As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Game Over! Way to go killer p.50 The Unfortunate Voyage of the Harbinger

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Personface wrote: »
    The pilot stands by his decision
    And the pilot never approved of vigilante killin'
    [color=]!Assuran[/color]

I don't even.
    I do.

Personface

• Options
    OMG I VOTED 3 TIMES I'M NOW 7 MAFIAS!!!

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    !Personface, what? Did you really just vote for someone you believe is the village vig?

Village idiot, maybe?

• Options
    towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    "ObiFett wrote: »
    shenanigans
    Physical Assault. Class 3 infraction. Interrogation and detainment of Reuben Kincaid (Personface) enacted in response to assault on Wade Carmichael.

Detainee irrationally attacked the only person on the ship that has done anything to stop the terrorists. Aside from the criminal activity of assault, the detainee is being held on suspicions of having terrorist affiliationa or sympathies.

other shenanigans

I have to agree, here. personface. I don't suppose you're new?

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    First game and voting for the only person he knows, the one who brought him in, afaik.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    "ObiFett wrote: »
    shenanigans
    Physical Assault. Class 3 infraction. Interrogation and detainment of Reuben Kincaid (Personface) enacted in response to assault on Wade Carmichael.

Detainee irrationally attacked the only person on the ship that has done anything to stop the terrorists. Aside from the criminal activity of assault, the detainee is being held on suspicions of having terrorist affiliationa or sympathies.

other shenanigans

I have to agree, here. personface. I don't suppose you're new?

Incident Report #A546FA105

Date: Day 2 of terrorist attack
    Time: 3:46pm
    Offending Citizens: Randolph Masters
    Incident Type: T78 / O54

Description of Incident:
    Defamation of Dycon property and Obstruction of Justice. Class 3 offense. Suspect was found writing "shenanigans" on official police paperwork.

Due to lack of incarceration facilities, suspect was forced to write "I will not defame company property or interfere with police work" 1000 times on a nearby wall to keep him out of the way.

Filed by:
    Clark Wayne
    Officer 542020

ObiFett on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    I still think Egos is suspicious for his comment yesterday and I think Youre a bit suspicious for making a spreadsheet and not sharing it (more so since apparently the magic box was fucking up last night and we cant always rely on it so heavily)

When I'm mafia , I'm smart (cowardly) enough to do things that won't get me noticed ;-)

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    I still think Egos is suspicious for his comment yesterday and I think Youre a bit suspicious for making a spreadsheet and not sharing it (more so since apparently the magic box was fucking up last night and we cant always rely on it so heavily)

When I'm mafia , I'm smart (cowardly) enough to do things that won't get me noticed ;-)

But now that you've told us this, when you are mafia you have to be stupid and do things to get yourself noticed.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    I just tend to do stupid things anyway...captain obvious at your service!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    vertroue wrote: »
    I just tend to do stupid things anyway...captain obvious at your service!
    Shouldnt that be Nurse Obvious?

Because hellloooooooo nurse!

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Anxious to see tonight's kills. I was regarding the Taya vote count as a good lead, but then Infidel brought up that she could still be mafia. So I don't know.

So I guess that leaves Personface as a good enough candidate for now.

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »

But now that you've told us this, when you are mafia you have to be stupid and do things to get yourself noticed.

Hahah in theory, but sadly I have tendencies as a mafia ,a mindset, that prevents me from taking certain risks. I'm working on it, but there is are certain limitations.I would largely suspect the risk would be tactical in nature as opposed to just bizarre logic that only makes sense to some. I don't think getting needlessly noticed on Day 1, when everyone basically blends in counts as a tactical play ;-)

On a similar note even though others have already chimed it, Skull Man has been way too loud and bizarre in his reasoning - I would suspect if he had allies they would have stopped him before he began. Unless he is/was a MrT type he couldn't be stopped before he started. But I'm sorta doubting it.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I think the personface vote is pretty dumb.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    SLyM stop posting things that people will agree with, it is creepy.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    On a similar note even though others have already chimed it, Skull Man has been way too loud and bizarre in his reasoning - I would suspect if he had allies they would have stopped him before he began.

So...what are you saying here? He's mafia because his reasoning is loud and weird, or he's not mafia because if he was mafia they would have told him to shut up?

• Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    I think the personface vote is pretty dumb.

I also think the personface vote is dumb :D

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Looks like Segatai and Capfalcon failed activity requirements but weren't replaced or killed. Both just made one vote post yesterday. I guess they could have been overlooked or shown leniency as they did make a vote post.

Most likely overlooked. It's a lot easier to see who hasn't voted than to count up posts.

Well, I haven't messed around with magic box, though.

