As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Draw Something]! Unintentionally revealing the deficiencies of modern education.

• Options
    Jean Claude Van CalmJean Claude Van Calm 'sup? Awesome Possum.Registered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »

edit: I see two or so of you asked me to games. I am not ignoring you. I have a lot of games going. I will be drawing tonight/tomorrow to build my portfolio for the tumblr.

I am one of those people sir. You have a lot of amazing drawings coming your way. Let me show you my portfolio.
    photoykc.png
    photo2sd.png

PSN: Grimmsy- Xbox Live: Grimmsy
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Hahahaha. Teabag is so good!

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    How do you unlock new colours?

Can't seem to find any answer on google.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    it's in the OP:

To the right of the colors you own is a + symbol. press that to be presented with color packets.

the paid version is 249 coins.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I dunno if its my phone acting up, or the game or if people just don't wanna play :(

I can't keep games going, most of the time I find random people who never take their turn, or take one turn and then never go ever again. I fear it may be my phone because I keep getting notifications from like... days ago.

Also, I feel kinda bad when I guess the answer really super quick, and somebody has obviously worked pretty hard on the drawing. Like, Bullio was drawing sneakers, and I guessed it after I saw the basic shape of the sneaker, then the full image popped up and it was pretty intricate.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    I really don't feel like you should be obligated to watch it. as long as they don't trash the image after you guess (or rather, you guess before a trash) you'll get to see the whole image.

it glitches if there's a trash after you guess, as you'll sometimes only see a blank page.

• Options
    greeblegreeble Registered User regular
    This game makes me want to get a Samsung Galaxy note. (The huge ass phone with a Stylus) Also this game really needs an Undo, erase just doesn't cut it sometimes. (Buy undo with coins?)

PSN/steam/battle.net: greeble XBL: GreebleX

Let me tell you about Demon's Souls....
    I’ll tell you what happens in Demon’s Souls when you die. You come back as a ghost with your health capped at half. And when you keep on dying, the alignment of the world turns black and the enemies get harder. That’s right, when you fail in this game, it gets harder. Why? Because fuck you is why.
  • Options
    Yea, undo would be amazing.

I will draw for you PA guys tonight. I assume no one will care if I post the image here and not black out the user name since we posted them all in this thread?

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    lol, I bought some cheap capacitive styluses off of amazon. they're going to take forever to get here, but 3 for $3 isn't bad.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Having fun with this, been playing against Bullio for a few days now.

Thought I'd share some of the more "interesting" matches so far.

Y19G0.jpg

He didn't even wait for the drawing to finish. Soon as he saw the spikes being drawn he locked it in.

bgWIy.jpg

This one, on the other hand, stumped him. Too bad, I thought it was pretty clever. :?

uXWz8.jpg

If you find this drawing better than the others, it's because my sister drew it.

LVvZQ.jpg

As for this one, I tried to fit in as many Anime tropes as I could. I'm disappointed, because I know I could have taken it further.

eBVfl.jpg

My other sister struggled with this one. I mean come on now.

Two things this game desperately needs:

1. A fast forward button for drawings

2. The ability to save drawings (or look them up later)

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    i-TkBS84t-XL.jpg

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    Having fun with this, been playing against Bullio for a few days now.

Two things this game desperately needs:

1. A fast forward button for drawings

2. The ability to save drawings (or look them up later)

Abso-fucking-lutely! Some of the gems that I'm drawing I want to be able to save and download to my phone. If they made it Full Version Only, I'd buy it!

• Options
    I stopped being a moron and figured I could have a username and my facbook name on the same account.

Add me up, u/n is mere_immortal.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    Um, wow. Thats some mug you got there.

• Options
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    i-TkBS84t-XL.jpg

I can always count on Gabe and Tycho giving me a good laugh when I need one!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well that was quick.

They've been bought out by Zynga.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    One of the better drawings these banana fingers have wrought.

rBH9M.png

• Options
    I just had a bunch of games randomly get wiped...

If we had a game going, that's what happened =/

• Options
    Grimmsy, enjoy my latest! Well, my first one. Can't wait to post it. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    tumblr_m1dn37qM2Y1rrmeswo2_250.pngtumblr_m1dnfrLIH01rrmeswo2_250.png

I have a few more on the tumblr in my sig. I am getting revved up with this game again. The few of you I play on here, look out for drawings in the coming days. Sorry for the delay.

