Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST] World of Warcraft Server meet-ups - PAX East 2012

jma00a1jma00a1 Registered User
edited March 2012 in PAX Archive
Hi,

Just was curious, as I did not see a thread, whether there will be Server/Guild meetups this year? I myself have been on Doomhammer (US) for almost 6 years and would love to meet up with present/past guildies and server mates. Arriving PAX East Thursday and remaining til Sunday.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young." "Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."
Moe Fwacky on

• KorvasKorvas Registered User regular
    that would be awesome if I could find some of my old guildies at pax east... they should all know me by username on here... if they are around I was on aries peak?

• TripleozeroTripleozero Registered User regular
    There are about 8 of us from US-Ravencrest coming together (which is about 1/4 of the realm population). If anybody from Ravencrest (or anybody else really - hell, we're not picky) wants to meet up, we're game. (No pun intended.)

• mgriff3456mgriff3456 Registered User regular
    Anyone from Anvilmar? I used to play on that server all the time. Haven't play WoW in like a year though.

• VolaroVolaro The Iron Gentleman Registered User regular
    Any Wyrmrest Accordians around? I know I'll be heading to the live WoW Insider show, if nothing else.

• bushnrvnbushnrvn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Anyone from Dunemaul? I'll be in Boston most of the week.

A server meetup would be great, if there isn't enough interest maybe a WoW player meetup?

bushnrvn on
    PAX Prime 2013 checklist: 4 Day Pass [X] Accommodations [X] Travel [ ] Time Off [X]
  • GentlemanneGentlemanne Registered User regular
    EU-Bronzebeard here. Not holding out much hope but you never know :P

• jma00a1jma00a1 Registered User
    Well, I will keep an eye on this thread and hopefully something will become of it. :)

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young." "Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."
  • mosslovermosslover Registered User
    I used to be on Doomhammer and Emerald Dream when I played if anyone is interested in meeting up.

• WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    Icecrown-US under the names Iburnyoudie, Holyhealdps, or Itankyoulive.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • maryboo247maryboo247 Registered User
    Blackrock-US and my friends are coming from Mannoroth-US

• BinarySamuraiBinarySamurai Registered User regular
    Anyone from Firetree?