As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Take My [Chat] Away!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    oh, chu, did you guess the drawing I sent you

I forgot to check

yeah it's your move

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    gonna send chu so many erect penii

edited March 2012

coniferectous forest

Organichu on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    thats the biggest trick dna plays on people

theyre all like "oh itll make sense therell be a few organising principles"

and then they discover that if something could possibly have an effect then, somewhere, some organism will be making use of that effect

completely random types of data compression? LETS DO IT

This is what turned me off biology entirely and why I didn't bother with an A-level in it.

I was blocking out an idea for a sci-fi universe at one point for some reason, and I decided the crucial element about the "player" characters would be that they're the first generation of engineered humans with the principle benefit of this being that they basically just looked like humans, but had been totally re-engineered so their DNA and biology was all modularized and didn't have crazy dependencies for stuff in it.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    no but RMS if somebody says to me "I find that offensive" they normally forfeit their right to be taken seriously

obF2Wuw.png
  • Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular

Penii sounds like the kinda thing you'd say if you like (literally) eating penises.

yGxvf.png
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    It's "penae".

sig.gif
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i think i'm going to try to use slack time this week to catch up a little on code year. it's gone on the way back burner since work picked up.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    penes

for reals

ftOqU21.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    course I also have to work on powerpoint charts this week which completely blows.

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    hey surrealitycheck i find your fucking face offensive

sig.gif
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    All my morning work is done - now to wait for my buddies in Portland to get back to me, then I get PAID.

I love reaching the end of a long project. especially a boring one, because now maybe I'll get some more interesting work.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZadCj8O1-0

Copyright math (R) is clearly much more advanced math than any of us can appreciate.

sig.gif
    There is no math I can't handle. I'm a math genius.

ftOqU21.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    math sux

Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    math sux

all real jobs use math

ftOqU21.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    go sail your yacht or something

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Richy wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZadCj8O1-0

Copyright math (R) is clearly much more advanced math than any of us can appreciate.

This was pretty great.

I should watch more TED

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    all terrible jobs use math

yGxvf.png
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    all terrible jobs use math

well, if you hate money, sure

ftOqU21.png
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I can't tell if I took my pill yet already today

This is the worst forgetting

Especially because I remember opening the pill bottle and looking at them, but I don't remember if I took one out and put it in my mouth

• HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

Especially because I remember opening the pill bottle and looking at them, but I don't remember if I took one out and put it in my mouth

daily-pill-box-thumb6420834.jpg

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Yeah Winky, now that you're getting on in age a pill organizer would be great for you.

• WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

Did you then shoo kids off your lawn and complain about loud rock and or roll music being played?

"Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    The Hunger Games was a pretty good movie.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    no but RMS if somebody says to me "I find that offensive" they normally forfeit their right to be taken seriously

This is a good point. I can't even imagine myself saying that. And I'm sensitive, priggish and overly right-on.

I figure I could take a bear.
    winky try and go get something to eat.

if you make it back from the kitchen with food in hand, mission accomplished, you took your adderall.

• WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

I agree, thought it was solid. I thought they did a good job of what to cut. Though I still feel like they should have had a little more about her life in 12.

"Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The new edition of the Warhammer roleplaying game looks super boardgame-y

fTRJx.jpg

It has me all hot and bothered with memories of Warhammer Quest.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    take half of a pill just in case.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Downloading gigs and gigs of tracks (last night: breaks!) and just hamfistedly mixing back and forth in Ableton with nothing more than a low-pass filter and a bass EQ knob, then tossing them into "awesome!" and "meh" piles.

The most fun.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Wait does all of that come in the box? How much does it cost!

Okay I almost broke into tears because I couldn't find Word in the start menu.

I need to stop being a wimp.

yGxvf.png
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Orf3i.jpg

That's a MIDI controller made from arcade stick parts.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Wait does all of that come in the box? How much does it cost!

Eighty of your fascist dollars. So, yeah, it's all in there, and you pay more as a result.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Witchdr wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »

I agree, thought it was solid. I thought they did a good job of what to cut. Though I still feel like they should have had a little more about her life in 12.

I haven't read the book but it still seems like a great movie, I'd like to see the other two made into movies to see where this goes. I have a general idea of what's about to happen.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Okay I almost broke into tears because I couldn't find Word in the start menu.

I need to stop being a wimp.

If you're on Vista/7 then you can just click the Start button and start typing the name of whatever you want to launch.

Also yeah chin up.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    ME2 question, very late game
    when do you trigger the collector attack on your ship? don't you have to do x number of story missions first?

I dont want to use any guides on this playthough but i want to be sure i at least 100% it and save my crew

919UOwT.png
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I have "Lesbian Seagull" stuck in my head, you guys.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I just had an arm spasm while pour my morning orange juice at work. That was odd.

This discussion has been closed.