As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect]: Victory & Commendation Packs out! Mark ALL spoilers or BANSHEES!!

• Options
    LegendofLinkLegendofLink Registered User regular
    I have to say, I can safely ignore the ending because everything leading up to it was one of the best stories I've ever seen, and there's just so many little things you can notice that only make it better. Things like this are just too good:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MROwFXCRk0

Only in this game will they give in-universe explanations for horrible vehicle physics.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    evilthecat wrote: »
    Orca wrote: »
    This Ray person and Casey just rub me the wrong way.
    instead of manning up and taking the criticism there's deflection and "look at what people that didn't buy our game and are likely paid to say what we want anyway said!".

It's the PR/management speak. That's simply what it looks like.

You see, all this fan outrage isn't a problem, it isn't a difficulty, it's an opportunity.

and yet when valve got hacked they simply said "oops, mistakes were made, we're on top it, please change your passwords, here have some free games".
    when by comparision, in the same situation, Sony didn't aknowledge a problem until a good week later and were very reluctant to say what was done to their data servers.

Ray and Casey fall into the latter group of people.
    spineless worms that have no testicles to speak of.

But whatever, screw integrity and earnest conversation, as long as I sound and look good who gives a shit.

aaaah so angry right now
    Except in the case of Valve and Sony people's personal/credit card information was at risk.

Mass Effect 3 is an entirely different kettle of fish. You have not been exposed to the threat of identity theft or credit card fraud; you are unsatisfied with a purchase you made.

And what Ray is saying, barely two weeks after the game came out, is "we hear what you';re saying about the ending and are going to see what we can do to make it right." That isn't spinelessness.

And as for the dig at Casey: did you see how he looked in the interviews before the game launched? Dude looked fucking haggard. So I dunno, maybe grow up a bit?

Who says i'm unsatisfied?
    I don't want my money back, I am content with the service rendered.

My criticism here is that certain PR/Marketing doctrines anger me, particularly when other courses are less dishonest and yield better results.
    Like childish personal attacks based on people's appearance and hobbies!

Yeah, you're a real champion of honest discourse.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    EtherealEthereal Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Ethereal wrote: »
    They're not going to come out and throw Casey and Mac Walters under the bus and say "yep, that ending was shit guys".
    But they could. And the fan base would respect them for it.
    And no one would ever work for BioWare again. I'd actually argue that the people who say they would "respect" BioWare for doing such a thing would actually be showcasing such an action as more proof that BioWare is terrible.

And either way, that's not addressing the problem. That's sating vengeance for no practical end.

I completely agree with this.

• Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Scanning wasnt too bad. I liked avoiding reapers. I felt like I was a small band of space pirates trying not to get caught by the Aliance as I salvaged space parts.

Also...I feel, despite my choices, my Shep really wanted to be gay. He would throw some heavy subtext Jame's way at times.

Like all games with dialog options have the moments where you select an option, but then your character ends up going off on a tangent or rant that totally was different then what you intended when you selected that.

Well, my Shep did that to hit on James, all day every day.

Id be talking to him and he'd be like "Well, it was tough having my squad killed." And id select "Yeah, that must have been hard." And then my Shep would be like "Yeah, that must have been hard, but not as hard as my dick."

Damnit Shep, we are not gay! Stop hitting on James and go bang that reporter chick already!

Disrupter on
    616610-1.png
  • Options
    DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    Greg's response was pretty reasonable, if you ask me.

I think a lot of people want to find reason to hate on Bioware because of the (admittedly, terrible) ending, but that doesn't change the fact that Bioware has had our backs more than practically any other AAA gaming company, and a lot of it is because The Good Doctors Greg & Ray make it their business to do right by us.

A little less histrionics around here might be nice.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    They're not going to come out and throw Casey and Mac Walters under the bus and say "yep, that ending was shit guys".
    And no one would ever work for BioWare again. I'd actually argue that the people who say they would "respect" BioWare for doing such a thing would actually be showcasing such an action as more proof that BioWare is terrible.

And either way, that's not addressing the problem. That's sating vengeance for no practical end.

I'm not saying they should fire the guys. Just have them apologize or something. Just be sincere. PR Speak is ridiculously obvious, so anything other than that would be better.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited March 2012

Pretty sure there's a very vocal section of the fanbase that won't be satisfied with anything less than Casey Hudson's head on a spit outside of the Bioware offices.

