As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wiz-War Tournament] The Pit - 36 total damage in one turn

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Ok, yeah, thats an awesome rulebook.

Are all of Vlaada Chvatil's rulebooks that awesome?

Because Space Alert has a great rulebook, too. I was laughing through the whole thing.

• Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    *clears throat*

Dear Harlon:

ALLIGATOR FUCKHOUSE WHORE SHIT IN THE MOUTH OF A BIRD.

YOU ARE A SHITLORD.

Cordially,
    The man who will kill you and shit in the wound.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    HarlonHarlon Registered User regular
    Dear GtC:

Did you expect a hug and a kiss when you ruined my plans to murder jdarksun this turn?

Cordially,
    I will trade jdarksun's death for yours.

3DS FC 1048-9228-8841
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Ok, yeah, thats an awesome rulebook.

Are all of Vlaada Chvatil's rulebooks that awesome?

Because Space Alert has a great rulebook, too. I was laughing through the whole thing.

Some. The one for Galaxy Truckers is great and has adorable pictures. The one for Through the Ages is quite dry, but I guess that fits the theme of the game.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Woah, woah, woah. Let's not be hasty.

Still, I think you're rather tasty.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Ghost/Monster Turn:
    SeGaTai moves towards the nearest wizard and hovers like a vulture in hopes one of the wizards nearby drops dead.
    No order issued. Used last chosen ability. If no ability is chosen for the next turn, will turn into a generic ghost and will use the following ability
    Haunt: Make a standard move. If target wizard is within LOS, may deal 2 damage to target wizard OR if target monster is within LOS, may double monster movement and damage.

Golem stomps past the Cinder-controlled green wizard in search of something to SMASH!

Werewolf stalks his most recent prey, hoping to finally score the kill.

Slime explodes, causing the nearby walls to sizzle from the acidic slime dripping on it.

Gnome skips over to capfalcon and annoyingly rips a couple thoughts from the wizard's mind. It then runs away, laughing and laughing.

Cinder launches a fireball through the maze and it lands on the western yellow tile. The fireball explodes fairly harmlessly and only singes the slime.

Things to note:

Monster moods have been updated.

GREEN Wizard's (@Gandalf_the_Crazed @jdarksun cindertadius) turns are due Saturday

Current Map
    Pit1-40.png

Items/Objects Key
    A8 & M9 - Large Rock | Item | LOS | Permanent | While carrying may throw as an attack for 2 damage, drops in target square after being hit
    I1 - Disarm Trap | Neutral | Adjacent | Instant | Allows the bearer to disable one Demon Trap. One use.
    J2 - Dagger | Item | Adjacent/LOS | Permanent | You can either throw or stab with the dagger. If thrown, you deal 3 physical damage to any object or wizard within LOS. It then drops in the target's square. If stabbing, you deal 2 physical damage to adjacent wizard or object.
    A13/B13 - Create Door | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 door on a target stone wall or border line between 2 squares. Like a door in your home sector, it is locked for others, but not for Gandalf_the_crazed. Create door can only be cast on stone walls.
    C2 - Master Key | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item, you may unlock any target door.
    M15 - Thornbush | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 thornbush in target empty space. Thornbushes block LOS and take 1 crack (or 1 fire damage) to destroy. Wizards who enter the thornbush's square immediately end their turn, take 1 physical damage, and are stunned for one turn. This is not an attack and can not be evaded.
    Various - Fire Pillar | Fire | Boss Attack | Any wizard that starts on or moves through a Fire Pillar takes 5 fire damage. These block LOS.

Monster/Boss Status and Mood
    Golem (All damage taken is reduced by 2, Blocks LOS.) | HP: 8 | Move: 2 | Base Damage: 4 | Mood:
    Rock Thrower: Attack all wizards within LOS for 5 physical damage.
    Werewolf (All damage applies the bleed effect (1 damage per turn for D4 turns)) | HP: 10 | Move: 4 | Base Damage: D4 | Mood:
    Maul: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, do base damage. Target wizard is immobilized and unable to cast spells for 1 turn while the werewolf mauls him.
    Slime (Can pass through any door or cracked wall) | HP: 14 | Move: 8 | Base Damage: 2 | Mood:
    Attach: Move at half speed towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, attach to target wizard. Attached Slimes deal 2 damage per turn and can only be removed by moving 6+ spaces in one turn or by being stunned. They drop in the square where the wizard started their 6+ movement or where they were stunned. Wizards who have a Slime attached are stunned at the beginning of their turn.
    Gnome (Evades any attack on a D4 roll of 1-2) | HP: 10 | Move: 10 | Base Damage: - | Mood:
    Annoy: Move towards nearest wizard not targeted by Gnome last turn. When/if adjacent, steal two spells chosen at random. Spend remaining movement running to square farthest away from all other wizards.

Cinder (Can not move through Hellfire, always moves towards nearest wizard within the hellfire. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage. Immune to fire damage. Blocks LOS and movement.) | HP: 50 | Move: 1 | Base Damage: 5 | Mood:
    Fireball : Choose one random starting glyph. Deal 5 damage to every wizard and monster in that square. Every wizard and monster within 2 squares takes takes 5-2N damage, where N is the number of squares away from the targeted glyph.

Turn Order - Turns are due on the day stated below
    GREEN (Gandalf_the_Crazed - 1, jdarksun - 2, cindertadius - 3) <-Turns due Saturday
    RED (Bedlam - 2, GoodOmens - 3)
    YELLOW (blahmcblah - 1, Tayrun -2, Darian - 3)
    BLUE (Custom Special - 1, Capfalcon - 2, Harlon - 3)
    GHOSTS (SeGaTai - 1)
    Monsters/Cinder

Player Status
    Gandalf_the_Crazed
    HP: 14/20
    Level: 2
    Experience: 10
    Cards in hand / Max: 6/9
    Held Items and Spell Effects:
    Lifestone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you gain 1 life at the start of your turn (you may never exceed 20 life). If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Visionstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may cast LOS spells (but not throw items) through 1 wall or door. You may choose a different wall or door each time you cast a LOS spell. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Pain Link | Counter | Self | Permanent | While this spell lasts, all damage dealt to you by a wizard or creature's attack is also inflicted on that wizard or creature. This spell is not an attack and cannot be evaded. When being attacked, you may cast this spell on yourself as a counter

jdarksun (Bleeding 3 turns)
    HP: 8/20
    Level: 0
    Experience: 0
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/7
    Spellstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may draw 1 extra card each turn. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed. | 0
    Humunculus | Neutral | Self | Permanent (4 Energy) | Creation : Create a Humunculus with life energy equal to this spell's energy. While this spell lasts, each time a LOS attack targets you, Humunculus leaps into its path, allowing you to automatically evade the attack (if possible). Humunculus suffers all damage from the attack, ignoring all other effects. If Humunculus intercepts an attack that cannot be evaded, you both suffer the damage and you suffer any other effects as normal

Mind-Controlled artadius (Green 3)
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage x2 and its mood) | HP: 7 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Mood:
    Lightning Bolt: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if target wizard is within LOS, Cast Lightning Bolt (3 damage per hit, travels equal to charge, rebounds off wall) with charge 3+D6.
    Permanent Effects:
    Acid Bath | Attack | LOS | Permanent | Drench target wizard in acid. While this spell lasts, the target suffers 2 points of magical damage at the beginning of Bedlam's turn. This spell only counts as an attack on the turn it is cast. If the target is affected by a water spell, the acid washes off and the spell ends

Ghost SeGaTai (Grey 1)- Mood (Unless turn is given) - Haunt: Make a standard move. If target wizard is within LOS, may deal 2 damage to target wizard OR if target monster is within LOS, may double monster movement and damage.

Bedlam (Bleeding 1 turn)
    HP: 9/20
    Experience: 2
    Cards in hand / Max: 5/7
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.
    Bloodshard | Item | Self | Permanent | Trinket : While carrying this item, reduce the damage by 1 each time you suffer damage from a source
    Adrenaline | Neutral | Self/LOS | Permanent | Target any wizard (including yourself). While this spell lasts, the target may attack four times per turn. If the target is stunned, it may attack twice and move, or attack four times without moving

Mind-Controlled GoodOmens
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage and still perform their mood) | HP: 8 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Fireball: Move towards nearest wizard. Cast Fireball (5 Fire damage) at target Wizard.

blahmcblah
    HP: 15/20
    Fire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Fire : While carrying this item, you punch for an additional 2 magical fire damage. Any object or wizard that deals you damage from your square or an adjacent square suffers 2 magical fire damage after damaging you. If you suffer any water damage, Fire cloak is destroyed and does not damage your attacker.
    Mightstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you punch for additional physical damage equal to the result of a die roll. If you suffer any fire damage, all Magic Stones you are carrying are destroyed

Tayrun
    HP: 7/20
    Level: 1
    Experience: 7
    Base Move: 4
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.[/indent
    Hellfire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Allows the wearer to walk through a single Hellfire Wall ignoring all its effects. After walking through a Hellfire Wall, the Cloak disappears.

