As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Take My [Chat] Away!

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    If they legalized weed and subsidized vaporizers, nobody would smoke cigs ever again

Some people like the sensation of smoke.

Some people are addicted to nicotine.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I use disposable razors but they last forever because this works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Kxiom83Js

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    You can do stuff like that in MSPaint too if you are a masochist with too much time on your hands.

Which does make the actually good drawings from MS Paint all the crazier, but yeah

Masochism

I think Draw Something drawings I've seen have generally worked only if you come at it painting style. Trying to get good linework out of that pen tool is doubtful, but you could block out color, probably start with darker tones and then dab layers of lighter tones on top, working your way to the highlights.

I liked the procedural pen on the other drawing guessing game: it was quick and amusing.

I imagine a lot of getting good at it involves using non-obvious techniques, a lot of the really impressive work I've seen in mspaint is done mostly with the spray paint tool, and sometimes with rectangles, but very rarely are the regular pen tools used.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Oh god, 5 weeks and then I'm done with school forever.

I do not feel good about this.
    You'll feel even better when you realize you graduated nearly two years ago and your life hasn't moved forward at all.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    haha my older brother mike made some facebook post and my cousin melissa commented telling him to 'get over yourself'
    melissa u fat retarted bitch dont comment on my shit no1 said a word to you. u jus mad that u aint gettin my godson and the money to come along wit it. incase i didnt make it crystal clear last time, i do not like u. Just mind your own fuckin business and dont speak unless your spoken to. i dont bother you at alllll yet u still find the sense of urgency to comment on my stuff worry about your own god damn life please. have a nice day slutttttttttttttt.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    haha my older brother mike made some facebook post and my cousin melissa commented telling him to 'get over yourself'
    melissa u fat retarted bitch dont comment on my shit no1 said a word to you. u jus mad that u aint gettin my godson and the money to come along wit it. incase i didnt make it crystal clear last time, i do not like u. Just mind your own fuckin business and dont speak unless your spoken to. i dont bother you at alllll yet u still find the sense of urgency to comment on my stuff worry about your own god damn life please. have a nice day slutttttttttttttt.

Chu, your family is 100% class.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Being done feels so good though, kick whatever you've got left's ass.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    mindspork wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Welp, found out who is playing at the concert I am doing security for.

One Direction, some British boyband. Theres 12 guards and me. They are expecting seven thousand people.

wearegoingtodie.gif

There is such a thing as a bad way to die.

Getting trampled by 12 year olds while trying to protect the newest Simon Cowell based manufactured pop supergroup would proooobably be one of them.

Pony, I am in no way a spiritual man, but I will pray to various entities to protect you, both on a mental and physical level.

Alternatively, I'll show up with a baseball bat and threaten the the teens with very real violence in an effort to disperse them somewhat.

Up to you.

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

trying this when I get home.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

The use of 'u' alongside a phrase like 'sense of urgency' just makes me snicker like crazy.

• Options

You'll feel even better when you realize you graduated nearly two years ago and your life hasn't moved forward at all.

Sometimes I'll have dreams that I'm back in highschool (I graduated 7+ years ago), and that I'm failing math and I won't be able to graduate and I'll be stuck in highschool forever and oh god

I am really, really happy to be done with school for the foreseeable future.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

One Direction, some British boyband. Theres 12 guards and me. They are expecting seven thousand people.

wearegoingtodie.gif

Getting trampled by 12 year olds while trying to protect the newest Simon Cowell based manufactured pop supergroup would proooobably be one of them.

Pony, I am in no way a spiritual man, but I will pray to various entities to protect you, both on a mental and physical level.

Alternatively, I'll show up with a baseball bat and threaten the the teens with very real violence in an effort to disperse them somewhat.

Up to you.

Leave it to a Canadian to bring a bat to a trample fight.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Also someone start a drawing game with descCCM

• Options

Noooooooooooooooo

• Options
    My mom told me I cried when I was on the verge of graduating High School. I don't remember this but I was too drunk to really argue with her when she said it.

• Options
    my problem isn't so much with blades dulling quickly

it's with hairs sticking between the blades or the blade and the casing

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

wearegoingtodie.gif

Up to you.

I don't want to get blood on my shoes.

Plus I saw that episode of "Sports Science" that compared the impact from a hockey stick with the impact from a baseball bat and I was sold immediately.

