pool that forces me to raise the difficulty level, making it take longer. So you know. Enjoy that.

    www.solidsaints.com/pools

    I am going to donate so much money.

    edit: Wow, I thought this was recent. I am sad now.

    mrt144 on
    Dark Raven X
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    So, so late to the party

    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
  • mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    Are there any other games you hate with a burning passion?

  • APODionysusAPODionysus Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    So, so late to the party

    Well, while we have you here @Tube what's the status of getting the Hitman 2 LP on YouTube? My train rides to work demand entertainment.

  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    It's already started!

    Hidden links though. Think they were up in the Amnesia play thread.

    Aaand now I can't find it. D:

    Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Here is the thread for the first episode.

    By the by, if you ever want to stalk Tube you can just click on his name beside any of his posts- you can see what threads he created and what he's commenting on.

    ...Not that I'm ever bored enough to follow him around the forums and watch him make fun of people. >_<

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
124»
Sign In or Register to comment.