Darian
    Cards in hand / Max: 6/7
    Stone Spikes | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you have the ability to create stone spikes, which you can throw as an attack at any object or wizard in LOS for 3 physical damage. Spikes shatter and vanish after they hit
    Gnome Form | Neutral/Counter | Self/LOS | Temporary | Transform yourself into a gnome. Your base move is now 2. Roll a die each time you are attacked, on a roll of 1 or 2 you evade the attack. You may cast this spell as a counter when attacked.
    Shatter | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you deal 1 crack per point of damage you inflict to objects (rather than 1 crack per 3 points of damage)
    Null Powder | Item | Any | Permanent | While carrying this item you may discard this item as a counter spell to cancel a LOS spell targeting you. OR While carrying this item, you may discard this item during your turn to end a non-instant spell.
    Green Treasure

Custom Special
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/8
    Red Treasure

capfalcon

Harlon
    HP: 14/20
    Speedstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase your base move by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    @obifett can we just have players who drop as ghosts leave? Things seem to be getting cluttered as it is.

• Options
    Sounds like a good plan to me.

Second missed ghost turn results in a dissipation.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Just for that I'll make sure to get one in next time-and probably haunt bedlam :bz

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Just for that I'll make sure to get one in next time-and probably haunt bedlam :bz
    Well

1) the suggestion has nothing to do with you. Youd be done playing either way if you miss next turn

and 2) You already hurt me.And im pretty much STILL recovering from that shit.

and 3) If you're going to fuck with someone, maybe it should be the guy that killed you?

and 4) remember that alliance we had? That was pretty good yeah.

and 5) Balls.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    It's fairly difficult to actually target people as a ghost-pretty limited to who is near by on my turn. I think the ghosts will only be interesting when there are a bunch of them inhabiting the board, so hopefully as more show up they all stick around.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Why didn't the werewolf move to (and attack) GoodOmens? It could have made it with a Move 4.
    even obi wants you dead

:twisted:

• Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Actually, GoodOmens is mindcontrolled. The monsters ignore wizards that have fallen under Cinder's spell.

• Options
    yup

Darian's got it.

• Options
    OF COURSE HE DOES!

HES A FUCKING ENCYCLOPEDIA ROBOT RULES LAWYER!

• Options
    edited May 2012
    I don't think we'll have that many instances of ghosts dissipating, tbh. But I understand your frustration, jdark. Bedlam asks for something that looks like it benefits him now and I give into it. Here is the more detailed reason for my ruling:

1) SeGa missing his turn was an oddity for him.

2) Also, personally, if I were playing this and I died this far into the game (I mean seriously, The Pit has been going on since FEBRUARY), you can bet I would for sure stick around to put in a mindless order every week to screw over whoever killed me. The idea of ghosts is supposed to give the dead player a way to torment the people who hurt him (and a miniscule chance to get themselves back into the game). Kind of a pure embodiment of hate or revenge or endurance. If they don't get orders in, then none of those things (hate, revenge, endurance) must exist, which means they probably should just disappear, tbh.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    oh, ok

I may get a little sensitive if I feel like you guys aren't having fun and rush to try and make things better. Especially since this game (not the tournament) has been going for like three months.

and as far as the mind-controlled wizard revenge plan, its your call ultimately, but ghosts, imo, have the most annoying powers to ruin people's days. ;)

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Yeah, ghosts walking through walls at will is a hugely annoying variable to consider when planning moves.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    Cinder opens his eyes and looks around the maze. Why were all the wizards asleep? Why was he asleep? Did he dream about robed wizards using glowing swords?

Then it hit him, that damn gnome and his stupid tricks. Cinder would punish him later. As of now, he needed to wake up the wizards in this maze and continue their punishment.

"NO ONE SLEEPS IN MY DOMAIN!!!! Continue to sleep and find yourselves in an eternity of pain."

