As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wiz-War Tournament] The Pit - 36 total damage in one turn

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Or who got the relics.

Or has the least amount of ghosts coming after them.

Or can get away from the monsters the best.

Or who can dodge [new attack] from Cinder the best (hint: no one can dodge it)

ObiFett on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    For things like Acid Bath, you probably should note who "your turn" refers to. Also, the bold tag on Adrenaline is messed up.

edit: Wait. We're not doing the thing where I get hurt for noticing mistakes, are we?

Darian on
  • Options
    Thanks and thanks.

Will change soon.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Darian wrote: »
    edit: Wait. We're not doing the thing where I get hurt for noticing mistakes, are we?

Nope. You're free to point out any "potential oversights". Calling them mistakes.... that's a paddlin'

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Jeeze guys does the DM have to be any more obvious? Get the relics.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    GENTLEWIZARDS MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!

We have two wizards controled by cinder who have taken at least 50% damage. We have at least one more wizard who has gotten a warning and would be controled if he dosent make another move. I suggest we take a turn or two truce and try to eliminate these menaces from our beloved pit, rather than squabble amonst each other only to have cinder acomplish the victory. Once they are gone, you can resume your murder sprees in peace!

• Options
    Clarification: You have to have two consecutive turns of no orders to be mind-controlled.

• Options
    Actually @jdarksun you may want to be the one to kill GO since you would level up (and heal) from it. I can most likely kill Art on my next turn and we can be on even footing for absolutly destroying each other.

• Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »

Do we have to be any more obvious? There is, mathematically, no way to survive getting the relics at our current level(s).

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    @blahmcblah @Tayrun

Reminder post: turns due tonight.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »

Do we have to be any more obvious? There is, mathematically, no way to survive getting the relics at our current level(s).

Who said i wanted you to survive the attempt? I'm a spectator, i just want to be entertained :)

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    Paper done.

Finals over.

Updates today and regularly since school is out for a bit.

• Options
    YAY!

• Options
    Bedlam

Are you Taya now?

• Options
    I am more Taya than @Taya

Some may even say Im the best Taya!

• Options
    Taya wrote: »
    I disagree.
    YOU SHUSH NOW!

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I disagree.

• Options
    Oh, so you are like bug boy and other guy with the same avatar

Except you two are going to fight instead of be buddies

Got it.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    The best Taya is the one with the transparent background and the rotating signatures. FACT.

• Options
    Best Taya has signatures turned off.

Because sigs are ugly and I hate them!

• Options
    :whistle: Evil Troy and Evil Aaaaaaabed! :whistle:

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    blahmcblah takes the full brunt of the fire pillar as it comes crashing down on his head, exploding his brainstone in the process. He runs out in flames, screaming and rolling to get the fire to put itself out. capfalcon and the gnome are left staring, partly in shock and partly in amusement. blahmcblah finally stands, smoke pouring off his charred robes, and pulls out a mightstone punching capfalcon twice in the face.

Actual Orders:
    Discard Handful of Tacks and Wall of Fire when my Brainstone explodes.
    Move to K15.
    Equip Mightstone.
    Mightstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you punch for additional physical damage equal to the result of a die roll. If you suffer any fire damage, all Magic Stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Punch Capfalcon twice (Rolls: 3 and 4).
    Draw a bunch of cards.

• Options
    Tayrun puts some distance between himself and the slime by darting through a nearby door.

Actual Orders:
    Head for I14.
    Draw cards.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Spike-covered gnome Darian is sick, SICK, of all the walls around him. He imbues himself with the ability to shatter all the walls around him and then throws a couple self-created spikes at the nearby wall and watches it immediately crumble into dust. Instead of seeing open hallway in front of him, however, he just sees more wall. "ARGH!" he screams as he destroys the next wall with a single thought by exploding it into tiny stone shards. When the dust clears he sees a treasure surrounded by fire. He braces himself, clutching his null powder, as he walks through the fire and picks up the green treasure.