I've been overlooked, apparently more gun buts to face will rectify this. Also the personface vote is ridiculous. It's not like he could/should expect anyone else to vote for assuran, just consider it a throw away vote.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    Figgy because im never evil (in a main)

Is there something going around other than the plague?

Never said you were, chum. I'm pointing out that Skull Man is flailing around in every way possible.
    Personally Im a bit cranky and saw your comment as an attack on me. Discussion is nice but people seem to be flipping out when somebody actually does something.

I do agree that skull man seems to be all over the place. But he says hes new and people seem to agree with it. Personally Im not crazy about the kid anyway but maybe he deserves a break for actually being new. Whatevs

Other than that Im not sure whats really going on with mechanics and stuff. It sucks being vanillager.

Not sure where you got that idea it was working fine

• Options
    Gaslight wrote: »
    On a similar note even though others have already chimed it, Skull Man has been way too loud and bizarre in his reasoning - I would suspect if he had allies they would have stopped him before he began.

So...what are you saying here? He's mafia because his reasoning is loud and weird, or he's not mafia because if he was mafia they would have told him to shut up?

I suspect he's likely not.

• Options
    Fine, fine. personface

• Options
    personface

Now with more Lime

• Options
    Hey lets not kill anybody tonight. Lets all just sit around and talk about our feelings.

• Options
    Bedlam I feel like your face is ugly.

I only feel it, because I cannot actually see your face in that shadowy hood to be sure.

• Options
    "I wasn't issued any feelings."

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Hey lets not kill anybody tonight. Lets all just sit around and talk about our feelings.

Bedlam

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    FINALLY!

Bedlam!

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    As for now there doesn't seem to be strong indication people tried to save a mafia goon I don't see much point in killing day 1 voters. Unless you want to kill the people being voted on to see what color they bleed to try to deduce the 'savers'.

The only people who don't know who is who are ... the villagers. Not knowing who to vote for/switching isn't particularly suspicious in my mind. What I'd find suspicious is hesitance to vote/jump on strongsuspicionwagons that are aimed at mafiosi.

Summary of the stuff I wrote above: I have no suspicions and simply write stuff.
    Anialos.

(took a name from the OP I didn't 'post-recognize'. Seems like a better metric to me if it seems like a few villagers are causing 'all the ruckus' with discussions aimed at one-another)

• Options
    @Alegis

I'm....actually suspicious of him! goddammit

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Upon a reread of my post it seems I use the word 'seems' too often

or so it would seem

• Options
    It would seem so.

• Options
    One could say you are coming apart at the seems!

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    bedlam

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    having just started reading this board i do not understand the personface vote at all

Posted from my DyPad 7

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    He voted for the maybe=vig.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, he showed up just to vote for Assuran, who appears to be the vig, and refused to change when people pointed it out to him. But...he's just new and trying to do a throwaway vote I guess?

So anyway, why are we voting for Bedlam now? Just because we suspect his face is ugly? That seems mean.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    You guys are terrible! Voting for someone for their fancy robe based attire is just ... UGH!

I am going to think you're voting for Bedlam for bad puns instead.

• Options
    Bedlam for the self vote. Either people will stop voting for themselves or hosts will stop including VI roles, one of the two.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    I'm going to go with Anialos for the time being...mainly for the quick vote on SNT following the strong Infidel. Something about it seems off, mainly because I don't really see SNT as discouraging discussion- he kinda seems to want to lead it in a different direction. And I could see you interpreting his vote on skullman as that in a very bizarre way. Though I interpret it more ass him either seeing skullman as an easy target or him just being lazy and thinking skull is lazy because skull isn't giving good info.

SNT's posts , namely this one feel a bit off to me because it doesn't seem like we are at the point where vote switches mean anything just yet since we have no idea what colors the others have bled. And it feels a bit superficial perhaps (to me at least). There is also the Skull vote (and mafia players are known to do that " I don't have time so here's a quick vote" thing).

The thing about Anialos that also has me question is his awareness of Infidel's prowess. Now I understand that you could pick this up easily just by how he acts. But I could also see him being told on a proboard or some crap "INFIDEL IS THE BOSS" (in more words or less). This is a bit conspiracy theory.

I could be convinced to go SNT.

• Options
    I dont know what Im doing anymore. Im tired and trying to do a thing and everybody is saying we shouldnt do this or that and Im going to come out looking bad today no matter what happens.

I'll just go back to my original hunch and say skull man hes probably good and just being dumb but I dont know what to do anymore and trying to reason somthing else out is just frusterating me.

Leave me alive and I'll try to come up with something better tomorrow. Or just kill me I guess, its no real loss. For now I think Im just going to lay down.

• Options
    meh, easily convinced I guess-sportzboytjw

PSN SeGaTai