@Gandalf_the_Crazed and @jdarksun it is your turn. I believe GTC already sent me his turn, I will have to find it in my phalla-filled PMs. I am almost certain that jdark still needs to get his in.

I bet you all thought this was over...hahahahahahahah

It NEVER ENDS until someone wins.

• Options
    I'm pretty sure everyone has.

Between the inevitable inactives and the amnesia of what was happening, this should be interesting and probably quick.

• Options
    Yeah, I don't have my turn in. I've totally forgotten what was going on.
    whats going on is that I am going to kill you.

You are simply delaying my victory.

• Options
    So my turn is already in, yes?

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    @jdarksun , I need your turn by today. I can give you one more day if you absolutely need it to catch up on everything thats happened.

• Options
    Actually, that would be ALOT of mind-controlled wizards, who (since they have no soul due to being owned by Cinder) do not turn into a ghost on death.

• Options
    Wha? Just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean I'm not here.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    I still intend to take my turn, whenever that is. Hard to believe it'll have been over a month. Sadly, I don't think Tayrun will be rejoining us, since he's taking a break from stuff for finals or something. Sadly because he's my only teammate and I don't seriously believe I'll survive on my own.

• Options
    HarlonHarlon Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't have my turn in. I've totally forgotten what was going on.
    whats going on is that I am going to kill you.

You are simply delaying my victory.

I think I like you.

3DS FC 1048-9228-8841
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    That's a lot of ghosts that are about to appear.

I ain't afraid of no ghost!

I'm lurking, I always read when the thread has new posts, but I don't always post a bunch in here until my turn...

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    I still intend to take my turn, whenever that is. Hard to believe it'll have been over a month. Sadly, I don't think Tayrun will be rejoining us, since he's taking a break from stuff for finals or something. Sadly because he's my only teammate and I don't seriously believe I'll survive on my own.

I never leave my teammates behind.

Like most I've not been posting in this thread because ... nobody has been posting in this thread. Just @ me when I need to get a turn in. I'll be able to find a few minutes now and then in a revision break, but yeah I'm not joining new games of anything for the next month or so.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Tayrun wrote: »
    blahmcblah wrote: »

I never leave my teammates behind.

Like most I've not been posting in this thread because ... nobody has been posting in this thread. Just @ me when I need to get a turn in. I'll be able to find a few minutes now and then in a revision break, but yeah I'm not joining new games of anything for the next month or so.

Hooray!

Good news, blah! I need friends!

Another hooray! As before, you're welcome to join the team.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Gandalf_the_Crazed picks up the nearby master key. "While I am now a little man, my little hand says its time to rock and roll!" He boosts through the maze in search of his quarry and finds the door he was looking for. He creates a wall to his right and then opens the door. He creates a door behind the blue wizard, punches him twice, and slams the door. "You are in timeout!" he declares loudly.

Actual Orders:
    Gain 1 life from Lifestone
    Pick up Master Key
    Master Key | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item, you may unlock any target door.
    Am now a little man, but little hand says it's time to rock and roll

Burn Energy (5) for movement
    Move west, west, west, north, west to B13
    Cast Create Wall east on the border between B14/B15
    Create Wall | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create a stone wall on a border line where there is not already a wall or door
    Open the door to my north (but don't go through)
    cast Create Door on the northern border of the map, sealing Harlon's escape route
    Create Door | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 door on a target stone wall or border line between 2 squares. Like a door in your home sector, it is locked for others, but not for you. Create door can only be cast on stone walls.
    Punch him twice, then close the door to put him in timeout.

Draw cards.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    jdarksun loses a little blood, boosts , and turns the nearby corner to see his nemesis, the Werewolf. He throws a fireball at the beast and runs away screaming.

Actual Orders:
    Discard Pick Lock for +3 movement
    Move to E6
    Cast Fireball on the Werewolf
    Fireball | Attack | LOS | Instant | Fire : Searing flames inflict 5 magical fire damage to target object or wizard.
    Move to E8
    Draw as many cards as you'll let me.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Min-controlled artadius lets loose a lightning bolt at Bedlam. The red wizard takes the full brunt of the lightning bolt and it travels on through the nearby ghost SeGaTai until it finally dissipates against the hellfire wall.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Things to note:

I would have updated this last night, but it was my Wife and I's Anniversary, you guys are gonna lose out to that everytime. :) Updates will be super regular from now on.