Actual Orders:
    Enchant myself with Shatter
    Shatter | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you deal 1 crack per point of damage you inflict to objects (rather than 1 crack per 3 points of damage)
    Create two spikes and hurl them at the wall at D10-D11, watching it shatter into so much dust.
    Destroy Wall to clear the wall at D9-D10.
    Destroy Wall | Neutral | LOS | Instant | Destroy wall or door, adjacent wizards take 2 damage, not an attack, no evasion
    Prepare a pouch of Null Powder so that it is ready at hand.
    Null Powder | Item | Any | Permanent | While carrying this item you may discard this item as a counter spell to cancel a LOS spell targeting you. OR While carrying this item, you may discard this item during your turn to end a non-instant spell.
    Brace myself for the pain, step into the pillar of fire at D9 and pick up the Green treasure.
    Refill my hand, then end the turn.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Things to note:
    blahmcblah just punched for 13 damage this turn...

Discard deck has been shuffled back into the draw deck.

BLUE Wizard's ( @Custom Special @Capfalcon @Harlon ) turns are due Monday (unless one of the three ask for an extra day, in which case they will be due Tuesday).

Current Map
    Pit1-38.png

Items/Objects Key
    N8 & M9 - Large Rock | Item | LOS | Permanent | While carrying may throw as an attack for 2 damage, drops in target square after being hit
    I1 - Disarm Trap | Neutral | Adjacent | Instant | Allows the bearer to disable one Demon Trap. One use.
    J2 - Dagger | Item | Adjacent/LOS | Permanent | You can either throw or stab with the dagger. If thrown, you deal 3 physical damage to any object or wizard within LOS. It then drops in the target's square. If stabbing, you deal 2 physical damage to adjacent wizard or object.
    F14 - Rosebush | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 fragrant rosebush in target empty square. Rosebushes block LOS and take 1 crack (or 1 fire damage) to destroy. Wizards who enter the rosebush's square suffer 3 physical damage. This is not an attack and can not be evaded.
    A13/B13 - Create Door | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 door on a target stone wall or border line between 2 squares. Like a door in your home sector, it is locked for others, but not for Gandalf_the_crazed. Create door can only be cast on stone walls.
    C2 - Master Key | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item, you may unlock any target door.
    Various - Fire Pillar | Fire | Boss Attack | Any wizard that starts on or moves through a Fire Pillar takes 5 fire damage. These block LOS.

Monster/Boss Status and Mood
    Golem (All damage taken is reduced by 2, Blocks LOS.) | HP: 8 | Move: 2 | Base Damage: 4 | Mood:
    Hunker down: Reduce all damage taken by 5. Move towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, do base damage.
    Werewolf (All damage applies the bleed effect (1 damage per turn for D4 turns)) | HP: 10 | Move: 4 | Base Damage: D4 | Mood:
    Stalk: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, do base damage. Avoid any LOS attack on a D4 roll of 1.
    Slime (Can pass through any door or cracked wall) | HP: 15 | Move: 8 | Base Damage: 2 | Mood:
    Explode: Deal 1 damage to all wizards within LOS. All wizards who take damage from Explode are stunned for 1 turn.
    Gnome (Evades any attack on a D4 roll of 1-2) | HP: 10 | Move: 10 | Base Damage: - | Mood:
    Annoy: Move towards nearest wizard not targeted by Gnome last turn. When/if adjacent, steal two spells chosen at random. Spend remaining movement running to square farthest away from all other wizards.

Cinder (Can not move through Hellfire, always moves towards nearest wizard within the hellfire. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage. Immune to fire damage. Blocks LOS and movement.) | HP: 50 | Move: 1 | Base Damage: 5 | Mood:
    Fireball : Choose one random starting glyph. Deal 5 damage to every wizard and monster in that square. Every wizard and monster within 5 squares takes takes 5-2N damage, where N is the number of squares away from the targeted glyph.

Turn Order - Turns are due on the day stated below
    GREEN (Gandalf_the_Crazed - 1, jdarksun - 2, cindertadius - 3)
    RED (Bedlam - 2, GoodOmens - 3)
    YELLOW (blahmcblah - 1, Tayrun -2, Darian - 3)
    BLUE (Custom Special - 1, Capfalcon - 2, Harlon - 3) <-Turns due Monday
    GHOSTS (SeGaTai - 1)
    Monsters/Cinder

