Options

A bracing morning swim: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1st Ed PbP

1789101113»

Posts

  • Options
    IcerimpIcerimp Registered User regular
    Ilumor nods his head, slinging the crossbow over his shoulder, and motions towards the man's bandolier. "Give me the rest of your bolts. Can you walk? If so, get out of here. It's safe to go through your territory and out the front. We're going to hit the Tileans, so, if you have anything else to tell me to make sure they get what's coming to them..."

  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    "They're paranoid sorts, all passwords and secret codes. Mostly Tileans but I've seen quite a bit of local labour passing through their way recently, don't know what's up with that."

    The man has been through the Valentina territory on 'business' before and is able to give you a brief outline of the layout up ahead (I will reveal this as it becomes relevant). Then, keen to be making his escape he drops the bolts as requested and propping himself up on a wooden board taken from the debris, he starts to hobble out the door and away.

    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    IcerimpIcerimp Registered User regular
    Ilumor watches the gang member head off, picking up the bolts and tucking them away. With a glance to the others in the group, he shrugs, and signals for them to follow. Grabbing his dropped torch, he continues along, resuming checking for traps as he carefully heads south.

  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    "I wonder if our erstwhile employer would accept 'we were attacked and almost wiped out' as a valid excuse for non-delivery? At least we now know that part of the contract was as he stated..." grumbled Kazrik, more to himself than anything as he followed the Elf, resuming his hesitant tapping on the floor once again.

    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    "I get the feeling 'almost' doesn't cut it with our employer." Gavnog hurries to keep up with the elf, not about to be left in the dark by some knife-ear.

  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Small hiatus, The Powers That Be have an optimistic job interview this week and need to put in some prep time.

    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    IcerimpIcerimp Registered User regular
    Good luck!

  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Back from a busy as hell real life week. I am now older and wiser and ready to kick things going again! Until I go away for a fortnight on holiday next week. Summer!

    So were you moving on to the Valentina lair or heading back to look in Kurt's room that the wounded guy mentioned? From his description it's the one bit of the Schatzenheimer den you haven't been through.

    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    I think finishing up the exploration here would be best. N point leaving the job half looted done... :ar!

    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    The room is unlit. The floor is carpeted and the furnishings are all very high quality. Along the western wall is a massive bookcase; most of the books lie scattered on the floor. The wall hangings and pictures have been torn down and the desk's drawers have been pulled right out and emptied.

    There is a single corpse in the room, that of a middle-aged man dressed in expensive looking clothes. His skin is pale brown, his face bears three weeping sores and one of his arms is missing. Flies buzz around the corpses face and it seems to be the source of the faint but unpleasant rotting odour detected earlier.

    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    "He's gone off a bit quick." Gavnog says with a pinched nose and pokes around the body with his foot. "If there was ever anything good in here I reckon the Tileans've already made off with it."

    Those three sores wouldn't happen to be in a triangular pattern would they?

  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Not a particularly striking one if they are.

    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    IcerimpIcerimp Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Ilumor sniffs at the air with his delicate nostrils, grimacing. "Gracious, that's a nasty funk," the elf comments as he looks over the body, waving a hand in front of his face. "Does he have anything on him? Er...who wants to check?" By the way he's backing off, it's fairly clear that he doesn't consider himself a candidate.

    Icerimp on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Right, I'm off on holiday with no wi-fi for a fortnight. We shall resume play laters.

    MhCw7nZ.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.