RED Wizard's (@Bedlam , Mind-Controlled-GoodOmens) turns are due Sunday (will be updated earlier if they get in earlier)

Current Map
    PIt1-41.png

Items/Objects Key
    A8 & M9 - Large Rock | Item | LOS | Permanent | While carrying may throw as an attack for 2 damage, drops in target square after being hit
    I1 - Disarm Trap | Neutral | Adjacent | Instant | Allows the bearer to disable one Demon Trap. One use.
    J2 - Dagger | Item | Adjacent/LOS | Permanent | You can either throw or stab with the dagger. If thrown, you deal 3 physical damage to any object or wizard within LOS. It then drops in the target's square. If stabbing, you deal 2 physical damage to adjacent wizard or object.
    A13/B13 & B14/15 - Create Door | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 door on a target stone wall or border line between 2 squares. Like a door in your home sector, it is locked for others, but not for Gandalf_the_crazed. Create door can only be cast on stone walls.
    C2 - Master Key | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item, you may unlock any target door.
    M15 - Thornbush | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 thornbush in target empty space. Thornbushes block LOS and take 1 crack (or 1 fire damage) to destroy. Wizards who enter the thornbush's square immediately end their turn, take 1 physical damage, and are stunned for one turn. This is not an attack and can not be evaded.
    Various - Fire Pillar | Fire | Boss Attack | Any wizard that starts on or moves through a Fire Pillar takes 5 fire damage. These block LOS.

Monster/Boss Status and Mood
    Golem (All damage taken is reduced by 2, Blocks LOS.) | HP: 8 | Move: 2 | Base Damage: 4 | Mood:
    Rock Thrower: Attack all wizards within LOS for 5 physical damage.
    Werewolf (All damage applies the bleed effect (1 damage per turn for D4 turns)) | HP: 5 | Move: 4 | Base Damage: D4 | Mood:
    Maul: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, do base damage. Target wizard is immobilized and unable to cast spells for 1 turn while the werewolf mauls him.
    Slime (Can pass through any door or cracked wall) | HP: 14 | Move: 8 | Base Damage: 2 | Mood:
    Attach: Move at half speed towards nearest wizard. When/if adjacent, attach to target wizard. Attached Slimes deal 2 damage per turn and can only be removed by moving 6+ spaces in one turn or by being stunned. They drop in the square where the wizard started their 6+ movement or where they were stunned. Wizards who have a Slime attached are stunned at the beginning of their turn.
    Gnome (Evades any attack on a D4 roll of 1-2) | HP: 10 | Move: 10 | Base Damage: - | Mood:
    Annoy: Move towards nearest wizard not targeted by Gnome last turn. When/if adjacent, steal two spells chosen at random. Spend remaining movement running to square farthest away from all other wizards.

Cinder (Can not move through Hellfire, always moves towards nearest wizard within the hellfire. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage. Immune to fire damage. Blocks LOS and movement.) | HP: 50 | Move: 1 | Base Damage: 5 | Mood:
    Fireball : Choose one random starting glyph. Deal 5 damage to every wizard and monster in that square. Every wizard and monster within 2 squares takes takes 5-2N damage, where N is the number of squares away from the targeted glyph.

Turn Order - Turns are due on the day stated below
    GREEN (Gandalf_the_Crazed - 1, jdarksun - 2, MCartadius - 3)
    RED (Bedlam - 2, MCGoodOmens - 3) <-Turns due Sunday
    YELLOW (blahmcblah - 1, Tayrun -2, Darian - 3)
    BLUE (Custom Special - 1, Capfalcon - 2, Harlon - 3)
    GHOSTS (SeGaTai - 1)
    Monsters/Cinder

Player Status
    Gandalf_the_Crazed
    Lifestone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you gain 1 life at the start of your turn (you may never exceed 20 life). If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Visionstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may cast LOS spells (but not throw items) through 1 wall or door. You may choose a different wall or door each time you cast a LOS spell. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed
    Master Key | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item, you may unlock any target door.
    Pain Link | Counter | Self | Permanent | While this spell lasts, all damage dealt to you by a wizard or creature's attack is also inflicted on that wizard or creature. This spell is not an attack and cannot be evaded. When being attacked, you may cast this spell on yourself as a counter

jdarksun (Bleeding 2 turns)
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/7
    Spellstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you may draw 1 extra card each turn. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed. | 0
    Humunculus | Neutral | Self | Permanent (4 Energy) | Creation : Create a Humunculus with life energy equal to this spell's energy. While this spell lasts, each time a LOS attack targets you, Humunculus leaps into its path, allowing you to automatically evade the attack (if possible). Humunculus suffers all damage from the attack, ignoring all other effects. If Humunculus intercepts an attack that cannot be evaded, you both suffer the damage and you suffer any other effects as normal