Player Status
    Gnome-Wielding Ogre Gandalf_the_Crazed
    HP: 18/20
    Level: 2
    Experience: 10
    Cards in hand / Max: 7/9
    Held Items and Spell Effects:
    Big Man Form | Neutral | Transform yourself or target creature into a big man. A big man's base move is 3, and he fills the entire square he's in, blocking LOS. No one can move past him or enter his square. When he moves, a big man pushes wizards or creatures (not objects) down the corridor in front of him. At intersections, pushed wizards and creatures choose which directions to move. A big man punches for 3 damage.
    Lifestone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you gain 1 life at the start of your turn (you may never exceed 20 life). If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Visionstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may cast LOS spells (but not throw items) through 1 wall or door. You may choose a different wall or door each time you cast a LOS spell. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed | 0

jdarksun (Bleeding 3 turns)
    HP: 8/20
    Level: 0
    Experience: 0
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/7
    Spellstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may draw 1 extra card each turn. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed. | 0
    Humunculus | Neutral | Self | Permanent (4 Energy) | Creation : Create a Humunculus with life energy equal to this spell's energy. While this spell lasts, each time a LOS attack targets you, Humunculus leaps into its path, allowing you to automatically evade the attack (if possible). Humunculus suffers all damage from the attack, ignoring all other effects. If Humunculus intercepts an attack that cannot be evaded, you both suffer the damage and you suffer any other effects as normal

Mind-Controlled artadius (Green 3)
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage x2 and its mood) | HP: 7 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Mood:
    Lightning Bolt: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if target wizard is within LOS, Cast Lightning Bolt (3 damage per hit, travels equal to charge, rebounds off wall) with charge 3+D6.
    Permanent Effects:
    Acid Bath | Attack | LOS | Permanent | Drench target wizard in acid. While this spell lasts, the target suffers 2 points of magical damage at the beginning of Bedlam's turn. This spell only counts as an attack on the turn it is cast. If the target is affected by a water spell, the acid washes off and the spell ends

Ghost SeGaTai (Grey 1)- Mood: Possess: Move towards target wizard. If a wizard dies this turn while in LOS of you, you take over their body. The wizard that scored the kill still gets all rewards and cards. Possessed Wizards gain a new profile.

Bedlam (Bleeding 1 turn)
    HP: 9/20
    Experience: 2
    Cards in hand / Max: 5/7
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.
    Bloodshard | Item | Self | Permanent | Trinket : While carrying this item, reduce the damage by 1 each time you suffer damage from a source
    Adrenaline | Neutral | Self/LOS | Permanent | Target any wizard (including yourself). While this spell lasts, the target may attack four times per turn. If the target is stunned, it may attack twice and move, or attack four times without moving

Mind-Controlled GoodOmens
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage and still perform their mood) | HP: 8 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Fireball: Move towards nearest wizard. Cast Fireball (5 Fire damage) at target Wizard.

blahmcblah
    HP: 15/20
    Cards in hand / Max: 7/9
    Fire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Fire : While carrying this item, you punch for an additional 2 magical fire damage. Any object or wizard that deals you damage from your square or an adjacent square suffers 2 magical fire damage after damaging you. If you suffer any water damage, Fire cloak is destroyed and does not damage your attacker.
    Mightstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you punch for additional physical damage equal to the result of a die roll. If you suffer any fire damage, all Magic Stones you are carrying are destroyed

Tayrun
    HP: 7/20
    Level: 1
    Experience: 7
    Base Move: 4
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.[/indent
    Hellfire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Allows the wearer to walk through a single Hellfire Wall ignoring all its effects. After walking through a Hellfire Wall, the Cloak disappears.

Darian
    Cards in hand / Max: 6/7
    Stone Spikes | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you have the ability to create stone spikes, which you can throw as an attack at any object or wizard in LOS for 3 physical damage. Spikes shatter and vanish after they hit
    Gnome Form | Neutral/Counter | Self/LOS | Temporary | Transform yourself into a gnome. Your base move is now 2. Roll a die each time you are attacked, on a roll of 1 or 2 you evade the attack. You may cast this spell as a counter when attacked.
    Shatter | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you deal 1 crack per point of damage you inflict to objects (rather than 1 crack per 3 points of damage)
    Null Powder | Item | Any | Permanent | While carrying this item you may discard this item as a counter spell to cancel a LOS spell targeting you. OR While carrying this item, you may discard this item during your turn to end a non-instant spell.
    Green Treasure

Custom Special
    HP: 20/20
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/8
    Red Treasure

capfalcon
    Cards in hand / Max: 7/7

Harlon
    HP: 14/20
    Speedstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase your base move by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Capfalcon should be at 9 HP (+4 fire damage from Fire Cloak). If I knew I was gonna roll that high, I probably would've tried to kill the Gnome instead. :P

• Options
    The Mightstone says additional physical damage; so is it 1d4 + 1, or just 1d4? I think he might be at 7.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Well, he was at 20 to start the turn. Punch #1 does 1 (base) + 2 (Fire Cloak) + 3 (Mightstone) for a total of 6. And then the roll on the second punch was 4, for 7 damage on that hit, for a total of 13. 20 - 13 = 7, so you're right. No idea how I came up with 9, heh.

