As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Cards Against Humanity] With your host, Guy Smiley! Round 5!

1234568»

• TelnaiorTelnaior Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Anialos wrote: »
    1. Cheating in the special olympics.
    2. Police brutality.
    3. Oedipus complex.

My answers are identical.

Vote pyramids ahoy!
    (ie:
    1. Cheating in the special olympics.
    2. Police brutality.
    3. Oedipus complex.
    )

Telnaior on
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    This game is rigged! I demand a recount!!
    One...two... thr-God dammit

ONE DAY ILL WIN

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I never had any of my submissions voted for in any way! Hurray!

What is this I don't even.
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I gambled my only point away immediately. Like a fool. A foolish fool!

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    I've just received word that the votes have been tallied and the scores adjusted. First, let's have a look at our winning entries!

boardtop-1.png

1st - Pesky - While the United States raced the Soviet Union to the moon, the Mexican government funneled millions of pesos into research on cheating in the Special Olympics.
    2nd - Majestic Goat - While the United States raced the Soviet Union to the moon, the Mexican government funneled millions of pesos into research on sexy pillow fights.

1st - Rius - I never understood police brutality until I encountered a token minority.
    2nd - Anialos - I never understood the folly of man until I encountered Pabst Blue Ribbon.

1st - Pesky - An Oedipus complex: kid tested, mother approved.
    2nd - Laemkral - A snapping turtle biting the tip of your penis: kid tested, mother approved.

boardbot.png

finalboard.png

Wow! Pesky rockets into first, tied with Rius! If it weren't for the terribly low budget your pal Smiley was given for this damn show, we'd have some sort of tie-breaker. So, you both win!

You'll both go home with our Cards Against Humanity prize pack! It includes one $50 gift certificate for Applebee's. And that's it. So I guess it's just more of a prize than a pack. No matter, you're still grand prize winners in my book!

Thanks for playing everyone! If you could quickly but calmly make your way for one of the exits, I can get out of this itchy suit and phone my agent. Someone is going to catch some shit.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
    That was fun! Thanks, @Figgy

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Yey tied for 6th!

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Huzzah! Thanks for running this, Figgy; it was fun.

I actually also had the "Vigilante Justice" card; it was a real problem choosing between that and "Police Brutality" to pair with "a token minority."

I'm a terrible person.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Not a point on the board. For shame.

*Spits on the floor as he leaves*

• peskypesky Registered User regular
    Wheres mah gift certificate!!! Heh thanks fer hosting figgy and putting up with my crap.

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Sorry for dropping out guys, had some rl stuff to deal with. Thanks for hosting figgy, this is an excellent game

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Only after I sent my choices in did I realize I could've made something better. Then I saw the Oedipus Complex one and knew I'd lost.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra