As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Tijuana Death[Phalla] - End of Match: Leaving The Ring Victorious

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Er, the dumb move is coming in too late to bet effectively, not sending money to shal. I'm down to $500!

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Well now, that IS interesting. Would have been nice if you had PM'd me to claim that money earlier, Shen. OK, folks - about face! Flarne, come on down!

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    flarne

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Flarne!

ladi.png
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Two hours until standard vote close. You know what needs to be done.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Sweet my day 1 is getting voted for now!!! flarne yayaya I new my day 1 woudl be killed in the end!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Flarne

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    flarne

• Options
    Apologies, but I hope y'all are still up and around. One more pivot, if you don't mind - things have been a little crazy behind the curtain today.

flarne
    cayrus

• Options
    damnit village head!!!!!!!!!! lolol sure cayrus

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Sorry, confusing day. I promise I'll be more coherent tomorrow.
    I don't actually promise that

• Options
    ahahahha

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Is there a reason for these changes? I'm village and I'm sending all my money to you Shalmelo, although I dunno if it will be here if I get voted out.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• Options
    Erm, Cayrus? This will make for some interesting post game analysis, haha.

ladi.png
  • Options
    There's a simple explanation for this that mostly involves me being in a hurry and forgetting things.

• Options
    cayrus

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Cayrus wrote: »
    Is there a reason for these changes? I'm village and I'm sending all my money to you Shalmelo, although I dunno if it will be here if I get voted out.

Well, if that's true I apologize. We haven't had a successful investigation since the stever vote, been doing most of this by analysis/the seat of my pants. I promise to put your money to good use, or at least try to...

:rotate:

• Options
    Day 11 has closed.

Votes and actions made at or before x:59 will count; all votes and actions made at x:00 and later will not.

Narration and results will be up in approximately an hour.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Worst. Network. Ever.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    OOOOooooOOO...

That means a lot considering you were in my network in the Lego phalla, Cayrus.

oooOOOoooOOoo...

• Options
    Cayrus wrote: »
    Worst. Network. Ever.

Four mafia and counting in three days? In a game where anyone, mafia or village, can legitimately claim to be a special? Yeah. We suck.

8->

• Options
    Sorry, you guys are doing great. Just frustrated that I couldn't shake the dumb accusations from early in the game.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Round 12: Minutes Passing Like Hours

There were only a few more possible suspects among the deathmatch group members that could possibly be an infiltrator. This wasn't a matter of deduction however, it was simply a matter of numbers. The number of people remaining on the lower levels of the organization was small, and nearly all still had at least some uncertainty about them. And with the passing days after the week's matches, there were now even fewer suspects to look at. Shen got carted off to meet his fellow organizers in jail, while Flarne met an untimely death at the hands of an assassin's blades.

From among the remaining candidates, then, Cayrus was singled out as being the most likely to be a spy working for the law. Unfortunate for the deathmatch group, then, that they were wrong in their judgment. Only six remained, and among them the law waited, ready to execute a final strike to close down the fights for good.

Eliminated Players

Cayrus - Deathmatch Organizer
    Flarne - Deathmatch Patron
    Shen - Deathmatch Organizer

Day 11 Match Results

Match 1: Clyde "Ghostface Thrillah" Magilla was summarily clipped by the Mesozoic Menace, Pterodactyl Man.
    Match 2: The Cold Shoulder executed his attack on Pete "The Wall" Johnson without expression or remorse.

Today's Bouts

Match 1: Artie "The Art of Darkness" Barowitz vs. Buster Bronco
    Match 2: La Araña Discoteca vs. Salad Fingers

Important announcement! From today forward, there will be one fewer bodyguard available for hire: instead of the top two bids earning protections, only the single top bid will receive protection.

Standard close time for Day 12 is Saturday, March 10, 9PM PST / Sunday, March 11, 12AM EST / 5AM UTC. The day will also end early if all players have submitted a vote AND private orders (including null orders) to me.

