As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[DnD 4e PbP] Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Intimidate skill checks are standard actions during a combat encounter. I'll have my turn done later today. Studying for work :(

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    In that case can I go ahead and do that Swift Charge against KM4 instead?

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Sure!

• ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    Kill ALL THE THINGS, Denada.

edited April 2012
    Post edited. KSL is dead now too. BARBARIAN'd.

Denada on
    @Hensler is up

Sounds like you're heading inside? How do you want to do it?

• RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    I vote Halvard and I up front followed by everyone else.

I guess the real question is are we on a short rest? If we are, I don't see the need to take an extended one yet.

Oh, I just assumed we were. If we're not than obviously I don't spend a healing surge.

I'll assume you're taking a short rest.

So Halvard and Panmorn up front, rest in the rear?
    :winky:

I'm good with that, and I also used a healing surge to get me back up to full.

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Barran will head to the middle. He likes not taking the brunch of these inevitable ambushes :P

Spending a surge to get to full health.

e- just to confirm, did we all just get an action point with the end of that last battle?

El Skid on
    I'm good with the suggested formation. Blowing TWO surges to get back to full health.

El Skid wrote: »
    Barran will head to the middle. He likes not taking the brunch of these inevitable ambushes :P

Spending a surge to get to full health.

e- just to confirm, did we all just get an action point with the end of that last battle?

Correct. If you never spent your first one, you now have two.

ronrab wrote: »
    I'm good with the suggested formation. Blowing TWO surges to get back to full health.

You should only need one surge- you get +5 HP from Barran's song of rest, so 1 surge = 10 hp for you :)

Convenient! Thanks Barran!

I'll have the map and stats up tonight. Been studying/doing taxes/spending time with the wife in between foruming today.

Takes about 2 hours to put together the initial stuff for an encounter, so I need a time where I can sit down and hammer it out.

No worries, thanks for doing this. :D

• HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Yep, thanks for being DM, Figgy. Take your time! Hope you didn't think I was rushing you last weekend. Huzzah!

Thumbs up to the GM! Take your time.

Hensler wrote: »
    Yep, thanks for being DM, Figgy. Take your time! Hope you didn't think I was rushing you last weekend. Huzzah!

Not at all! I just didn't want you guys thinking I'm losing interest or slacking because I'm "active" elsewhere on the forums, yet I'm not throwing up a turn on the campaign. I enjoy putting a bit more production value into it than is required, so sometimes it just takes a bit longer.

Attention to detail is much appreciated, Figgy :)

Hmm....wasnt there some mention of a big dude, too big to be a kobold?

Or is he not available for kicking atm?

:bz:

I... have no idea what that bee means.

I'll just go back to thinking about ways to set kobolds on fire...

Reminder: Barran does have low-light vision, if that helps with the bee at all...

It's more of a mistake. I'll explain later, but nothing major that needs to be retconned at the moment. Advantage: you guys, if anything.

*twitch*

@ronrab, you're up first IC!

Sorry. No idea what happened yesterday. Awake now.

One of these days I will be able to make a post with the proper formatting and no code mistakes the first time around.

@Denada, your turn in the surprise round! :)

Sorry, I was away from my computer yesterday. I'm doing my turn now.

@Hensler You're up!

I love the smell of burning kobold.

edited April 2012
    Denada, where is Halvard standing now? I didn't see any movement in your post...

(hint, if the answer is I5 then that would be helpful >_<)

e- oh, a reach weapon. Well poo :-/

El Skid on
    Whoopsie. This is a surprise round. I think @Hensler needs to redo his action- he moved and attacked, and should only get one of the two during a surprise round. I took my action anyway since it was already rolled.