It's a shame, because thru the PR-speak in that message, I see Bioware saying that they're going to do something. That's all I ask.

Bobble on
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Guys, let's talk about something other than the ending. Something else that was terrible.

The cycle cannot be broken.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    EtherealEthereal Registered User regular
    Bobble wrote: »

Pretty sure there's a very vocal section of the fanbase that won't be satisfied with anything less than Casey Hudson's head on a spit outside of the Bioware offices.

That section of the fan base is composed of silly geese. It should be about the content of the endings and how whatever DLC is coming changes that. I really don't get the personal anger and vitriol directed at Casey and Ma....oh wait, it's the Bioware fanbase. Some small subsection is always screaming for the blood of the game's staff.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Guys, let's talk about something other than the ending. Something else that was terrible.

Scanning. Scanning is terrible. Just awful.

But it was quick and easy! I actually don't mind it at all! Whereas after the first playthrough with ME2, I hack my minerals and money so I never have to scan a planet again (other than to get N7 missions) and never have to break into random safes unless it's to grab an upgrade.

• Options
    GONG-00 wrote: »

The cycle cannot be broken.

Quads.

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    mojojoeo wrote: »
    Tenek wrote: »
    On a related note, I understand why some people think there's
    an indoctrination effect at the end... what I don't get is why that would be a good thing. Taken literally the ending is bad, but with Indoctrination Theory there's no ending at all... Shepard takes a laser to the face and that's the last we see of reality. End credits.
    The theory is also based on rumors of
    DLC entitled "The Truth" that picks up after Shep fights off indoctrination and wakes up in the Rubble, then presumably actually makes it to the crucible.

Rumor. same guy also stated retake omega DLC was incoming. Aria just screams placeholder after you do her quests as her dialog doesnt change.

But alllll rumor sir.
    Not necessarily the same guy.

But yeah, rumor. But delicious, semi-credible rumor.

From a chan.

look @ my avatar and then read
    "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, heresay"

The only chan I believe is my onii-chan.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    Nightslyr wrote: »
    I have no problem with what Ray wrote. Remember, he has multiple audiences to address:

The fans
    The BioWare staff, and the ME team in particular
    Anyone else with a financial stake in the franchise/studio

He can't just write "Yeah, guys, that totally sucked. What the fuck were we thinking?"

His response was thoughtful and measured. Not sure what the complainers want.

He can't? Fans say hooray, 99% of staff and ME team didn't have any hand in it anyways, writers presumably did really well through the rest of the game, and should be able to handle criticism anyways. Regarding the money... well, you show me where the current mess is reflected in here:

http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv=1&chvs=maximized&chdeh=0&chfdeh=0&chdet=1332360000000&chddm=8211&chls=IntervalBasedLine&q=NASDAQ:EA&ntsp=0

• Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    i miss harby.

Him prattling on about how my attacks were usless in 2 just added something.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

But it was quick and easy! I actually don't mind it at all! Whereas after the first playthrough with ME2, I hack my minerals and money so I never have to scan a planet again (other than to get N7 missions) and never have to break into random safes unless it's to grab an upgrade.

I dunno, I thought the "Oh noes, a reaper touched you. Game over!" bit where all you did was lose like, 30 seconds if you got touched was silly and half-assed feeling. Like they had to have a way to throw you around in space on the galaxy map and cobbled this together.

• Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Lack of harby was a sore spot. They really can't excuse that.

Though, his small bit spoke volumes
    breaking away from the fleet to defend the light...beam himself. It was like "seriously? This shepard fuck is still out there trying to ruin this for us? Fine, I'll deal with him myself."

616610-1.png
  • Options

I dunno, I thought the "Oh noes, a reaper touched you. Game over!" bit where all you did was lose like, 30 seconds if you got touched was silly and half-assed feeling. Like they had to have a way to throw you around in space on the galaxy map and cobbled this together.

Yeah, if that mysteriously disappeared in a patch tomorrow, I'd be happy.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Shepard's here? On EARTH?

FUCK.

I'm going to handle this myself.

Orca on
  • Options
    Disrupter wrote: »
    Lack of harby was a sore spot. They really can't excuse that.