Edit: anyone stuck in the loading screen and it saying "getting ready"?

Edit: got it working

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Sent a game to the first few people in the OP (Sniperguy's name showed unfound) before it starts freezing when I launch it... :(
    Four colors sucks, but I think I managed pretty well.

edit: Feel free to throw me a game if you want (F4ll0ut [that's a ZERO]).

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I'm playing this right now. I think myt handle is the same as here sans the space.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    I'm playing this right now. I think myt handle is the same as here sans the space.

I sent a game to bigisy (Israr?). If that's you, the we can get our draw on.
    If it's not you, someone random just got a neat little picture.

• Options
    Yup thats me! I'm at a family wedding tomorrow so I'll be doing lots of shitty drawings LOL

• Options
    Big Isy wrote: »
    Yup thats me! I'm at a family wedding tomorrow so I'll be doing lots of shitty drawings LOL

Cool. I don't even have my idevice yet, but we're testing several tablets at work (playbook, Tab 10" and iPad2), so I get to play with it for a couple weeks. :D

• Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    I was playing this the other day on a friends iphone, and I must say it's like the first time I'm a little jealous I dont have a fancy phone.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Hey guys can I throw my username out? I'd love to play this more than the one game with my sister-in-law.

Username is: tim_spork

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    I was at a big meeting and one of the exec VP's kept looking at her iphone. I figure she was checking messages and shit, but lo and behold, she was playing draw something.

• Options
    Someone needs to send me more games. Holi, you think MW had internet morons?
    I started a game vs a random, I draw HORSE. I even unlocked brown, so I do two legs, ugly blob body, two legs, some black tail hair and mane hair. Then I draw a saddle with a stirrup. I watch them guess HOUSE, HOUES, then delete all their letters and give up.
    WHAT!? It's worse than nobody shooting down air support...hope for humanity = GONE.

• Options
    Yeah I stopped playing with randoms when one dude had the first turn and just wrote eat shit, then scribbled all over the screen.

• Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    For the most part this game is awesome. But...even though I never troll in games or anything really ever...this game brings out the worst in me. My favorite thing to do is to draw something and then write "Not____" whetever that something is. And then watch as they guess stuff and see how long it takes them to decide "fuck it, im writing what he said it wasn't."

So far everyone has resigned after I do this. I've only done it to people who just write the word out instead of playing.

616610-1.png
  • Options
    @Big Isy draw faster! It really took me a while to get your 'wedgie'...I'm not sure I could have worked it out without that initial drawing you wiped. :)

• Options
    Haha, the initial attempt looked like two stick figures doing anal sex. I thought you might get hung up on that.

And I kept getting distracted by the work, apologies for the slowness.

• Options
    SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    A lot of you guys seem to be having a rough time due to randoms... Just sign in with facebook and play with people you know, no?

ALRIGHT FINE I GOT AN AVATAR
    Steam: adamjnet
  • Options
    DVGDVG No. 1 Honor Student Nether Institute, Evil AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Whoa need to shrink that

DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • Options
    DVGDVG No. 1 Honor Student Nether Institute, Evil AcademyRegistered User regular
    Here we go:
    eb118e5f.jpg

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • Options
    DVG wrote: »
    Here we go:
    eb118e5f.jpg

I hate you.

Also, send me a drawing (F4ll0ut with a zero) so I can see your amazing stuff and then I can, in return, draw you really ugly crap.

• Options
    TheScrupleTheScruple The Oldest of BridgesRegistered User regular
    Totally obsessed with this game. Unfortunately, I tend to play on the bus or waiting in line, and my fat fingers make my already terrible doodles worse.

I'm really awesome at guessing, though!

Username is the same as forum name if you want to add me.

All prairie dogs just want to be heroes
  • Options
    TheScruple wrote: »
    Totally obsessed with this game. Unfortunately, I tend to play on the bus or waiting in line, and my fat fingers make my already terrible doodles worse.

I'm really awesome at guessing, though!

Username is the same as forum name if you want to add me.

Sent'd

• Options
    I will update the OP later. I've been super busy at home.

Also, I still love this game.