Also, I totally shoulda yelled SHORYUKEN!

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Well

Yup

13 damage total: 2 from punching, 7 additional from mightstone, 4 additional from fire cloak

Its been updated and that is crazy

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Definetly want that mightstone. Makes this powerstone look like a punystone.

• Options
    @capfalcon and @custom special

turns are due today.

• Options
    It...concerns me that Harlon apparently got his orders in quickly.

I feel a disturbance in the Force.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    @capfalcon and @custom special

turns are due today.

Frak, sorry...totally meant to get it done when I got home last night but I got busy.
    Calculating now...

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Custom Special jumps out of the fire pillar with his treasure and rolls on the ground to put out the fire on his robes. While the smoke clears, he spends a quick second to meditate on what to do next. Brilliant ideas flow into his mind and he boosts off to fulfill his new plan.

Actual Orders:
    (5 damage from Fire Pillar)
    Step one: MEDITATE...
    Meditate | Neutral | Self | Instant | Draw 3 cards and then discard back down to your maximum hand size. This does not end your turn.
    Discard Backlash and Rosebush
    Toss Energy 4 to BOOST
    Move U, L, D, L3, U ending move N1
    Draw cards

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    capfalcon yells "Yoink!" as he attempts to magically steal the fire cloak from blahmcblah. Nothing happens. capfalcon sulks off, creating a thornbush to protect his escape.

Actual Orders:
    Yoink a fire Cloak
    Yoink! | Attack | LOS | Instant | Take 1 carried item (not a treasure) from target wizard and immediately place it in your play area. It is now 1 of your carried items.
    Full Shield | Counter | Any | Instant | Cancel 1 target spell targeting you as it is cast
    Move to N15
    Cast Thornbush on M15
    Thornbush | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 thornbush in target empty space. Thornbushes block LOS and take 1 crack (or 1 fire damage) to destroy. Wizards who enter the thornbush's square immediately end their turn, take 1 physical damage, and are stunned for one turn. This is not an attack and can not be evaded.
    Discard Destroy Wall and Seal Door

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Harlon is not amused by the Big Man in shredded green robes wielding a gnome as a weapon. A wave of the hand from Harlon and suddenly Gandalf_the_Crazed is human again. The dead gnome hits the ground as Gandalf_the_Crazed longer has the strength to hold it, much less use it as a weapon. A cry of anger and sadness is heard throughout the maze.

Harlon then boosts past the now normal sized green wizard, firing a waterbolt at his direction on the way past. Not completely out of it, Gandalf_the_Crazed reacts in time with a magical shield and the water bolt crashes harmlessly against the defense. Harlon follows the attack expertly with a powerthrust, timed perfectly to hit right when the magical shield wears off. Gandalf_the_Crazed can't avoid the powerful thrust and feels the magical power course through his body, "What? No innuendo?!" he yells as he links the pain back at his attacker. Harlon winks, painlessly at Gandalf_the_Crazed and he retreats through a wall to temporarily, maybe, rid himself of the green wizard.

