• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    600 miles per hour

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Hit 600 mining in no time.

Engineering will take longer, seeing as I can't just buy spirits of harmony.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Aura of the Crusader, go, go, go.

• Options
    Technically you can buy spirits of harmony. You just have to grow them.

• Options
    Oh well I haven't gotten that far yet to have access to much farming stuff.

Is there a guide for when I hit 90 to do that stuff?

• Options
    edited October 2012
    probably

you need revered with tillers to get songbell seeds though is what you need to know

at 90 there's a bunch of dailies to get you rep with them

End on
  • Options
    End wrote: »
    probably

you need revered with tillers to get songbell seeds though is what you need to know

at 90 there's a bunch of dailies to get you rep with them
    Ah cool.

Then I just go to halfhill or do I get a bigger area to grow in ever?

• Options
    edited October 2012
    halfhill is the place to go

your little farm will increase in size as you get rep (and do the non-daily missions that get unlocked as you rep up)

End on
  • Options
    The farm grows to 16 plots. You get a quest to expand it at honored, revered and exalted.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    Metacortex wrote: »
    There's no reason to ever spec fury so

Fury is kinda fun now and doesn't rely on taste for rng.

Right now my warrior's at 23 and things are costing a lot more rage than I remember them doing in the past. 30 rage for Heroic Strike or Slam and after I've hit Mortal Strike and that, I get to wait like one or two whole 2H swings before I have enough to hit them with another (useful) ability.

• Options
    Yeah, heroic strike is really just a rage dump and you're supposed to be using mortal strike to proc overpower.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    I've been seeing <Overpower!> pop up in the floating combat text occasionally but it's a level 30 ability and I don't have it yet.

• Options
    Wow, that's rather dumb

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    yeah, that starts popping up really early and it's super annoying

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

You can make Thermal Anvils up to 595, like I did

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Hey I have a great idea.
    Let's cram 30 daily quest NPCs into a 3 yard square space, all at ground level, in a contested zone, and allow mounts there.

mkc.png
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    I really, really dislike the changes Blizzard made w/r/t rep from Cata -> Pandaria

Being able to throw on a tabbard meant I didn't have to do stupid fucking dailies every day until I wanted to fucking kill someone. Instead I could run dungeons, which I find much more fun, and even if it was a lot slower I didn't really care because it was fun.

None of the GL dailies are fun to do - not even one. The only reason I put up with the Klaxxi ones is because I actually really dig the Klaxxi and I want their mount.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Also the fact that when you hit the valor cap they don't replace that reward with justice points or more gold or something is insanely frustrating to me. I tend to play ~an hour or two a day and I can hit cap from doing heroics/dailies in 4 or 5 days. Leaving 2-3 days of dailies where half the reward is forfeited to the valor cap.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    It ain't a treadmill if you can wear rollerskates

mkc.png
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    I goofed up and died once yesterday. I had forgotten that the ghost speed was "accidentally" too high for an entire expansion and got mad all over again.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    I really, really dislike the changes Blizzard made w/r/t rep from Cata -> Pandaria

Being able to throw on a tabbard meant I didn't have to do stupid fucking dailies every day until I wanted to fucking kill someone. Instead I could run dungeons, which I find much more fun, and even if it was a lot slower I didn't really care because it was fun.

None of the GL dailies are fun to do - not even one. The only reason I put up with the Klaxxi ones is because I actually really dig the Klaxxi and I want their mount.

On the bright side, you only "have" to hit Revered. Which is a cinch.

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Wait there's no rep tabards anymore? Are dailies the only option for rep now?

• Options
    Makershot wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

You can make Thermal Anvils up to 595, like I did
    That is a good idea.

just don't know if I have room in my bags.

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Wait there's no rep tabards anymore? Are dailies the only option for rep now?

Unfortunately. You also need to hit revered with Golden Lotus to even start the dailies for two other factions. I'm exalted with Golden Lotus and not even revered with August Celestials yet.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    And some profession stuff is locked behind that August Celestials and Shado Pan rep climb, which means if you want to be making your best enchants, for instance, you have to do Golden Lotus dailies until you are revered, then that will unlock Shado Pan dailies and you have to do those until you hit revered with them.

It wouldn't be too terrible if the Golden Lotus dailies weren't awful grinds. None of the quest are fun, none of them are quick to complete, and for all intents and purposes they are the same thing every day with very little variety.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    I'll hit exalted with the Tillers tonight. The only fun dailies have been the Tillers and Order of the Cloud Serpents. The Klaxxi are average and the Golden Lotus are the worst parts of the Isle of Quel'Danas and Ogri'la.

• Options
    Huh, weird.

I find the Shado-Pan the worst dailies. I find Golden Lotus extremely quick and easy. Also, they have the Super Monkey Ball daily.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Shado-pan are definitely the worst, god damn.

Golden Lotus is only bad for a few sections where the mobs are all super close together and farming the daily items is a large pain.

Also the stairs, because I'm god damn sick of the stairs.

• Options
    I'm not even out of neutral with the Golden Lotus and I hate the dailies.

• Options
    The set of GL dailies yesterday sucked more than the other ones I've done, which is saying something because they're all awful.

Also doesn't help that the rep reward to time investment ratio for them has somehow found a way to be in the negatives.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    I will probably switch to Klaxxi/Lotus for a while and then stop at revered with all of them until 5.1.

• Options
    Hit revered with the Killik Klaxxi yesterday and bought some valor pants. Probably only gonna go back to finish up that "do dailies with all the buffs" achievement and then I'm done til the patch.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    The set of GL dailies yesterday sucked more than the other ones I've done, which is saying something because they're all awful.

Also doesn't help that the rep reward to time investment ratio for them has somehow found a way to be in the negatives.

Hrm.

What classes do you guys play? What quests are the hardest?

Reason I'm saying is it usually doesn't take me more than 30 to breeze through all the GL's unless I get really unlucky / am not trying, but it might be class related.

In fact, the only ones that seem out of whack time to completion wise are the Shado Pan ones.

Bizazedo on
  • Options
    It's not the time, it's the monotony. Just dull, dull, dull and boring. I consider doing those dailies again and I just decide to log off and do something different.

• Options
    The objective goals for each quest should be halved. And some of them need retuned to have more spawns e.g. the rune tablets and statues. I spent a half hour at least vying for the those things in their 3 little areas with 40 others doing the same.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    As a prot pally, I enjoy the GL daillies.... aoe grinding 10 mobs is a piece of cake.

The beer sprites though.... Fuck them. I hate that quest.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    so I got the headless horseman helm

I wanted the fucking mount

what am I going to do with this plate poop?

• Options
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »
    As a prot pally, I enjoy the GL daillies.... aoe grinding 10 mobs is a piece of cake.

The beer sprites though.... Fuck them. I hate that quest.

how are you finding that many untapped mobs at a time?