Though, his small bit spoke volumes
    breaking away from the fleet to defend the light...beam himself. It was like "seriously? This shepard fuck is still out there trying to ruin this for us? Fine, I'll deal with him myself."
    Should've bellowed over London: 'THIS HURTS YOU' when he hit Shep.

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    Well, they're going to continue thinking about it. Oh, and some unspecified DLC to come.

Here are two alternative posts we could have seen, cut down to size because I'm lazy

1) We think the ending is fine, and it's staying as is. We might further clarify a few things down the road but that's all.
    2) We recognize there are some problems with the ending, and will look at revising it.

Since we have neither of those, I choose to interpret this as more confused waffling.

We got #2. Literally. Those could be quotes from Ray's statement.

Using the most generous definition of "revise" available, the second half of #2 might work. "Clarify" I interpret as adding more stuff, which means the existing ending has to stay.

First half? No. There is an enormous gap between saying that people criticized the ending, and saying that the ending itself is actually flawed.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    So I actually played a little of my Turian Soldier last night (only alien I've unlocked besides Salarian Engineer). Actually pretty fun. I absolute *hate* the Assault Rifle I picked (Vindicator apparently sucks), but I had the Mantis Sniper Rifle and was having so much fun watching Cerberus dudes' heads exploding :D

P.S. - All of the voices in MP are terrible (I always make fun of the Human Male "I GOT IT!!!!!" line) but my god, Turian seems to be one of the worst. Doesn't even sound like a Turian. Just some random dude.

I swear to christ the quarian's randomly shout "bananna"
    i thought this too

but it's actually "for Rannoch" like the krogans say "for tuchanka" and the asari say "for thessia" etc.

i hear the claymore got a damage buff

i ought to try that on a salarian infiltrator or something
    Pulling this up from however many pages back it was, Claymore Salinf is pretty fun, be sure to use a smart choke so you can still snipe with it. Nothing like killstealing from charging vanguards.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I really don't see a point to using a level 20 character in Bronze. But people do it.

• Options
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    So I actually played a little of my Turian Soldier last night (only alien I've unlocked besides Salarian Engineer). Actually pretty fun. I absolute *hate* the Assault Rifle I picked (Vindicator apparently sucks), but I had the Mantis Sniper Rifle and was having so much fun watching Cerberus dudes' heads exploding :D

P.S. - All of the voices in MP are terrible (I always make fun of the Human Male "I GOT IT!!!!!" line) but my god, Turian seems to be one of the worst. Doesn't even sound like a Turian. Just some random dude.

i thought this too

but it's actually "for Rannoch" like the krogans say "for tuchanka" and the asari say "for thessia" etc.

Pulling this up from however many pages back it was, Claymore Salinf is pretty fun, be sure to use a smart choke so you can still snipe with it. Nothing like killstealing from charging vanguards.

Someday I'll figure out how to infiltrate

Apparently Orcas do not infiltrate

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    It's been, what, 2 weeks?

Remember what gave us the shitty ending?

Rushing things through as individuals in three days instead of thinking them through as a group.

I know people want a response RIGHT FUCKING NOW and a resolution YESTERDAY but it takes time to figure out 1) what's technically 2) what's financially possible 3) what might be acceptable to the fans, and then figure out what the intersection of those three sets looks like, how long it'll take to develop (if it's something that can be developed), and how to roll it out (free DLC? Paid?).

These things take time.

Exactly. Let them collect the goddamn data for pete's sake. Just throwing anything out there, even saying "Yes we will make endgame DLC!" before they even know if they even have the capability to do that would be downright stupid.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options

FUCK.

Oh if that had been in.... while him shooting just yelling "Shepard" angrylike. Harby deserved more screen time!

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular

FUCK.

You know what would have been awesome? To see Harbinger get so pissed at Shepard that he took direct control of another Reaper, and it got all glowy spaz like the Collectors did.

That would have been badass and really set up Harbinger as a real valid threat and not just some voice.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

SMGs really seem to be terrible. I keep trying to find a spot for them. (Maybe a Turian Soldier with Marksman?) But the rise on them is so bad that even with the damage buffs only a couple of them are worth thier weight. Which is funny because I thought thier addition to ME2 was a great thing for the pistol only classes of ME1. I loved the tempest in ME2 for my engy. But with the new lack of weapon restrictions and going to the weight system, the SMGs just don't seem to have a spot when powers now cover so many bases vs shields/barriers.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    ASSUMING CONTROL OF THIS ARMADA

Citadel fleets: "Oh, shit."

