As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Emily Partridge Appreciation Station

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    man the latest powernap is disarmingly good

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Sal wrote: »
    Seriously wrote: »
    We've found a new webcomics author

we love her more

You're yesterday's news now bossking

YESTERDAY'S NEWS

but you know what would get you back on today's news?

butt drawings

all the butt drawings

zkHcp.jpg
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    tumblr_m0e9o627L31qgbu2uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0fvhnUCjy1qgbu2uo1_500.jpg

Avraham on
    :bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    you guys and your butt drawings

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    how many video game oriented webcomics are going to do that steam box == pc joke

I say five

RIje8.png

broken image link
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    hulk butts for all

hulk flash

b1ehrMM.gif
    how many video game oriented webcomics are going to do that steam box == pc joke

I say five

RIje8.png

Gabe is Ronnie?!?

zkHcp.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    ronnie 8->

• BosskingBossking Commander President Kingdom of CastlefortRegistered User regular
    We will drown Partridge and Ryan in a sea of butts until all of SE++ bows down to us not in fear, but in humble gratitude.

but no seriously i am so jealous you guys got to talk to them

if they're still here and plan on staying, then me and leslie got dibs on being their roadies

we can carry tablets and go on beer runs and everything

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    I was thinking the same thing

granted I WANT A STEAMBOX

(mostly because a standardized PC gaming rig would make for better PC games, and I wouldn't mind keeping my work PC and gaming rigs separate without having to build two machines)

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    maritzac wrote: »
    pnap20120305.jpg

.Tripwire. wrote: »
    Seriously wrote:

I say five

VideoGamestasIssue1.gif

Most amazing page of webcomics oh my god

• FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    crwth wrote: »
    2012-03-05-New-Apartment.png

Seriously, is there some reason this guy can't draw pupils? Did a rabid pupil murder his parents, and now he's declared vengance upon them all?

FCD on
    Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote: »

I've got to hand it to you, Skullsy, you're armed to the brim with these

xet8c.gif

Bossking wrote: »
    We will drown Partridge and Ryan in a sea of butts until all of SE++ bows down to us not in fear, but in humble gratitude.

but no seriously i am so jealous you guys got to talk to them

if they're still here and plan on staying, then me and leslie got dibs on being their roadies

we can carry tablets and go on beer runs and everything

oh now you're gonna hog the butt drawings and ryan and emily

how rude

zkHcp.jpg
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    FCD wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    2012-03-05-New-Apartment.png

Seriously, is there some reason this guy can't draw pupils? Did a rabid pupil murder his parents, and now he's declared vengenance upon them all?

I found this funny and consider the pupils as part of his style.

706?.png

Fuck you guys, I can't afford this, I'm working a long term temp assignment, I don't have time.....second DLC and then I am in.

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    one day I will destroy skull man

• FCDFCD Registered User regular
    I just find it really off-putting. It gives his characters a soulless, zombie-like quality.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    So, been meaning to get into Mass Effect. Should I start at 1? I hear 2 is a huge improvement. I don't... really care about the story.

Kadith wrote: »

I say five

RIje8.png

Gabe is Ronnie?!?

Last time I saw a Gabe N photo he had a beard.

If you think all large bearded glasses'd men look the same then you're probably a bit racist! I know about these things.

broken image link
  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    I'm going to wait a year and pick ME3 up in a Steam sale :>

xet8c.gif

• AdusAdus Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    So, been meaning to get into Mass Effect. Should I start at 1? I hear 2 is a huge improvement. I don't... really care about the story.

Then you probably shouldn't play Mass Effect, because the gameplay is not exactly stellar.

I say five

RIje8.png

Gabe is Ronnie?!?

If you think all large bearded glasses'd men look the same then you're probably a bit racist! I know about these things.

I once saw a fat guy with brown hair and a beard in Wal-Mart. I almost shouted "Hey, Ronnie!" but then I remembered I was the person that is Ronnie.

If you're not really into the story, yeah 2 has much better game play.

Although the story really is the major selling point to me. So idkmybffjill

zkHcp.jpg
    Sal wrote: »

I've got to hand it to you, Skullsy, you're armed to the brim with these

it sounds like you are filling a jar with arms??

• durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular

Go for 2.

1 is sometimes charming, quite interesting, and was one of my favorite games.

But

It is completely shittier than 2, and it's hard to look at now. Some people still swear it's the best of the series but those people are demons.

Like, it's just... you're going to shoot stuff a lot in either game. ME2 is the game that remembered to make that shooting decent fun instead of an arduous chore.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »

haha what

I say five

RIje8.png

Gabe is Ronnie?!?

or maybe i have some kind of medical condition and you just called it out in the most embarrassing way

i'm literally going to kill myself after i post this post because of your harsh criticisms

zkHcp.jpg
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    jarm

Shabooty wrote: »

haha what

your puns man

your puns
    I wanted to instigate more puns

• AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    2012-03-04_nastiness.jpg

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • BosskingBossking Commander President Kingdom of CastlefortRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I was thinking the same thing

granted I WANT A STEAMBOX

(mostly because a standardized PC gaming rig would make for better PC games, and I wouldn't mind keeping my work PC and gaming rigs separate without having to build two machines)

I will support anything Gabe does, because my faith in Gabe is absolute. And I'm sure the Steambox will be more than just a Valve-brand gaming rig.

Also, Mass Effect 3 looks to be one of my bigger disappointments of the year. And I really don't want it to be. I love the ME universe but jesus christ the story leaks, I hope they're fake because I don't want such a great series to end so terribly

also Powernap, you are so good oh my god

Bossking on

I say five

RIje8.png

Gabe is Ronnie?!?

or maybe i have some kind of medical condition and you just called it out in the most embarrassing way

i'm literally going to kill myself after i post this post because of your harsh criticisms

I don't think racism counts as a medical condition!

Suicide does cure it though, but it has some nasty side effects.

broken image link
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular

Two has better game play, but if you're not in it for the story I'm not sure it's actually worth it in the first place.

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    If anyone posts any spoilers or spoiler comics related to ME3 in here I will fucking cut you.

• JyrenBJyrenB St. AugustineRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    If anyone posts any spoilers or spoiler comics related to ME3 in here I will fucking cut you.

This.

So.

Hard.

osasbutton.png
    XBL: JyrenB ; Steam: Jyren ; Twitter
    hey Kochi did you hear that in ME3 you find out that Tali is a secret Reaver

edited March 2012
    Kochikens wrote: »

and I will watch

and laugh

and laugh

:lol:

Shabooty on
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    hey Kochi did you hear that in ME3 you find out that Tali is a secret Reaver

spellcheck your spoilers jeez

b1ehrMM.gif
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Ahahah, Volt Krueger. I didn't think many people even knew that game existed.

2012-02-27.jpg

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

This discussion has been closed.