Options

World of Orange Chicken [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »
    As a prot pally, I enjoy the GL daillies.... aoe grinding 10 mobs is a piece of cake.

The beer sprites though.... Fuck them. I hate that quest.

uhhhh, are you on a private server or something?

as a hunter I have a problem tagging more than 1 spawn at once

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    AoE grinding as a Blood DK is very easy. I just don't feel like killing the required number of mobs for 100 rep.

• Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    As a prot pally, I enjoy the GL daillies.... aoe grinding 10 mobs is a piece of cake.

Whoever made those fucking things social should be shot. I fought a string of them non-stop for what seemed like five minutes once before I ran away a bit to get away from the add stream, just in time for 2 other people to swoop down and grab all the kegs I had liberated as I cleaned up the last mob.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    so I got the headless horseman helm

I wanted the fucking mount

what am I going to do with this plate poop?

I got mine yesterday. Errryday I'm chuckling.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    I don't know if I have more fun playing Demonology or Destruction at this point on my Warlock

Demonology has such hideously easy AoE grinding (great for aforementioned Golden Lotus stuff--Corruption everything in sight, Harvest Life + Void Ray + Hand of Gul'dan, profit), but single target feels really finicky

Whereas Destruction is dead simple in the single target department, and funny as hell (500K+ Shadowburn crits? Sure!!), but AoEing in dungeons or out doing dailies is nowhere near as easy or survivable. Less real-world DPS than Demonology too, usually

On the other other hand, Destruction is getting the Cataclysm spell next patch which looks insanely badass

Hmm!!

• Options
    I would like the level 90 DK talents to have some sort of damage component.. At least Endless Winter is nice for trash and Desecrated Ground is good for breaking out of a few boss abilities.

• Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

uhhhh, are you on a private server or something?

as a hunter I have a problem tagging more than 1 spawn at once

To be fair, I play on a medium sized server, where the ratio of mobs:players is just about perfect. Also. I seem to come across the nicest people, I'll be grinding down a pack of mobs (that are clearly tagged by me) and some Alliance Warlock will help me by Rain of Firering them down. I return the favour, if I see a clothie being ganged up by a bunch of mobs, I'll wait until he's got them tagged, then pull 'em to me. Being on a carebear PvE server has it's advantages.

Unless it's the beer sprite quest. Then all decorum and ettiquette goes out the window.

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Yukira wrote: »
    I would like the level 90 DK talents to have some sort of damage component.. At least Endless Winter is nice for trash and Desecrated Ground is good for breaking out of a few boss abilities.

Can I complain some more about my level 90 talent being "don't forget to push this button and stand still for a while every 40 seconds or your DPS goes in the toilet"?

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    I just hit Endless Winter because it's kinda funny to watch the mobs freeze for a few seconds.

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote: »

Can I complain some more about my level 90 talent being "don't forget to push this button and stand still for a while every 40 seconds or your DPS goes in the toilet"?

yes, you may

because the mage level 90 talents are more than just dumb

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    All my talents are either passive or useless outside of combat

Could be worse

• Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    The level 45 and 75 resto druid talents are pretty damn useless but the rest are pretty good.

The rep system also angers me, I'm too snobby to do dailies.

I don't think I'll be playing much beyond the month I paid for. Questing with a moonkin was, like always, awful so I'm just being a tree in random dungeons until 90 but that's also pretty slow - even though I like druid healing a bunch. I'm actually currently having more fun just messing about with a baby paladin healing random low dungeons and seeing how they changed spell acquisition and how they all play together as you add them slowly.

It's a nice nostalgic trip at any rate (plus Wolodarsky is a fantastic name and I'm so glad it wasn't taken yet).

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Speaking of GL dailies, I just did the wolf one.

Some fans of Dark Souls at Blizzard. :)

And hello 100k AoE cone attack.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    I wish there was a rare Felreaver in HFP that moved around on roller skates.