Actual Orders:
    Dispel Big Man Form on GtC
    Dispel | Neutral | Any | Instant | End 1 target non-instant spell as well as any spells affecting that spell
    Burn Add(3 + 1 for speedstone) for a total of 7 movement
    Move 2 spaces west (C1)
    Blast GtC with Waterbolt (2 damage)
    Waterbolt | Attack | Self/LOS | Instant | Water : Shoot a bolt of water at yourself or target object or wizard. The bolt deals magical water damage to the target equal to this spell's energy, or knocks the target (if mobile) back a number of squares equal to this spell's energy, or any combination of the two (the caster determines the combination). Any fire spells affecting the target end, and any fire object affected by Waterbolt is destroyed.
    Gandalf the Crazed counters with Shield (4 damage absorption)
    Shield | Counter | Self | Instant | Reduce damage being dealt to you from a single source by this spell's energy plus 2.
    Powerthrust GtC (4 damage to GtC)
    Powerthrust | Attack | LOS | Instant | A telekinetic blow strikes target object or wizard dealing magic damage equal to this spell's energy plus 2.
    Gandalf the Crazed counters with Pain Link (4 damage to Harlon)
    Pain Link | Counter | Self | Permanent | While this spell lasts, all damage dealt to you by a wizard or creature's attack is also inflicted on that wizard or creature. This spell is not an attack and cannot be evaded. When being attacked, you may cast this spell on yourself as a counter
    Harlon counters with Shield
    Shield | Counter | Self | Instant | Reduce damage being dealt to you from a single source by this spell's energy plus 2.
    Move 1 space west (C15)
    Pass Through Wall 1 space north and then march to A13
    Pass Through Wall | Neutral | Adjacent | Instant | Move through target wall once, ignoring any effects of the wall
    Draw 4 cards

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Things to note:
    GHOSTS ( @SeGaTai ) need to have orders in by Thursday.

Monsters' and Ghosts' turns will be posted Thursday.

Current Map
    Pit1-39.png

Items/Objects Key
    A8 & M9 - Large Rock | Item | LOS | Permanent | While carrying may throw as an attack for 2 damage, drops in target square after being hit
    I1 - Disarm Trap | Neutral | Adjacent | Instant | Allows the bearer to disable one Demon Trap. One use.
    J2 - Dagger | Item | Adjacent/LOS | Permanent | You can either throw or stab with the dagger. If thrown, you deal 3 physical damage to any object or wizard within LOS. It then drops in the target's square. If stabbing, you deal 2 physical damage to adjacent wizard or object.
    A13/B13 - Create Door | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 door on a target stone wall or border line between 2 squares. Like a door in your home sector, it is locked for others, but not for Gandalf_the_crazed. Create door can only be cast on stone walls.
    C2 - Master Key | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item, you may unlock any target door.
    M15 - Thornbush | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 thornbush in target empty space. Thornbushes block LOS and take 1 crack (or 1 fire damage) to destroy. Wizards who enter the thornbush's square immediately end their turn, take 1 physical damage, and are stunned for one turn. This is not an attack and can not be evaded.
    Various - Fire Pillar | Fire | Boss Attack | Any wizard that starts on or moves through a Fire Pillar takes 5 fire damage. These block LOS.

Monster/Boss Status and Mood
    Golem (All damage taken is reduced by 2, Blocks LOS.) | HP: 8 | Move: 2 | Base Damage: 4 | Mood:
    Hunker down: Reduce all damage taken by 5. Move towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, do base damage.
    Werewolf (All damage applies the bleed effect (1 damage per turn for D4 turns)) | HP: 10 | Move: 4 | Base Damage: D4 | Mood:
    Stalk: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, do base damage. Avoid any LOS attack on a D4 roll of 1.
    Slime (Can pass through any door or cracked wall) | HP: 15 | Move: 8 | Base Damage: 2 | Mood:
    Explode: Deal 1 damage to all wizards within LOS. All wizards who take damage from Explode are stunned for 1 turn.
    Gnome (Evades any attack on a D4 roll of 1-2) | HP: 10 | Move: 10 | Base Damage: - | Mood:
    Annoy: Move towards nearest wizard not targeted by Gnome last turn. When/if adjacent, steal two spells chosen at random. Spend remaining movement running to square farthest away from all other wizards.

Cinder (Can not move through Hellfire, always moves towards nearest wizard within the hellfire. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage. Immune to fire damage. Blocks LOS and movement.) | HP: 50 | Move: 1 | Base Damage: 5 | Mood:
    Fireball : Choose one random starting glyph. Deal 5 damage to every wizard and monster in that square. Every wizard and monster within 5 squares takes takes 5-2N damage, where N is the number of squares away from the targeted glyph.

