As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Hammer!

• Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    I will not play ME3 until after I play Arrival.

This will be my mantra.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I have never played any ME2 DLC, and I doubt I will, because it still costs a buttload

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Hello, hello, hello!

• Options
    Ahh it's Haps.

That means my workday is almost over!

Hi Haps!

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I have never played any ME2 DLC, and I doubt I will, because it still costs a buttload

Yeah, I was looking on Steam and there doesn't seem to be a handy complete edition. That's a bit gash.

It also raises questions about how I was playing ME2 previously. If it wasn't on Steam, did I buy an actual CD? Maybe it was a borrowed copy or something.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    iTunes works grea for me now I used to not like it but it works just like Zune did now drag and drop and off I go!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    Ahh it's Haps.

That means my workday is almost over!

Hi Haps!

I am the harbinger of free time!

• Options
    Calm down now we don't want to haphazardly get ready for free time only to have I stolen away by the overtime fairy.

• Options
    The overtime fairy?

My old nemesis! Show yourself!

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    I will not play ME3 until after I play Arrival.

This will be my mantra.

Same here.
    But ME3 is already preloaded... I dunno if I'll be able to fight the temptation

sig.gif
  • Options
    I will play the shit out of ME3 this weekend. Although, I haven't played Arrival. Do I have to?

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I will play the shit out of ME3 this weekend. Although, I haven't played Arrival. Do I have to?

Yes you can't unlock tali's face reveal without having played all me dlc and side quests.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular

nah. from what I hear, Arrival isn't even part of the story anymore.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular

Not really. Arrival explains why you are somewhere and what for at the start of ME3

I can't be any more specific then that without spoilers I'm afraid

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I actually welled up a little reading that ME3 twitter feed. They kind of overdid it at the end but yeah. Nice work, guys.

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

nah. from what I hear, Arrival isn't even part of the story anymore.

Actually once you find out arrival was a conspiracy by that reporter bitch to give you a bad name.

• Options
    Spoil me. And why's it not part of the story? Plus, why would I want to see Tali's face?

• Options
    it was originally intended to bridge ME2 and ME3, but from what I hear the story in ME3 has been changed such that Arrival is no longer canon

• Options
    FeriluceFeriluce Adrift on the morning star. Aberdeen, WARegistered User regular
    Did anyone catch a sneak preview of John Carter? Is it any good?

I thought it was good. No experience with the books however.

XBox Live= LordFeriluce
    Steam: Feriluce
    Battle.net: Feriluce#1995
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I actually welled up a little reading that ME3 twitter feed. They kind of overdid it at the end but yeah. Nice work, guys.

Yeah, that was pretty well done.

I love this kind of cross medium promotion stuff when it's done well.

sig.gif
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Morning &c

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Yeah, I was looking on Steam and there doesn't seem to be a handy complete edition. That's a bit gash.

It also raises questions about how I was playing ME2 previously. If it wasn't on Steam, did I buy an actual CD? Maybe it was a borrowed copy or something.

There is no complete edition on Steam because EA and Steam are having a fight. I don't think you can even buy ME2 on Steam anymore, never mind the DLC.

My ME2, DA1, and DA2 are on Steam and I just buy the DLC from Bioware, no issues.

Steam
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

There is no complete edition on Steam because EA and Steam are having a fight. I don't think you can even buy ME2 on Steam anymore, never mind the DLC.

My ME2, DA1, and DA2 are on Steam and I just buy the DLC from Bioware, no issues.

So there's no way to just buy a complete edition with all the DLC?

• Options
    edited March 2012

So there's no way to just buy a complete edition with all the DLC?

Nope.

EDIT: They haven't come out with an "Ultimate" edition yet.

MyDcmbr on
    Steam
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Weirdo gaming accessories go

rocc.jpg

• Options
    It has a smart phone socket? Weird.

• Options
    is that a keyboard with a whole section for wow hotkeys

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    I still haven't competed ME1.

By the time I get round to playing ME3 ME6 will be coming out.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    My goal is to finish New Vegas before ME3. But I have failed. I'm a few hours away from the main storyline, but have touched none of the DLC.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    I just saw an episode of American Dad that had a joke in it. A whole joke!

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular

Nah. This never happens. You might have imagined it, maybe?

• Options
    BobCesca wrote: »

Nah. This never happens. You might have imagined it, maybe?
    Yeah, I suppose you're right. It is more more likely that I fell asleep for a moment or hit my head and dreamt it.

CRISIS OVER

Also, I have three recruiters all working to find my gainful employment outside of the man whore racket. I feel like I should come clean and let them know that I've been seeing others behind their backs, but it's just easier this way.

• Options
    Now GAME and Gamestation aren't stocking any CapCom games. Oh dear.

• Options
    So that'll just leave HMV as a high street chain where you can buy computer games?

Or Tesco I suppose.

• Options
    Also, Metacritic reviews of ME3 provide more evidence that Bioware 'fans' are the worst people alive.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I am looking at my Australian and British passports side by side, and I only just realised just how much of a size difference there is between the coat of arms on their respective covers

It's not really an exaggeration to say that the British coat of arms takes up about four times as much room

actually the British one is just busier in general

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    So BTP (transport police) now have armed units.

I know because my station was crawling with their new recruits patrolling around trying to look hard. Apparently they're going to be a regular fixture at the big stations ala airport police.

God this is going to end badly.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I've just been reminded about Austria. It's always slightly embarrassing when you forget about entire large European countries.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    So that'll just leave HMV as a high street chain where you can buy computer games?

Or Tesco I suppose.

Grainger Games is a chain, though I'm not sure how much of the country they cover. There's always a little indy store in a decent sized city, staffed by unfriendly types in stained t-shirts.

Bogart on
  • Options
    I've never heard of it. If it's new though, it's quite easy for it to have passed me by.

This discussion has been closed.