Mind-Controlled artadius (Green 3)
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage x2 and its mood) | HP: 7 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Mood:
    Lightning Bolt: Move towards nearest wizard. When/if target wizard is within LOS, Cast Lightning Bolt (3 damage per hit, travels equal to charge, rebounds off wall) with charge 3+D6.
    Permanent Effects:
    Acid Bath | Attack | LOS | Permanent | Drench target wizard in acid. While this spell lasts, the target suffers 2 points of magical damage at the beginning of Bedlam's turn. This spell only counts as an attack on the turn it is cast. If the target is affected by a water spell, the acid washes off and the spell ends

Ghost SeGaTai (Grey 1)- Mood (Unless turn is given) - Haunt: Make a standard move. If target wizard is within LOS, may deal 2 damage to target wizard OR if target monster is within LOS, may double monster movement and damage.

Bedlam (Bleeding 1 turn)
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.
    Bloodshard | Item | Self | Permanent | Trinket : While carrying this item, reduce the damage by 1 each time you suffer damage from a source
    Adrenaline | Neutral | Self/LOS | Permanent | Target any wizard (including yourself). While this spell lasts, the target may attack four times per turn. If the target is stunned, it may attack twice and move, or attack four times without moving

Mind-Controlled GoodOmens
    Mind-Controlled Wizard (Will cast Shield, reduce damage by 2, on a roll of 4 when attacked. If adjacent to a wizard, will do base damage and still perform their mood) | HP: 8 | Move: 3+D6 | Base Damage: 1 |
    Fireball: Move towards nearest wizard. Cast Fireball (5 Fire damage) at target Wizard.

blahmcblah
    Fire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Fire : While carrying this item, you punch for an additional 2 magical fire damage. Any object or wizard that deals you damage from your square or an adjacent square suffers 2 magical fire damage after damaging you. If you suffer any water damage, Fire cloak is destroyed and does not damage your attacker.
    Mightstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you punch for additional physical damage equal to the result of a die roll. If you suffer any fire damage, all Magic Stones you are carrying are destroyed

Tayrun
    Base Move: 4
    Powerstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase the energy value of all Magic cards you play to boost your speed or spells by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.[/indent
    Hellfire Cloak | Item | Self | Permanent | Allows the wearer to walk through a single Hellfire Wall ignoring all its effects. After walking through a Hellfire Wall, the Cloak disappears.

Darian
    Stone Spikes | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you have the ability to create stone spikes, which you can throw as an attack at any object or wizard in LOS for 3 physical damage. Spikes shatter and vanish after they hit
    Gnome Form | Neutral/Counter | Self/LOS | Temporary | Transform yourself into a gnome. Your base move is now 2. Roll a die each time you are attacked, on a roll of 1 or 2 you evade the attack. You may cast this spell as a counter when attacked.
    Shatter | Neutral | Self | Temporary | While this spell lasts, you deal 1 crack per point of damage you inflict to objects (rather than 1 crack per 3 points of damage)
    Null Powder | Item | Any | Permanent | While carrying this item you may discard this item as a counter spell to cancel a LOS spell targeting you. OR While carrying this item, you may discard this item during your turn to end a non-instant spell.
    Green Treasure

Custom Special
    Cards in hand / Max: 8/8
    Red Treasure

capfalcon

Harlon
    HP: 12/20
    Speedstone | Item | Self | Permanent | Magic Stone : While carrying this item, you increase your base move by 1. If you suffer any fire damage, all magic stones you are carrying are destroyed.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    @ObiFett Map images are broken.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    Why did SeGaTai wander off to visit Cinder?

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Got hit by the lightning bolt. Any damage to ghosts resets them back to center.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Oh geeze.

Time to go spelunking and find the PM thread that time forgot.

• Options
    Ha ha. I literally drew my cards one month and one day ago.