Orca on
  • Options
    daveNYCdaveNYC Why universe hate Waspinator? Registered User regular
    I have no problem with what Ray wrote. Remember, he has multiple audiences to address:

The fans

He can't just write "Yeah, guys, that totally sucked. What the fuck were we thinking?"

He can't? Fans say hooray, 99% of staff and ME team didn't have any hand in it anyways, writers presumably did really well through the rest of the game, and should be able to handle criticism anyways. Regarding the money... well, you show me where the current mess is reflected in here:

http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv=1&chvs=maximized&chdeh=0&chfdeh=0&chdet=1332360000000&chddm=8211&chls=IntervalBasedLine&q=NASDAQ:EA&ntsp=0

What you'd have to do is compare EA against the overall market, or at least it's peer group. You'd also have to take into account the % of EA revinue that comes from Bioware (and try and factor out the SWTOR cash flow). I don't think anything other than a literal poop sandwich in the DVD case would have caused EA stock to take a hit, they've got the most excellent cash cows of SPORT LEAGUE YYYY to keep them going. The only real business risk here is that Bioware would get chopped back to only supporting SWTOR or something, and that's something that I think would depend on the DLC sales.

Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to get it!
  • Options
    NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular

The fans

...you've never worked in a professional environment before, have you?

It doesn't matter if most of BioWare didn't work on ME. Employees would react very negatively if their boss threw their fellow employees under the bus in a public venue. Behind the scenes, that may be happening, but it can't happen in the public eye. That's the surefire way to lose all employee loyalty, passion, and effort, as well as some potential future employees.

BioWare is handling the criticism. They have no moral imperative to listen to the fans on this. It makes long-term business sense, but they would be well within their rights to say "Screw you, the ending is the ending, we'll ignore further contact regarding it."

And, really, the stock prices of EA as a whole? That's your 'evidence' against me? Really? Please.

• Options
    cptrugged wrote: »

SMGs really seem to be terrible. I keep trying to find a spot for them. (Maybe a Turian Soldier with Marksman?) But the rise on them is so bad that even with the damage buffs only a couple of them are worth thier weight. Which is funny because I thought thier addition to ME2 was a great thing for the pistol only classes of ME1. I loved the tempest in ME2 for my engy. But with the new lack of weapon restrictions and going to the weight system, the SMGs just don't seem to have a spot when powers now cover so many bases vs shields/barriers.

Smgs are cover only guns. The rise goes almost totaly away in cover. They are still of limited use...

• Options
    evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »

i thought this too

Someday I'll figure out how to infiltrate

Apparently Orcas do not infiltrate

Orcas do not intentionally infiltrate.

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    Ray Muzyka posted a response about the ending, basically saying we appreciate your feedback(but neener neener, reviewers gave us perfect scores, nevermind those scores are probably not based on finishing the game)
    Ray Muzyka wrote:
    ...it’s incredibly painful to receive feedback from our core fans that the game’s endings were not up to their expectations. Our first instinct is to defend our work and point to the high ratings offered by critics – but out of respect to our fans, we need to accept the criticism and feedback with humility.
    First paragraph bro.

Edit:
    ...and in April we will make DLC to actually answer questions about what happened in the ending:
    Also not what was said.
    Ray Muzyka wrote:
    Building on their research [on "everything they can find about reactions to the game"], Exec Producer Casey Hudson and the team are hard at work on a number of game content initiatives that will help answer the questions, providing more clarity for those seeking further closure to their journey. You’ll hear more on this in April.
    So, next month, we'll hear what/if Casey et al plans to do about fan reaction to the ending.

"However, most folks appear to agree that the game as a whole is exceptional, with more than 75 critics giving it a perfect review score and a review average in the mid-90s."

It was just annoying to see him have to go back to the look at what critics said line later in the blog. And you can spin that 2nd sentence all you want, but he clearly stated they're going to put out clarification DLC. I'm not mad about it, I'm glad. Maybe it won't come out until May. /shrug

I love Mass Effect, and part of what made the ending such a horrifying shock was the fact that until the last 10 minutes of the game, it was so phenomenal. The end of Tuchanka was the most emotional moment of the entire trilogy for me, and then ending of Rannoch was similar. The citadel sniper practice scene with Garrus was equally touching. It was just an incredible game.

