As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]Easy

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Sarks how did you manage to drive Gooeysucks into the ground so hard? Weird social / tax policies?

Riots consuming 90% of the city because I didn't build enough police stations!

Population went down to around 400 and I had no one to pay taxes and industrial and commercial zones stagnated presumably because of taxes.

how many people and police stations (roughly) did you have before everyone got their zoot suits on?

I think around 4000-5000 and two police stations.

Odd, if things are working well (especially unemployment) then even 1 police station in a city that size should at least prevent rioting.

There were...traffic issues.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Man. Silliest LoL game ever.

I was Soraka in bot lane with a Kog'maw. Versus Sona/another Kog'maw.

The Kogs kept killing each other and then blowing up and asploding the survivor. Then me and Sona stood there and traded potshots and healing ourselves up again, accomplishing nothing, until the Kogs came back.

Repeat 5-6 times.

That is funny.

I'm not even sure I can call it feeding if they keep killing each other. :P

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Sarks how did you manage to drive Gooeysucks into the ground so hard? Weird social / tax policies?

Riots consuming 90% of the city because I didn't build enough police stations!

Population went down to around 400 and I had no one to pay taxes and industrial and commercial zones stagnated presumably because of taxes.

how many people and police stations (roughly) did you have before everyone got their zoot suits on?

I think around 4000-5000 and two police stations.

Odd, if things are working well (especially unemployment) then even 1 police station in a city that size should at least prevent rioting.

There were...traffic issues.

_40256105_man_blocks_tank_238.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    It's petty I know but I get a real kick out of demolishing churches every time one pops up in my residential zones in SC2K.

I'd let em stay if the game had a "get rid of that fucking stupid tax exemption for religions" bullshit we have to live with in the real world.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Jessica Williams on the Daily Show is funny and cute at the same time.

I'm smitten.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I had a date where both parties wanted to see the other at least one more time.

Caveman Paws, more like Caveman playa.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:

I'm smitten.

The guest is super interesting. You should watched the extended interview with him.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SimCity 4 looks good.

Mmmm.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    yeah, you're right it's probably footwork

listening now

pods I may not know much in life, but I do know when a snare pattern is insufficiently sloppy

having said that are you at all savvy to that world? I hear stuff that is flagrant 94 jungle or else hoovery mid-period rave on top of those very strict drums they use. I was never really into it in the earlier days but I just think every new electronic genre sucks at the very beginning. I mean ... how many times do you need to listen to kind of empty song compositions, repeating loops, no little changing touches on drums, pop culture sample retriggers up and down in pitch ... is it just me?

But it's been some years now and I hear tracks in the back of Yakfilms videos that sound promising but I dunno any of these producers or their various flags to fly.

nah man, my universe is pretty much 4 to the floor

i love little excursions into the world that is breaks and jungle etc

basically the uk dance world is pretty foreign to me

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Mim wrote:

I'm smitten.

The guest is super interesting. You should watched the extended interview with him.

I want more Jessica

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    hmmm, go out and be social or stay in and avoid rain and human contact

• Options
    goddamn, Steven Sagal (Segal?) got faaaaaaaaaaaaat.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Actually feeling a bit tired. Might this melatonin stuff have some effect?

Welp, going to bed and reading for a bit.

• Options
    Mim wrote: »
    goddamn, Steven Sagal (Segal?) got faaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Someone wished on a monkey paw for more Steven Segal...

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    hoo-ray i finally have a floor again

• Options
    I am hakering for some classic battletech. maybe I'll finish up that idea I had for an online campaign this weekend.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    so the local dog supply store had dog chew toys that were essentially dried bull penises

so my dog is eating a dick right now

smells terrible

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Irond Will wrote: »
    so the local dog supply store had dog chew toys that were essentially dried bull penises

smells terrible

Bulls probably don't clean up their smegma.

• Options

smells terrible

Bulls probably don't clean up their smegma.

That problem I had where I felt like I had to hurl but couldn't?

Solved now. Thanks. A lot.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    so my foot feels better -- I can put a little weight on it now and can walk with just a little hobble

still taking work off tomorrow because I don't have a barback for brunch and need to carry a bunch of shit up and down stairs

but I should be ready by sunday

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    man bull dick smells like a goddamned monkey house

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    man bull dick smells like a goddamned hipster house

• Options
    how did you hurt your foot, pods?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    President Obama's in Houston tonight. Fellow Houstonians will pay $40K each to watch him eat steak and hear a speech following.

• Options
    how did you hurt your foot, pods?

Running. I think I had a small microfracture or something because there was always this little shifting feeling on the left side of my left foot. I tripped over uneven sidewalk and knocked it into something and it started throbbing. Not much swelling and it's not black and blue, and it's started to feel better already, so I think I'll be fine. Definitely going to take a week or so off from running regardless.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Obama is gonna make BANK in post-office.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I failed my sleep check. Now I'm researching average salary rates and salary negotiation tips for my meeting on Monday.

• Options
    Goddamn this [chat] is taking it's sweet time getting to page 90

• Options
    So where should I hide these blackmail pictures/hostage location directions in advance of this meeting?

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Mim, I have never started a [chat].

I have seniority over you.

• Options
    Today on OOTS, people are so mistrusting of their grandfather's former ally they're willing to stay dead rather than risk being resurrected by them.

• Options
    MAKE IT HAPPEN

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    I think I'm gonna get Sim City 4.

• Options
    These guys are the sort of people who "stick it to the man", but they're hardcore about it.

• Options
    I think I'm gonna get Sim City 4.

I got that on sale from steam a while back. For some reason every time I boot that up I end up going back to SC2K instead.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

There is nothing premature about a Caveman [chat].

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what she is talking about because she is constantly high and... anyway, can't wait to see your [chat] Mim! :D

• Options
    man my dog is gnawing on that stinky dick with some real zeal

Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.