As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sandi and Mari My Comicwebzone

PROXPROX Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hello dudes + dudettes, I've been pretty off the radar lately but for good reason. I've been working on my webcomic! And also interviewing with Blizzard. Anyhow anyways please have a look at my site. Work in progress!! Updates Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. I will try to update journal entries on tuesday and thursdays as well. Little sketches from the characters. It's all very rough right now but have a look.

www.sandiandmari.com

20122a.jpg

20122b.jpg

I plan to modify the shopping cart buttons and add a description of the PDF I'm selling. I will also ad a CBZ file buying option and icons. Plus setting up the store proper as well as a separate section for the read ahead PDF.

So many things to do!

COMMENTS CRITIQUES. I am logging user experience that will help me design a better site in the coming months. Shopping cart buttons actually work so yeah be aware of that.

PROX on