Update PMs will be going out shortly.

EDIT: They're out.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Well, shit. So much for the perfect record.

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    ooOOOooOOoOoOOOOooo

The best network

ooOOOooOOoOoOOOOooo

• Options
    oooOOOOoooooooOOOOOOoo

Three strikes in glorious fashion!

oooOOOOoooooooOOOOOOoo

ladi.png
  • Options
    Wow shalmelo....that was bad...really bad....all three of the bandwagons were for non mafia...Screw this waiting nonsense I am voting for Egos This is BS tonight is most likely the end and I don't want the village to lose at this point. Egos and most likely and kimbo are mafia...Langly has claimed neut, I am an organizer, shalmelo was outted as village, by village. that leaves Sega, egos and akimbo.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    ooOOOoOOoOOOoOOooOOooOOoooooo

Afterlife happy dance! Mwahahaha

ooOOOoOOoOOOoOOooOOooOOoooooo

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    Yea that was pretty bad but been guessing pretty well for a few days just to get back this far, still got a shot. I know me and shalmelo are village, would be nice if there had been another neutral death to validate Langly's roll but at this point I would expect him to be freaking out if he was mafia, way to calm to be otherwise. Will wait and see if Akimbo and Egos have any claims/suspicions to throw down.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Yeah, at this point I'm pretty much equally suspicious of all y'all, so unless something changes tonight's going to be one last shot in the dark. Talk amongst yourselves, folks. I'll give you a topic:

Which is more suspicious?

A) someone who claims he put in an assassination bid at my request (on what turned out to be a villager) that didn't go through, then gave mildly fishy excuses as to why it didn't work

or

B) someone who eagerly agreed and proceeded to put through a successful assassination bid (on that same villager)

or

C) Langly

• Options
    Or option D) We call it a draw and everyone goes back to playing ME3

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Yea that was pretty bad but been guessing pretty well for a few days just to get back this far, still got a shot. I know me and shalmelo are village, would be nice if there had been another neutral death to validate Langly's roll but at this point I would expect him to be freaking out if he was mafia, way to calm to be otherwise. Will wait and see if Akimbo and Egos have any claims/suspicions to throw down.

Do you mean in addition to Feckless Rogue? He was neutral, but not the same thing as me.

• Options
    Yea I was a little unsure as to what his VC was but guess he was the closet thing to a neutral

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    cyth was in contact with him and said he claimed survival neutral, I never talked to him though.

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Ok, well I was one of the people on that list. Namely the one who made a successful assassination (on Flarne). It was purely at the behest of the head, so I'm not sure what else i could've done? If I say no I'm automatically incredibly suspicious, and shalmelo has way more info than I do, so why wouldn't I agree to his request?

If that makes me the most suspicious then that sucks for us!

• Options
    It does indeed, you also have the worst record from those remaining for voting for mafia so Akimbolegs. Mafia have been pretty good about voting for themselves as well but its all I got to break this up.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

You have admitted yourself that mafia have repeatedly voted for each other? So it's far from strong evidence that I have a poor voting record.

I mean, I've barely been in this game. I've been traveling a lot, and Didn't make any network contacts, so no real fighter info to bet on, so mostly just sitting on hands waiting for money to make a bid. I made that when called upon.

I'm assuming my arguments don't matter much since you're a network member, but I figure it's worth a shot.

• Options
    I guess to help my chances I'll vote egos

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    One should be looking at the people in question as opposed to the supposed "suspicious" actions in question. I am A if that wasn't clear. I bid 3051 on a kill and was outbid. This is suspicious? The mafia want kills. My god! Shocking.

The only thing I've done wrong is not be seered. And if you have to purge house to make sure that it's clean, that's what needs to be done. I'm gonna look people over since that's what counts vs one action ...

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    akimbolegs

out of the options. Langly claimed neutral rather early.. it would be a rather ballsy play.