As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Or as they say in China, "Ping Pong"

Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in PAX Archive
Any chance there might be a ping pong tourney or at least a table set up anywhere? It seems like the PA crew and the whole Seattle gaming community as a whole is getting into the pong these days and I just think its loads of fun and an awesome way to meet cool people.

Captain Cthulhu on

• KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it.

Kyanilis on
  • RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Most likely not.

While they are moving to a larger venue this year, there is probably not enough space for something like this.

Relativiox on
    iris_forumsig.gif
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    especially not, since there'll be well over 20,000 people there over 3 days, you'd have to have atleast a dozen tables just to keep from having 100 people in line at all times! ugliness would definitely ensue :rotate:

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
This discussion has been closed.