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I was playing online yesterday and there was a lady with a really pretty voice in chat

it did not occur to me to comment, but it would have been creepy to do so anyway so it's just as well

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Hello, internet.

9JXVM.jpg

• Options

Sometimes I'll have dreams that I'm back in highschool (I graduated 7+ years ago), and that I'm failing math and I won't be able to graduate and I'll be stuck in highschool forever and oh god

That's supposed to be a really common thing actually. When I was about to graduate my old boss was telling me about how she used to have those nightmare's a lot.

I never had them, but I'm not much of a dreamer, or at least I'm never conscious of them.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    I was playing online yesterday and there was a lady with a really pretty voice in chat

it did not occur to me to comment, but it would have been creepy to do so anyway so it's just as well

"Hey giiirrrrrlll, I like your voice. Say onomatopoeia for me. Yeah, like thaaat"

• Options

wearegoingtodie.gif

Up to you.

Plus I saw that episode of "Sports Science" that compared the impact from a hockey stick with the impact from a baseball bat and I was sold immediately.

Oh the bat will do a better job then a hockey stick. It's just when the odds are ~538 to 1, you're gonna want something with a bit more oomph.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

I started a Hero Academy game with 'desc'. Is that you?

• Options
    Also I wanted to see how far I could twist an Untouchables reference.

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    the sensation of smoke

:bz 8-> <3 smoke <3 8-> :bz

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

A game is begun.

A plot most nefarious set in motion.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Some dude showed up with a stab vest and theyre like yeah you won't need that

Steel toes though? Yeah you will need those

• Options
    i googled how to remove hair from your razor (assuming rinsing and tapping don't work)
    Why would you not want hairs stuck in your razor? They make a delicious snack for later! That's why I just leave them in my butt and don't wipe after pooping.
    Also, they keep you from getting razorburn, kind of acting like a cushion between the razor and your delicate skin. I keep mine in for that, too, since I'm really sensitive. Why would you ever even consider cleaning it? Gross. Razorburn. Ew. You're disgusting. Freak.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    my problem isn't so much with blades dulling quickly

it's with hairs sticking between the blades or the blade and the casing

In my case, the hairs get jammed in edges and stick out. Then the sharpened end of the hair rakes down my skin, tearing it up. Basically any time I shave with a safety razor, my face gets totally torn up. Even electrics with rotary blades do this to me, it's terrible. I'm just bleeding everywhere after the shave. I have to use a linear electric razor or a straight razor. Maybe some day I will learn to use the straight razor.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    If they legalized weed and subsidized vaporizers, nobody would smoke cigs ever again

i would.
    I don't smoke weed.
    When I did smoke weed, I smoked MORE cigarettes.

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

I started a Hero Academy game with 'desc'. Is that you?

It's me! I have no idea what i'm doing but somehow I will crush you.

• Options

wearegoingtodie.gif

Up to you.

Oh the bat will do a better job then a hockey stick. It's just when the odds are ~538 to 1, you're gonna want something with a bit more oomph.

I got a weird anti-gun thing going though, and I don't want to kill them, so power tools are out of the question.

Maybe a baseball bat that can swing itself, though. I don't want to expend very much energy in this endeavour.
    Also I wanted to see how far I could twist an Untouchables reference.

Pretty far, I'd say. :P

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    desc is never going to get my drawing :(

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

That's supposed to be a really common thing actually. When I was about to graduate my old boss was telling me about how she used to have those nightmare's a lot.

I never had them, but I'm not much of a dreamer, or at least I'm never conscious of them.

I'm fairly certain it has something to do with unfulfilled promise or incomplete goals or regrets I haven't dealt with.

Anyway, waking up after these dreams and figuring out you actually did accomplish all those things and you actually are reasonably successful is pretty great.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

i would.
    I don't smoke weed.
    When I did smoke weed, I smoked MORE cigarettes.

stop ruining my broad sweeping generalization with personal anecdotes damn you

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular

Mother of god! Trying this right now!

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    wazilla wrote: »

A game is begun.

A plot most nefarious set in motion.

Yesssssssss

(autocorrect suggestion for that many s's: readdresses)

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I wish I had an air horn. Thats a good anti riot device

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Apparently drug tests for jobs are a thing here now.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    I wish I had an air horn. Thats a good anti riot device

Sound cannon, and damn the possible human rights violation.

This discussion has been closed.