As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] Just give the World Series to the Spurs as well

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I've got Christopher Plummer

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Man, Hjorth, this Raw isn't even worth making us wait through.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Is Papa Shango in this episode?

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    hjorth has let us all down

let us gaze upon him with scorn

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Dustin Ackley

mlb_g_ackley_sy_300.jpg

• Options
    @Angry is up!

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Niiice pick

PizzleStixx on
    PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Hjorvarthr I clicked on your last.fm and holy shit do you like Bright Eyes

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    What nice timing, I just finished season 5 of lost

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Keith wrote: »
    Hjorvarthr I clicked on your last.fm and holy shit do you like Bright Eyes

Well its obvious he's a very sad individual. After all, he is a Twins fan.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    yes, but my count is small compared to a lot of others!(like around double that)

in my defense, I haven't really listened to them as much in the last year or so

Hjorvarthr on
  • Options
    With his picks, Angry takes John Locke and Desmond Hume.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    yes, but my count is small compared to a lot of others!(like around double that)

Almost 14,000 plays

• Options
    Hjorvarthr has very similar tastes to mine (except I don't listen to as much Bright Eyes)

• Options
    Keith wrote: »
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »

Almost 14,000 plays

and surprisingly, some people have a fuckton more than that!

• Options
    Oh man, Fall Out Boy is still in my top artists. I haven't listened to them since I was 17.

• Options
    I posted my top artists in the music thread, but we already know I have the best taste in music

• Options
    Damn I wanted Ackley

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    alright,

Toronto+Blue+Jays+v+Boston+Red+Sox+gloEdqzS4Mgl.jpg

Adam Lind (1B)

and because i'm tired and can't do anymore research and also because he's better than Ackley.

mlb_u_kipnis_sy_576.jpg

Jason Kipnis (2B)

• Options
  • Options
    Chris Carpenter

4ca53d61ef4d3.image.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2012
    he's listening to Bright Eyes, he can't see your notification

edit: damn, my post didn't go through in time. stupid draft system

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    too late Keith!

• Options
    what the fuck

I did not know Carpenter was available

• Options
  • Options
    Carpenter wasn't even on my BigBoard(Sponsored by Mel Kiper)

but for my 4th starter, not too shabby

• Options
    Carpenter was on my board but I don't need a fifth starter yet.

• Options
    haha shit, i was going through the remaining SP to take to finish out my 5 starters and i didn't see him at all.

nice pick up.

(ackley sucks)

• Options
    Carpenter is a 3.5 WAR pitcher... can't believe I didn't see him in the list

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I knew Carpenter was there

I just assumed he wouldn't make it back to me after I had all my plans made out

• Options
    If @Nirya makes his pick I can make my final pick of the night and be done with this until tomorrow morning.

• Options
    your plans of drafting lohse over carpenter.

• Options
    prod him a little. Or pm him

• Options
    PMing won't do any good; e-mail notifications are down right now

• Options
    Oh yeah, that's true. I got a couple of PMs today and no emails

• Options
    We'll have to stick to prodding him

• Options
    You mean prodding @nirya ? Is that what you mean?

• Options
    ITs Hjorth;s fault for coming in and posting that he wasn't making a pick for some reason.

This discussion has been closed.