Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PA Report Suggestion] - Reset scroll timer when user selects a specific box in The Cut

Is it feasible to reset the scroll timer when someone specifically clicks on one of the boxes in the "The Cut" section of PA Report? At the moment, if you click on a different box to read a headline, it gets scrolled away to the next headline as soon as the display time is up for the last-displayed headline. I've ended up in situations where I've fought the automatic scrolling, watching the headline I want get scrolled out by the next one over and over. It makes it difficult to read...

A nice bonus would be to either increase the amount of time a headline is visible or pause the automatic scrolling altogether if a user selects a specific box, but I don't want to get too crazy here. ;)

Thanks much!

Kuroprinny on

• KuroprinnyKuroprinny Registered User
    The scroll timer in the "The Cut" section seems to have the above problem again...