• Options
    HotandnerdyHotandnerdy Hot and Nerdy Kansas CityRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    All my talents are either passive or useless outside of combat

Could be worse

Same here...grrr

girl.jpg
  • Options
    aside from the stupid daily grind, this is an excellent expansion

just

man

that rep fix that they are claiming cannot come soon enough

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    While I'm complaining about all the dumb things about this expansion and ignoring all the awesome stuff, I would like to add that I am really disappointed at the lack of a "Wakener" title for people who want to devote way too much time to Klaxxi stuff.

God I love the Klaxxi

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Should be able to leave work early tonight but it'll still probably be like right at 9 EST when I get home.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Still working Tuesday nights for now but hopefully getting that changed soon.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    wyvernelitearmored.jpg
    dag

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Any healers not otherwise engaged, saved, or plan to be saved want to run MV with my guild?

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Wanna ride that wyvern

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Any healers not otherwise engaged, saved, or plan to be saved want to run MV with my guild?

tonight is the night we run as well, so outlook is unlikely buddy

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So I met some of you at FloPAX this weekend.

All WoWing it up with talk of raiding poorly and gearing Epically.

Shamblers? I guess I am Shambling on Dark Iron.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular

Only if you so happen to raid on Wednesday or Thursday, as well

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Kil'jaeden's Cunning no longer increases the cast time of the spell.

Moo Hoo Ha Ha.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    Sorry if you guys needed me, my Internet decided it was tired and stopped working tonight.

• Options
    new edict: death to all quillen

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Yeah that was a pain but I still feel good about tonight 'cause we took apart boss 2 with only a little trouble. Especially since we killed him without even interrupting his phase 1 ability, we only did shields for it.

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    When I hit 90 who wants to help me find cool transmog stuff?

• Options
    Well, I finally beat Harvest Moon. I can quit video games forever now.

5nt4zt.jpg

• Options
    Well, I finally beat Harvest Moon. I can quit video games forever now.

5nt4zt.jpg

old hat

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    I'll should you my old hat.

also everybody do 5k more dps

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    I can do 6K DPS if I get lucky crits

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Yeah that was a pain but I still feel good about tonight 'cause we took apart boss 2 with only a little trouble. Especially since we killed him without even interrupting his phase 1 ability, we only did shields for it.

I actually got it at least once that time.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Good thing the process for avoiding that damage isn't convoluted. Might make the fight seem kind of silly.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    Any of you homps have a living steel xmute I could buy today? Need to make a belt buckle.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Last night I was in a raid, 25 man, where half the raid averaged 440 ilvl. Some could not even qualify for heroics yet.

I'm a Warrior tank sitting at 469, 470 ilvl who is about to pick up 3 more 489 pieces this week (replacing an ilvl 450 item, a 458, and a 463), boosting my average even higher. I should be pretty close to 490k unbuffed HP, if not surpassing it.

The raid was intended to get people working together / get to know each other / get used to the boss, despite the math simply not being there.

It wasn't horrible, it was just....expensive.

Should I have protested?

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    Last night I was in a raid, 25 man, where half the raid averaged 440 ilvl. Some could not even qualify for heroics yet.

I'm a Warrior tank sitting at 469, 470 ilvl who is about to pick up 3 more 489 pieces this week (replacing an ilvl 450 item, a 458, and a 463), boosting my average even higher. I should be pretty close to 490k unbuffed HP, if not surpassing it.

The raid was intended to get people working together / get to know each other / get used to the boss, despite the math simply not being there.

It wasn't horrible, it was just....expensive.

Should I have protested?

you should not have even gone and instead told everybody to chain run heroics

a lot of the fights in MSV are tight dps wise

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Metacortex wrote: »
    Any of you homps have a living steel xmute I could buy today? Need to make a belt buckle.

I have a living steel available. I should probably make more for the guild bank.

And I finally discovered Transmute Trillium. Now to get the meta gem transmute.

I think I'm gonna have to level my Paladin for Riddle of Steel.

Yukira on