Turn Order - Turns are due on the day stated below
    GREEN (Gandalf_the_Crazed - 1, jdarksun - 2, cindertadius - 3)
    RED (Bedlam - 2, GoodOmens - 3)
    YELLOW (blahmcblah - 1, Tayrun -2, Darian - 3)
    BLUE (Custom Special - 1, Capfalcon - 2, Harlon - 3)
    GHOSTS (SeGaTai - 1) <-Turns due Thursday
    Monsters/Cinder

Player Status
    Gandalf_the_Crazed
    Cards in hand / Max: 6/9
    Lifestone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you gain 1 life at the start of your turn (you may never exceed 20 life). If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Visionstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may cast LOS spells (but not throw items) through 1 wall or door. You may choose a different wall or door each time you cast a LOS spell. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Pain Link | Counter | Self | Permanent | While this spell lasts, all damage dealt to you by a wizard or creature's attack is also inflicted on that wizard or creature. This spell is not an attack and cannot be evaded. When being attacked, you may cast this spell on yourself as a counter

jdarksun (Bleeding 3 turns)
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/7
    Spellstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may draw 1 extra card each turn. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed. | 0
    Humunculus | Neutral | Self | Permanent (4 Energy) | Creation : Create a Humunculus with life energy equal to this spell's energy. While this spell lasts, each time a LOS attack targets you, Humunculus leaps into its path, allowing you to automatically evade the attack (if possible). Humunculus suffers all damage from the attack, ignoring all other effects. If Humunculus intercepts an attack that cannot be evaded, you both suffer the damage and you suffer any other effects as normal

Mind-Controlled artadius (Green 3)
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage x2 and its mood) | HP: 7 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Mood:
    Lightning Bolt: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if target wizard is within LOS, Cast Lightning Bolt (3 damage per hit, travels equal to charge, rebounds off wall) with charge 3+D6.
    Permanent Effects:
    Acid Bath | Attack | LOS | Permanent | Drench target wizard in acid. While this spell lasts, the target suffers 2 points of magical damage at the beginning of Bedlam's turn. This spell only counts as an attack on the turn it is cast. If the target is affected by a water spell, the acid washes off and the spell ends

Ghost SeGaTai (Grey 1)- Mood: Possess: Move towards target wizard. If a wizard dies this turn while in LOS of you, you take over their body. The wizard that scored the kill still gets all rewards and cards. Possessed Wizards gain a new profile.

Bedlam (Bleeding 1 turn)
    HP: 9/20
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.
    Bloodshard | Item | Self | Permanent | Trinket : While carrying this item, reduce the damage by 1 each time you suffer damage from a source
    Adrenaline | Neutral | Self/LOS | Permanent | Target any wizard (including yourself). While this spell lasts, the target may attack four times per turn. If the target is stunned, it may attack twice and move, or attack four times without moving

Mind-Controlled GoodOmens
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage and still perform their mood) | HP: 8 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Fireball: Move towards nearest wizard. Cast Fireball (5 Fire damage) at target Wizard.

blahmcblah
    Cards in hand / Max: 6/9
    Fire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Fire : While carrying this item, you punch for an additional 2 magical fire damage. Any object or wizard that deals you damage from your square or an adjacent square suffers 2 magical fire damage after damaging you. If you suffer any water damage, Fire cloak is destroyed and does not damage your attacker.

Tayrun
    Base Move: 4
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.[/indent
    Hellfire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Allows the wearer to walk through a single Hellfire Wall ignoring all its effects. After walking through a Hellfire Wall, the Cloak disappears.

Darian
    Stone Spikes | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you have the ability to create stone spikes, which you can throw as an attack at any object or wizard in LOS for 3 physical damage. Spikes shatter and vanish after they hit
    Gnome Form | Neutral/Counter | Self/LOS | Temporary | Transform yourself into a gnome. Your base move is now 2. Roll a die each time you are attacked, on a roll of 1 or 2 you evade the attack. You may cast this spell as a counter when attacked.
    Green Treasure

Custom Special
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/8
    Red Treasure

capfalcon
    Cards in hand / Max: 7/7

Harlon
    Speedstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase your base move by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    You should write the (and Ghosts') in parentheses, as a subtle nod to the best rulebook ever.

For the Shields during Harlan's turn, why are they blocking 4 damage instead of just 3 (energy of the spell + 2)?

Huh. Has base energy been 2 this whole time? Didn't notice that!

Darian on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Best rulebook ever?

Base energy of all spells is 2 in The Pit. (edit: and yeah, its been that way since the beginning ;) )

ObiFett on
  • Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Best rulebook ever?

Well, most fun at least.