As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Obama Administration: Re-Elected! 332-206 (Probably)

196979899100102»

• Options
    C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    So much of the standard narrative pisses me off, this is in second place right behind "Republicans are fiscal conservatives".

I'ts amazing though how much effort they spend on trying to support the standard narrative, though. If I think about politics in general, the lack of independent thought is just disheartening.

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Why do we still have a War on drugs? Why is the federal government so angry about pot being legalized in two states. Why do they hate pot so much?

Like, I have a really hard time understanding why the federal government STILL has this ridiculous stance on the issue.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Why do we still have a War on drugs? Why is the federal government so angry about pot being legalized in two states. Why do they hate pot so much?

Like, I have a really hard time understanding why the federal government STILL has this ridiculous stance on the issue.

In my opinion it should be regulated like alcohol. That way you control where people get it, ensure it is safe, and also get tax money off it.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular

Because of these people:
    tumblr_md5bvcKH8K1rkd8gso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_md6gnuxAQn1rkd8gso1_1280.png

sig.gif
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    283628430_FxJSk-L-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.