None of that changes the ending being atrocious, and I'm just glad to see they're going to take strides to give clarification to an ending that demands it.

• Options
    CyborgZetaCyborgZeta Registered User regular

I really didn't like scanning in this game.

It wasn't as tedious as ME2, but it was more annoying. You can barely scan a system without the Reaper Alertness bar suddenly getting 2/3's full. And me being the OCD guy, I have to 100% every cluster.

Meaning I'm flying around scanning for the one destroyed fuel depot while avoiding Reapers on a near constant basis.

"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I really don't see a point to using a level 20 character in Bronze. But people do it.

And this pisses me off to no end.

Last night I kept looking for Bronze rounds to level up my Adept and Sentinel (levels 3 and 6 respectively) and I almost always ran into pub groups sporting 2-3 dudes level 15+. I just wanted to scream at them that they could make 2+ times the money in the same amount of time running Silver rounds, in fact I did this on a group with 2 level 20's in it.

Got me kicked, but was worth it.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »

Less chance in PuGs/Pubs to lose because some random dude dips out halfway through the map. You can pretty much carry bronzes by yourself with some level 20 classes. Even if your other 3 teamates are pants on head.

• Options
    HewnHewn Registered User regular
    CyborgZeta wrote: »
    Meaning I'm flying around scanning for the one destroyed fuel depot while avoiding Reapers on a near constant basis.

The worst part is when you use the fuel to get there, collect it, only to realize you've done all that nonsense to break even.

Steam: hewn
    Warframe: TheBaconDwarf
  • Options
    wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    Game needed sections where you took control of the normady and fought the reapers like a champ.

Like say, during the scanning bits.

Or the final mission.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    CyborgZeta wrote: »

I really didn't like scanning in this game.

It wasn't as tedious as ME2, but it was more annoying. You can barely scan a system without the Reaper Alertness bar suddenly getting 2/3's full. And me being the OCD guy, I have to 100% every cluster.

I didn't like it at first, until I realized that I can just go back to a system swarming with reapers and scan some more while they chase me. Sped things up considerably, and it's fun to troll the reapers.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Ray Muzyka posted a response about the ending, basically saying we appreciate your feedback(but neener neener, reviewers gave us perfect scores, nevermind those scores are probably not based on finishing the game)
    Ray Muzyka wrote:
    ...it’s incredibly painful to receive feedback from our core fans that the game’s endings were not up to their expectations. Our first instinct is to defend our work and point to the high ratings offered by critics – but out of respect to our fans, we need to accept the criticism and feedback with humility.
    First paragraph bro.

Edit:
    ...and in April we will make DLC to actually answer questions about what happened in the ending:
    Also not what was said.
    Ray Muzyka wrote:
    Building on their research [on "everything they can find about reactions to the game"], Exec Producer Casey Hudson and the team are hard at work on a number of game content initiatives that will help answer the questions, providing more clarity for those seeking further closure to their journey. You’ll hear more on this in April.
    So, next month, we'll hear what/if Casey et al plans to do about fan reaction to the ending.

"However, most folks appear to agree that the game as a whole is exceptional, with more than 75 critics giving it a perfect review score and a review average in the mid-90s."

It was just annoying to see him have to go back to the look at what critics said line later in the blog. And you can spin that 2nd sentence all you want, but he clearly stated they're going to put out clarification DLC. I'm not mad about it, I'm glad. Maybe it won't come out until May. /shrug

I love Mass Effect, and part of what made the ending such a horrifying shock was the fact that until the last 10 minutes of the game, it was so phenomenal. The end of Tuchanka was the most emotional moment of the entire trilogy for me, and then ending of Rannoch was similar. The citadel sniper practice scene with Garrus was equally touching. It was just an incredible game.

None of that changes the ending being atrocious, and I'm just glad to see they're going to take strides to give clarification to an ending that demands it.

May? Nah, I think we're looking further down the road than that. We'll get details in April but it's abundantly clear they are scrambling on this and I'd rather they took the time to do it right than rush it to get it out faster. Most DLC that companies make are usually in some level of development for quite awhile before we ever hear of them then its often a few months before they come out. I can't imagine it'd be out, and not be a rush job, before June/July.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

This discussion has been closed.