As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We are the YouTube Explorers.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Hey man don't hate on eating pancakes for dinner, I did that yesterday.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    damn, now i want some pancakes

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Falx wrote: »
    Actually nevermind I just realized I'm stupidly arguing about shock art... which is exactly what they want.

Why are you so intent on this being a bad thing? Yeah, let's just go with gut reactions towards things without examining why we do or do not think things have merit. That's much better.

Cuz he/she is no sheep man! Any time something gets notoriety and praise and we don't understand it, that means it must all be a shallow deception and we're too smart to fall for it like the rest of these fools.

That's just how I'm seeing this and I'll just assume that must be the intent of this shock-poster.

Can we please be mature about this? I don't want to be angry over the internet about something that has no real meaning in my personal life and I don't want to piss off any mods by derailing the youtube thread into a shitty argument/long winded discussion about art. That's the reason I said what I said above. No more, no less.

Now let's please move on to videos of tubes.

Hugs & Kisses
    Falx

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    The mods here don't really get pissed off because of derailed threads. That's kind of our deal.

And yeah dude, in regards to being mature I hate to say it, but by refusing to talk about "shock" art because it's "what they want" you kind of threw the first pie

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »
    The mods here don't really get pissed off because of derailed threads. That's kind of our deal.

And yeah dude, in regards to being mature I hate to say it, but by refusing to talk about "shock" art because it's "what they want" you kind of threw the first pie

Actually, you're right. That was poorly worded on my part, damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0k-enzoeOM

• Options
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Falx wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »

Actually, you're right. That was poorly worded on my part, damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0k-enzoeOM

Damnit I've meant to buy that T-shirt he's wearing for like 3 years

• Options
    Lenore03Lenore03 Registered User regular
  • Options
    poo-eh-lah? I believe?

• Options
    And for those who hate Teh Animays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y86nbhR5exE

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    I like the anime where they punch the guy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsHRRHW6sGw

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    New DBZA!

Awesome!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Lenore03 wrote: »
    Hey anime thread. How do you pronounce Puella?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjpOhR_Q9xw&feature=related

Looks like something David Lynch would do.

Speaking of whom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QJpY2VNP0E
    Censored, but not entirely SFW anyway.

Ah... I miss the good ol' days of Twin Peaks.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    :( What is that???

Is that even edible????

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    that

is

CRAZY

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Oh god that's depressing. If it was on a spaceship it would be like dystopia-nostalgic mindscrew.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    What the fuck?

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Lockout wrote: »
    I think an argument could be made that most art is propaganda of some form or another

Hey I did a graduate lit presentation on this yesterday!
    Thus all Art is propaganda and ever must be, despite the wailing of the purists. I stand in utter shamelessness and say that whatever art I have for writing has been used always for propaganda for gaining the right of black folk to love and enjoy. I do not care a damn for any art that is not used for propaganda. But I do care when propaganda is confined to one side while the other is stripped and silent.

Langly on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    :( What is that???

Is that even edible????
    1) It is edible. No artificial colours. This kit contains pork and chicken ingredients. 96 calories.
    (2) It tastes like real hamburger, bread, cheese, ketchup, french fries and cola. It was delicious.
    (3) It cost me 258 yen.

• Options
    3 bucks? that's awesome. now I'm curious.

• Options
    There's a few more DIY foods on her channel.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    that is both a neat idea and an incredibly time consuming way to make food

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

Not a bad video, and a catchy song, but damn is that guy's haircut unfortunate.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

A textbook example of how presentation (timing, especially) is everything in comedy. One of the highlights of the final season.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Legba wrote: »

whoooaaaa

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Yeah man, in that time you could fry up a real hamburger.

Granted, you're not creating it with only water and some powder like a space-age Jesus, but come on!

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

He is literally the most fun act I've ever seen live, and one of the best live shows in general. Every concert is a goddamn party, baloons, streamers, confetti, and the lyrics projected on the wall to get everyone singing along. And everyone always does.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

I don't know what this style of music is called, but it seems to be the big thing these days and I really, really don't like it.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
  • Options
    John ZoidbergJohn Zoidberg Registered User regular
    I'm enjoying this demo, you can grab it on Steam and there isn't really another suitable thread so think of this as a PSA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqHJnOqAPkE

Xbox Live: Ink Pouch / PSN: Stiff_Ninja / Origin: PAZoidberg / Steam
  • Options
    KING LITERATEKING LITERATE Registered User regular
    (the internet is the physical manifestation of man's inhumanity to man)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQdGlZZUgwY

Diamond FC: 3867 1354 8291
    TWITTER TWATS
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    First thing that came to mind was that scene at the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back where they go door to door beating the shit out of the talkbackers.

I'm curious to know the backstory behind that vid though. Not saying the girl deserved to get beat down like that, Hell no but I'm curious as to what she could have said on twitter to provoke that.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    the worst part of all is, they're cute girls

:(

... who would never give me the time of day, so fuck em

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
  • Options
    hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    God, World Star Hip Hop is basically the dregs of the internet

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    no im pretty sure that title is reserved for TV Tropes/4chan/Encyclopedia Dramatica

it's close though

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
  • Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    hoodie13 wrote: »
    God, World Star Hip Hop is basically the dregs of the internet

They deserve to be shut down because they still use that god awful player.

This discussion has been closed.